Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fuk Putin and his threats.....

It's time to make this piece of sh!t disappear
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Put down the mercahn flag. The bigger threat is within.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Ironically your response is exactly what a Russian troll would have posted in response -- not saying you're a Russian Troll, just noting the similarity of post (probably a Russian troll would've also thrown a Biden corruption "facts" as well to spice it up a bit)

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    ^^^ S and L have already been used. Vanna getting senile in her old age.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    ^^^ S and L have already been used. Vanna getting senile in her old age.
    I know right?

I heard that if she has to cough or sneeze she has to go off set...

Something about Loose Vowels

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are obviously and heavily indoctrinated. Putin is great leader of great nation. He meticulously and logically changes the world. The clown world. Someone made a thread with that name, well, here is your saviour.

By the way, I am beginning to like Javier Milei.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    You are obviously and heavily indoctrinated. .

Weiss, have you taken notice that OP makes a thread about every leader EXCEPT his own clown PM. Ain't that interesting...................

I heard ya'll can get life for saying the wrong thing?
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LAST NAME]............"

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Putin isn't Hitler and lacks the capabilities to be a real threat according to almost all war games algorithms... Regionally, he's a threat but as an American, I don't see how cold war ideology really plays into the current geopolitical world. Realistically, China poses a much greater threat to peace and the region. I stand with the Ukraine people and their plight but they are not as strong of an ally as our friends in the pacific which should be getting greater support and training in acting as deterrent against Chinese aggression.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Putin isn't Hitler and lacks the capabilities to be a real threat according to almost all war games algorithms... Regionally, he's a threat but as an American, I don't see how cold war ideology really plays into the current geopolitical world. Realistically, China poses a much greater threat to peace and the region. I stand with the Ukraine people and their plight but they are not as strong of an ally as our friends in the pacific which should be getting greater support and training in acting as deterrent against Chinese aggression.
    ^^^^^^This is a good post....

People are looking in the wrong direction for the threat. I did most of my service during the Cold War, stints with both NORAD and NATO. Daily briefings (sometimes more often) on Nuclear Capabilities and threat analysis of the current situation involving foreign entities was routine.

Putin is an ass hole and yes a threat but he will avoid tossing nukes if at all possible. He and those around him know full well that within 30 minutes from a launch Russia will cease to exist as we know it and only deteriorate from there. Less than 30 minutes depending on were marine assets are staged. If I took anything away from all those briefings it's that very little in the Nuclear world goes undetected. Intelligence is on top of that ball.

With that said, you can expect some staging, he will move some stuff around and make sure the Media knows about it so some of you will soil your britches but he has no intentions of using Nukes against the west nor does any of the people around him.

Putin's threats are meant to rattle people and he has succeeded, some people, even in this forum are scared sh!tless of him. Putin said that Biden is the best president for him. That's a crock of sh!t.

Trump openly admitted he will cut off support for Ukraine and Putin can attack NATO countries without US support in some cases. The fact that some of you are going to believe Putin's grade 4 level of Reverse psychology is pretty sad considering how blatantly obvious it is.

Trump is the best option for him, Trump is already bought and paid for.

Biden and others are a royal pain in Putin's side and the sole reason why he hasn't overrun Ukraine and possibly moved onto other countries by now.

Any country with Nuclear capabilities can be a threat, what you need to do is prioritize those threats and I believe Putin is an ass hole and a threat but not the biggest threat.

As far as Putin saying he is ready to use Nukes against the west? This is just cage rattling, if you plan on punching someone bigger and better than you in the face are you going warn them or just surprise them? Putin may be a lot of things but he is not stupid.

Some of ya'll couple use an extra scoop of wake in your morning coffee.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    You are obviously and heavily indoctrinated. Putin is great leader of great nation. He meticulously and logically changes the world. The clown world. Someone made a thread with that name, well, here is your saviour.

By the way, I am beginning to like Javier Milei.
    You're a much bigger idiot than you portray. Well done!

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Weiss, have you taken notice that OP
    Good morning to my Stalker

Shhh the adults are talking

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    You have entirely misunderstood Putin.

When the Berlin wall fell, Putin was a KGB officer in Dresden. The weekend that a large crowd of angry citizens surrounded the KGB office and started shaking the gates Putin was the duty officer. He confronted the crowd (threatened them that they had weapons aimed on them) and went and phoned his seniors, they didn't answer the phone, he phoned someone he knew in Moscow hierarchy asking for a tank from a nearby base to be sent to park in front of the gates, this was the KGB HQ in the region, not some minor office. They told him to wait instructions. He got nothing and then they wouldn't take his calls again, they remained silent.

As the East German government capitulated and Soviet controlled crumbled, Putin and his wife fled back to Russia, they only managed to get 2 suitcases and their washing machine in the back of the car and leave anything else behind. He has always since then made reference to while he is in charge Moscow will not be silent. He also said that during the Soviet revolution they took a country of peasants and in only a few years built a mighty nation. And Gorbachev achieved exactly the same in late 1980s... but in reverse.

Putin is personally defined Dresden and phoning for the tank and nobody answering. He is still the epitome of the cold war. His life work is to undo the collapse and return Soviet greatness and society to something more like 1980s Russia.

The KGB interrogated people in the basement of the Dresden building. They had a tight leather hood known as "the crown" ( soaked in water). When you were no more use it was put over the head and buckled round the neck to asphyxiate and the body was dumped. Putin was officer in charge, it's unreasonable to suggest that he didn't know (it was common knowledge, noteriety) but also unreasonable to suggest he wasn't present during any of these interrogations and killings

This is what he's nostalgic for. All his trusted inner circle are KGB men from that era, their a club, he proudly calls them cheka (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheka) in reference to a forerunner of the KGB notorious for unusually barbaric torture
    https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32066222.amp

Hitler was deeply disturbed during WW1 and was defined by it. His life work as he saw it was to return Germany to the greatness pre WW1

There are interesting parallels between the two. The most notable difference is that Putin isn't a dictator who wants statues of himself etc, like most other dictators. He's a psychopath not a megalomaniac but otherwise there are striking parallels.

Putin is cold war, always has been. The cold war never ended for him

The first couple of years of WW2 America remained officially neutral (although in practice heavily assisting the Allies) on the argument that it was mostly a European thing and not a direct threat. Again more parallels

I'm not saying Putin and Hitler are the same, but don't dismiss the disturbing similarities in person or history

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    The fact that some of you are going to believe

Some of ya'll couple use an extra scoop of wake in your morning coffee.

You're a much bigger idiot than you portray. Well done!

I’ve always had an idea this guy Pockets was just a horn tooter.

I’ve already caught this fuker in one BS tale about a lumberjack who claimed to never lift any weights (how does Pockets even know that) and close a 3. The grippers don’t work that way people.

The mechanics and physics of the story are not possible.

It’s been proven that no matter how strong your grip is, this guy would have needed the know how and technique to close the gripper that easily. The grip community knows this is a false claim.

Two things are possible- Pockets buddy lied about never training on the grippers or Pockets lied.

This poster will never have the ballz to own it.

Good Morning Stalker

I was in a restaurant one time with my buddy who told me he had a stalker at the Logging competitions he competes at. I said if I ever had a stalker I would want her to be Very much pretty with nice tits and ass.

I think the stalker god that heard me was dyslexic. The stalker I received

Is Pretty Much an Ass with Tits. If that wasn't bad enough it's the wrong gender and the hairless model that cries 24/7

Do Better Stalker gods

I am so glad I witnessed my friend close those grippers, even more glad I posted it. Watching Little Man melt is hilarious... #Day 87 still crying

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Ironically your response is exactly what a Russian troll would have posted in response -- not saying you're a Russian Troll, just noting the similarity of post (probably a Russian troll would've also thrown a Biden corruption "facts" as well to spice it up a bit)
    We have many of them on the site; i find it odd because they never discuss bodybuilding, just anti American drivel.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Good Morning Stalker

I was in a restaurant one time with my buddy who told me he had a stalker at the Logging competitions he competes at. I said if I ever had a stalker I would want her to be Very much pretty with nice tits and ass.

I think the stalker god that heard me was dyslexic. The stalker I received

Is Pretty Much an Ass with Tits. If that wasn't bad enough it's the wrong gender and the hairless model that cries 24/7

Do Better Stalker gods

I am so glad I witnessed my friend close those grippers, even more glad I posted it. Watching Little Man melt is hilarious... #Day 87 still crying

How is calling you out being a stalker?

An example of your tale in lifting would be-
    If someone on this board stated that thier friend who never lifted but worked a tough job at a bbq in a garage gym dead lifted 800# with no training in the dead lift ever.

If that story was told here, you would be all over it calling it BS. You would have your snipshots of the poster and everything.

Here is the relationship-
    It is possible for a strong laborer to dead lift in the 400-500# range without any training, it would rare, but possible. Not 800 because at that poundage technique and experience plays a factor.

You can think of the 1-2 as the 400-500 dead lift example, it’s possible with pure strength and no technique.

A 3 requires technique which means experience AND strength.

Unfortunately I don’t think many on here know much about lifting anything to understand either the dead lift example or the gripper example. So you have a good audience to continue your ego trip.

-----

Do you ever run out of tears?

No tears here. I can own it, I can admit that at first I was wrong about hand size being a factor, which hand size is an advantage in some instances, but not in strength of actually closing the gripper.

“My buddy who never lifted a weight closed a 3 like a nail clipper” = exaggeration.

OP claims to be this tough mofo who gives zero fuks and claims to treat all leaders the same regarding poking fun.

We see lots of threads of him mocking Merica, Chynna, Rushah, etc. he even mocked the Ukrain leader when his country is being attacked and he was at the WH.

......but nothing in his home country???????? EVER!

Tar and feather, I think we got our forum chicken fellas!

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I see Putin more like Mussolini. Dreams of a grand empire with no industry to back it up and struggling to invade the first modern country.

Axis 2.0 would be very similar to Axis 1.0 (WWII) and Axis Beta version (WWI, the Central Powers).

China is Germany (both iterations), frighteningly powerful, but also like a bull in a china shop. So nationalist and militaristic that they piss everyone off and get dogpiled.

Russia is Italy & Austria-Hungary, the corpse their ally is shackled to. They think they're hot sh*t and pick fights against smaller nations (Serbia, Greece, Ukraine), expecting to curb stomp a small country for its resources and to project power only for it to drag into a long and costly war. They constantly need to be bailed out by their allies. Ultimately they're as much a liability as an asset.

Now what's missing from Axis 2.0 is an analogue to Japan/The Ottomans. Underestimated and ends up being more competent than its opponents expected. Nevertheless, they just can't handle the fight they recklessly got themselves into and because of their geographic isolation from their allies and being surrounded by enemies, they're completely out of their depth.

For this role, I'm thinking Pakistan. Especially since Iran may be off the board- even if the Ayatollah survives a revolution.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

]
    Tears are you and your buddy “Bad” Brad over Tucker.

----
    -----
    ------

I’ll wait for your mockery of your fearless leader........

....gonna be a long time, guess I’ll keep dead lifting to see if I mske the 500 club before you do.

Instead we will continue to see crying over tge two Ts Tucker and the other T, rushian influences. It will still be the United Union of Nations under T, except just like the The Union the dues will be enforced.

Funny, you say T lies lies lies but now he’s telling the truth when he makes threats. Gosh, the irony.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Current thread score:

mt 4
    LWW 6
    Funihe renal hoses in Cofevile Kasa. Washe/drye, ful kitcen, cale/wif, all bils paid. Weders, fiters, boiermakes, ecticians, inpecors the refiery, soybea plat, bio disel plat, piplie and anmal fod plat conracos.

--------
    Judging by his last entry, I think my stalker just had a stroke....

Maybe i'll get a new stalker?

Life isn’t fair in the stalker world, my buddy, big guy. 6 foot 10 about 275 lbs has a stalker that is about 6 foot tall, slender, beautiful girl, always smiling…He pretty much ended up with Snow White

I wasn’t so lucky, Mine is a fukking male dwarf with tits bigger than Taylor Swifts.

Not to mention the Dwarf I got was a combination between Dopey and Grumpy, never smiles, why couldn't it be Happy or even Sneezy or a combination of them, but no I got something that was built out of leftover parts on a Friday with mismatched airbags.

I want a new stalker.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 03-15-2024 at 12:14 PM.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I’ll wait for your mockery of your fearless leader........

....gonna be a long time, guess I’ll keep dead lifting to see if I mske the 500 club before you do.

Instead we will continue to see crying over tge two Ts Tucker and the other T, rushian influences. It will still be the United Union of Nations under T, except just like the The Union the dues will be enforced.

Funny, you say T lies lies lies but now he’s telling the truth when he makes threats. Gosh, the irony.
    What is the United Union of Nations?
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    What is the United Union of Nations?
    Are you saying you don't know what the UUN is?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Are you saying you don't know what the UUN is?
    The UUN is the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn of secret national societies. It's on a need to know basis.

Judging by his last entry, I think my stalker just had a stroke....

Maybe i'll get a new stalker?

Life isn’t fair in the stalker world, my buddy, big guy. 6 foot 10 about 275 lbs has a stalker
    I want a new stalker.

Don’t you have a file with snippets of all my posts just ready to engage. It seems that way, every time I say something to grab an older post of mine to show.

Your buddy is skinny for being 6’ 10” he needs to get to work.

And I see your telling more fairy tales, the 3 closed like a nail clipper isn’t enough for your ego.

Off to the gym, the owner is a 3 closer too, 6’ 1 250ish (good condition too, he does one arm and one leg push ups, pistol squats and ab wheel from standing, not bad for a 250 guy) I’ll tell him your tale too, bet he laughs.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    The UUN is the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn of secret national societies. It's on a need to know basis.
    Thanks, Charles. I'm going to stay quiet for here on out.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000) BWChaver is just really nice. (+1000)
    Truth. The real enemy is the Democratic Party