bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Assassins Creed Syndicate was criminally underrated and done dirty by ubisoft

AC Unity and the state it was released in + the reception killed Syndicate and with it the "core AC" style of game.

AC Syndicate, though not as ambitious in terms of visual and scope compared to Unity was so damn good in its own right.

- Jacob and in particular Evie, were really fun characters
    - It had the cool grappling hook, while it did trivialize the parkour, it was still neat and super convenient
    - The story was decent by AC standards and had a fun pace to it
    - The entire game and all its mechanics in general were pretty fun such as taking over neighborhoods, getting your gang
    - But Ubisoft did butcher the game in terms of animation quality, especially for the fighting was super simple and not animated well compared to even older AC's
    - The parkour animation was downgraded from Unity, which by all accounts looked really nice, even though it was clunky, but all AC have clunky parkour and the new games are even worse because of the simpler animations
    - The city for its time was done quite well, although playing it now it feels very drab

- All in all, it was a solid AC game but it rarely seems to be spoken about in AC discussions and because of the lack of sales, Ubisoft went on to make Origins, which was a breath of fresh air, before completely killing the franchise again (well to me personally... even though Valhalla sold like hotcakes lel)
    Sig line can't be a novel

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No idea wtf ur talking about. That a new game?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post

wot? lol

No I just said it was released after Unity. AC syndicate was released in 2015 iirc.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've been saying this for YEARSSSS on here, Syndicate is one of the best AC's of all time and it gets absolutely NO credit.

Syndicate is top 3 AC's of all time IMO, and a large part of that is due to the setting.

Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Evie is a babe.

Things to do in AC Syndicate:

kidnap someone and walk them into a crowd, whistle to draw the crowd's attention then slice the kidnapped victim's throat, causing the gathered crowd to run away screaming

kidnap enemies and stuff them into a carriage, drive the carriage near the river, remove each hostage one at a time and throw them in the river

kidnap hostages and stuff them into a carriage, then find a random box of dynamite and blow up the carriage.

join the fight clubs and rank up to level ten before starting the main quests, thus providing you with all the best gear

kicking enemies off roofs

clearing out child labor camps without freeing the kids, allowing you to go back and kill the enemies again

point your gun at npcs and watch them scurry off

crouch near npcs and listen to them ask if you're all right

learn how to fight without the warning indicators above enemies - learning to dodge their attacks without an hud warning

My only complaint with Syndicate is the inability to remove the "use L1 to grapple hook" that appears at the top of the screen anytime you're near a ledge. In my current playthrough I'm doing as much free roaming as possible before the main quest mission occurs that gives you the grapple hook, that way I can traverse the world without having to see the "use L1 to grapple" thing.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think the story was very mediocre. like I remember victorian London but I have zero recollection of the story, which is the only ac game that I dont have even the slightest memory of completing

also I think having 2 characters took away our ability to "bond" with one, which makes it hard to recall based on xxx like people do with ezio
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    wut
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I loved Syndicate. I miss the older style AC games.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I need to revisit, loved the Ezio games and some of the new ones but for some reason back then I remember getting on the train and not playing much after.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    I think the story was very mediocre. like I remember victorian London but I have zero recollection of the story, which is the only ac game that I dont have even the slightest memory of completing

also I think having 2 characters took away our ability to "bond" with one, which makes it hard to recall based on xxx like people do with ezio

Yeah the overarching story wasnt all that, but it was fun to get through it due to Evie and Jacob, who were incredibly likeable and fun characters.

Although they are a bit "marvel" like, so your mileage may vary.

Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post
    I need to revisit, loved the Ezio games and some of the new ones but for some reason back then I remember getting on the train and not playing much after.

You should.

It's well worth a try, some of the missions can be extremely repetitive, especially the side content activities because you have to do the same type of activity over and over again, but they make it a bit more interesting by giving you a specific way of pulling it off for extra xp/cash, so it keeps a bit interesting.

Some of the better missions are indoors or when they have some level design attached to it. That's something I really miss, having like proper indoor instances ... The later games completely got rid of them in favor of things being done in the same copy pasted fortresses in outdoor areas.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wasn't big into Syndicate. The cities felt kinda boring, IDK. The train hideout was cool, and I also liked the main characters. But kinda slogged through it and then fell off the franchise until Origins brought me back into the fold for the Egypt setting.

If anything I think AC III was underrated. Revolutionary War setting was just super interesting IMO, and I liked Connor and Achilles. (And Haytham too.)