kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyp77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post can you look different with the same body weight??

Can any knowledgeable person please answer this for me.
    Can the same person with the same body weight look different?

For example, say I started at 65kg, then i gain weight while training my muscles up to 75kg.
    Then, i want to cut some fat off so i lose 10kg again returning to the same weight i started at.
    Should the results look the same before and after?

Thanks and kind regards.

PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) PiomboDev will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes of course you would look different. If you gain 10 kgs of muscles and did a proper cut where you lose mostly body fat you would look bigger and leaner. That's what bodybuilding is about

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PiomboDev View Post
    yes of course you would look different. If you gain 10 kgs of muscles and did a proper cut where you lose mostly body fat you would look bigger and leaner. That's what bodybuilding is about
    exactly this. of course you'll look different when you're 10% vs 20% bodyfat @ 65 kilos, that's literally how this thing works

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kyp77 View Post
    Can any knowledgeable person please answer this for me.
    Can the same person with the same body weight look different?

For example, say I started at 65kg, then i gain weight while training my muscles up to 75kg.
    Then, i want to cut some fat off so i lose 10kg again returning to the same weight i started at.
    Should the results look the same before and after?
    Theoretically if you do it right the results shouldn't look the same, but in reality a ~140 lb person probably wouldn't end up looking drastically different. For better or worse, your face would look mostly the same.

Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100) Flexcellent is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes, if your body composition is less fat and more muscle at the same weight, you will look much different.

You might be interested in looking into "body recomposition" - this is the idea of eating at maintenance calories (maintaining the same weight) while losing fat and building muscle at the same time. Greg Doucette is a big advocate, although he calls it "main-gaining."