Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you go from a 150 max bench to 225 all of a sudden? Stuff like this boggles the mind. One day you could do 150, next day it's up by 75 pounds?

That's kinda hard to grasp...something smells like sushi.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body." -US Marines

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't know we had so many powerlifters on the bodybuilding board.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

ilarioIsHot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm 17 i weigh 140 and benched 215 yesterday, i was pretty excited too.