lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ITT: Blow your minds open with Meshuggah's headlining gig at bloodstock - HD footage

--> Absolutely sickening performances. Like a bunch of old clocks playing in unison. Tight as piss. Utter perfection
    --> Pristine sound quality. The engineer who did the sound for this fest should be given a thorough pat on the back (or a bj?)
    --> Meshuggah's light show and overall live show has become a tour de force. It's the number 1 gig I hope to witness before I buy the farm.

BRB listening to this perfection at 5am.

I got into metal as a kid. When I first heard Meshuggah, it was something off Chaosphere I think, which really is a landmark record in their genre. I got it for 25 cents at a thrift shop of all places. I mean, they basically invented the genre they play. I remember thinking "what in the actual fuk is this?" and couldn't get into it. My small mind was too used to bouncy high energy 4/4 rhythmic pop punk that then made it's way to bay area thrash metal rhythms and evil Slayer riffs, so it wasn't ready to literally get assraped by songs like "New Millennium Cyanide Christ." It took me years for Meshuggah to really start sinking in and for me to appreciate the sheer brilliance of their music. I won't listen to them all the time, but when I do, it's special. All this to say, if you react the same way initially, give it time. You really have to come in with an open mind and actually listen closely. It will pay you back dividends. My wife is even at a place where she'll comment on some of their arrangements rather than just experience that knee-jerk reaction of "holy fuk what is this noise!"

Better slather on the bengay in anticipation of a broken neck from all the asymmetrical headbanging about to happen up in this mahfuka.

Enjoy
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    man I respect meshuggah especially thomas haake, but the vocals are still just so hard to get past

shows how good they are that they have such an amazing reputation and sell out shows with that demon shouting like that

love the instrumentation though can't fault it

but these vocals man

https://voca.ro/11WCYK7df0a8

used to love metal and still do to an extent (the instrumentation mainly), but I find the only situation i'd even want to listen to metal is if I wanted to get pissed off

and being pissed off isn't the goal anymore
    Overthinking, overanalysing separates the body from the mind

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    man I respect meshuggah especially thomas haake, but the vocals are still just so hard to get past

shows how good they are that they have such an amazing reputation and sell out shows with that demon shouting like that

love the instrumentation though can't fault it

but these vocals man

https://voca.ro/11WCYK7df0a8

used to love metal and still do to an extent (the instrumentation mainly), but I find the only situation i'd even want to listen to metal is if I wanted to get pissed off

and being pissed off isn't the goal anymore
    Interesting. I could listen to Meshuggah to rest and go to sleep (srs).
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuggin' love Meshuggah. How awesome do you have to be to single-handedly make metal even more metal? Like imagine how creative and technically skilled you must be to create this whole new "Djent" sound, which has becomes its own genre now.

I was in Sweden earlier this year. I took a moment to appreciate I was located at the place where much awesome music I loved came from, especially the Nuclear Blast label: Meshuggah, of course, but also Darkane, In Flames, Hypocrisy, Opeth, Dark Tranquility, Arch Enemy, Hammerfall etc.

And of course, it's where Cliff Burton lost his life. RIP Cliff.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Interesting. I could listen to Meshuggah to rest and go to sleep (srs).
    i'd love if there were instrumental releases that meshuggah put out, i just don't understand what the vocals are adding

lamb of god vocals for example (and this is all opinion obviously) i can kinda make out what he's saying.

but yeah jens is just too much for me

Overthinking, overanalysing separates the body from the mind

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    blacks like metal?

Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    blacks like metal?
    Ever hear killswitch, alice in chains, animals as leaders, etc?

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One band that is "an acquired taste" type band.

Never got into them at all.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rational Gaze will always be my favorite Mesh track HNNNNG
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    ᗪIᔕᑕᖇIᗰIᑎᗩTIOᑎ E᙭ᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ IᑎᗪOᑕTᖇIᑎᗩTIOᑎ

BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3:18.....I didn't know Disturbed what their opener.

uuuahhhhhwwwaahahaha
    I'm naked

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    never seen a black person listening to anything but rap/reggae

HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000) HispanicDredz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    None of that **** is even metal brah brah. Try deicide, suffocation, immolation, sadistic intent, napalm death. Like wtf are you even on.
    5’11 Manlets of the Misc Crew
    RN crew
    Basketball crew
    PR: BP:315, DL :425 S: 360 Trap Bar DL: 500
    IG hispanicdredz: I follow miscers back Crew
    Sportbike R6 Crew

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    One band that is "an acquired taste" type band.

Never got into them at all.
    100% agree. For me it's like coffee or IPAs. I didn't drink coffee till my mid 20s. I used to think IPAs were bitter trash. Took me years to develop a taste for both.

Originally Posted by HispanicDredz View Post
    None of that **** is even metal brah brah. Try deicide, suffocation, immolation, sadistic intent, napalm death. Like wtf are you even on.
    Metal is an umbrella term. The bands you're referring to belong to a small sub-category of metal more along the death/grind avenue.

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah I hated meshuggah when I first heard them too.

I rarely listen to metal anymore though.
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

Originally Posted by OptimusTrajan View Post
    Yeah I hated meshuggah when I first heard them too.

I rarely listen to metal anymore though.
    I remember thinking the same thing when I first heard Strapping Young Lad. It was a bit too much.