Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How to get Airdrops in Cosmos Ecosystem

i Figure alot of you Bro's probably heard all this " air drop " hype and ppl getting insane free money from these protocols, you are probably wondering how can i be apart of them. i think with all this airdrop stuff happening , people are waking up to realize cosmos ecosystem will have a big 2024 airdrop , because so many Dapps lined up for Celestia and same with injective, inj hit all time highs recently, it also one you must stake to be getting the airdrops.

100 Osmosis - Minimum
    10 - 25 Atom
    Stake 5 - 10 Celestia
    5-10 Injective
    10 KUJI * to stake KUJI go to BLUE by kujira )
    10 - 100 kava ( on jan 1st 2024 , KAVA begins 0 inflation , it being slept on by many, will be alot more then 70c soon )

this would be a simple way to begin, Obviously u want to try and aim for more then 10 of each as time passes , But at the minimum its what you would want. The 2 Most important though are OSMO and ATOM , but obviously as you grow your portfolio and can include other cosmos chains, you also increase the air drop eligibility for the other chains that will have air-drops happening, increasing your portion of the drop because you get abit for each chain you are staking. ( Remember airdrops are important and necessary because it is how they begin getting the token to have liquidity and marketing , its also a reward for the people staking and Helping to secure the network )

not sure how many of you all are into cosmos airdrops / staking, but if you are wanting to get started i have made a guide below for anyone interested in being involved. ( if you are form US ull notice ur Geo-blocked from these things, but Sentinel DVPN lets people get eligible for airdrops and claim, hence why we see DVPN going up alot recently, and it only just starting.

Remember these things can NOT be " Timed " , The snapshots are done randomly to prevent people " bot farming " the Specific Drop.

➡️ First thing is you want to get the Keplr wallet, this is the most popular Cosmos Eco-system wallet and makes staking and claiming and voting in governance really simple, ( there is also air drops that happen for people who do vote on governance proposals, one recently happend in osmo for the voters ) Keplr also lets you connect your Hardware wallet for extra security.

➡️ Personal Opinion - Osmosis is very cheap right now and a major Requirement when it comes to Air-drops. For this reason im building my OSMO position while its cheap because in 2024 the Air Drop Farmers who are Late to the party will most likely have to buy Osmosis at a much higher price then 70cents making there " Air-drop Portfolio " cost alot more than what it would today.

➡️Also ATOM needs to be staked aswell. OSMO and ATOM are Major requirements for Air-Drops & Last time i checked it was usually around Minimum of 100 OSMO staked and minimum of 10-25 ATOM staked. So try to aim for that and over time build your position if wanting to receive larger Portions of the Air-Drops that occur.

➡️Remember to keep claiming your Rewards and Compounding them to help grow your positions faster. Do not try and front run / guess when a Snap Shot is going to be taken because they are done randomly, for specific reasons like preventing users from manipulating the drop size. There is a Event called " snapshots " that happen randomly, and Snapshots are used to capture each token holder's balance at a specific moment. you have to Stake your tokens to be in the snapshot. i am staking all my cosmos chains in the Keplr wallet. having these 2 are major requirements i have noticed when it comes to being included in "air-drops" , so they are " staples " to have in a cosmos portfolio. Osmosis being the largest dex across Cosmos Eco-system.

➡️ Golden Rules when it comes to Staking - its very important you DO NOT stake with people in the top 25 because most of the time air-drops are excluded when delegating to TOP validators.
    You want to support the smaller validators. DO NOT Stake with Centralized validators ( Coinbase , Binance , Kraken nodes etc )

➡️ DO NOT stake with people asking for more then 10% Commission ( because it will not be worth your time while they get most of ur rewards ).

➡️ Do Not Stake with people Asking for 0% commission or higher than 10% commission, 5% is the sweet spot in my opinion.

➡️Always do research into the validators you stake with because u are at risk of slashing, while it has never happened to me, its something to keep in mind. Some of my Favourite validators are Smartnodes , swiss staking , ping , chill validation , block pane , frens , blockscape, thats just to name a few of my most trusted.

➡️ its always good to build and diversify into other cosmos chains, Celestia, Injective , but always do your research into them and if you dont know where to start its best to look at recent airdrops and gauge what was frequently dropped to people for being staked

⏩When it comes to finding the Air-drops you are eligible for there is a New feature on LEAP dashboard, it shows all the current, speculative and ones maybe u missed / whats coming up etc, i also check https://airdrop.glideapp.io/ and cosmospug aswell has a site that you can stay up to date with. But always remember to check the official sources when they do happen, alot of scumbags in this space

⏩ There is Another Potential Air-drop that is happening for DRIFT maybe late 2024 , which is the Leading Perp Trading platform in Solana, There is also a high chance the Users of DRIFT will also be eligible for the Up-coming round of Jupiter Drops ( solana Leading Dex Aggregator ) , So Putting in some trading volume is probably more then enough, Please Sign up with my Referral if you Do decide to Trade on DRIFT https://app.drift.trade/ref/intothecosmos .

for more crypto cosmos stuff, my youtube channel > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJC...qNczGKzlUp6lNg
    Last edited by Oceanofthc; 01-13-2024 at 08:10 PM.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quality