bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I voted for Trump the 1st time he won and again when he lost.

I will definitely not be voting for him this time around, although my vote doesn't really matter, I am in NY and NYers are bunch of idiots , I can't see myself voting for him again, here are my reasons

1. He is saying the same sh!t he was saying before and while I liked what he had to say, sh!t gets old fast and he needs something "new"
    2. That stupid stunt he pulled with the Trump Card, I mean WTF, how can any man in their right mind buy into this BS? To me It's like a fcking insult to the folks who support him.
    3. He is talking sh!t about DeSantis, in my opinion he should have worked with him not against him, I am leaning towards this guy right now.
    4. Lastly, I just can't see him winning again he has way too much baggage and too many people despise him

Thats is pretty much it in a nutshell I am simple person and say what I feel.

One thing to note, a lot of people say you can't have politics in the home with family, but I say that's BS's if you have a loving family as I do, you respect each other's views regardless of what those views are. My wife is a democrat and so are my sisters and some of my brothers and sons, we never disrespect, stop talking to each other, argue etc. over politics, we are just way too close of a family to allow that, unless of course someone is gay, then I will just kick them out of my house
    Last edited by bodyhard; 12-21-2022 at 04:21 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m not wasting my time standing in line to vote against my freedom, meaning I’m not voting.

Whom ever wins is by the puppet masters choice anyway.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I’m not wasting my time standing in line to vote against my freedom, meaning I’m not voting.

NG can be your "write in"
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I will definitely not be voting for him this time around, although my vote doesn't really matter, I am in NY and NYers are bunch of idiots , I can't see myself voting for him again, here are my reasons

1. He is saying the same sh!t he was saying before and while I liked what he had to say, sh!t gets old fast and he needs something "new"
    2. That stupid stunt he pulled with the Trump Card, I mean WTF, how can any man in their right mind buy into this BS? To me It's like a fcking insult to the folks who support him.
    3. He is talking sh!t about DeSantis, in my opinion he should have worked with him not against him, I am leaning towards this guy right now.
    4. Lastly, I just can't see him winning again he has way too much baggage and too many people despise him

One thing to note, a lot of people say you can't have politics in the home with family, but I say that's BS's if you have a loving family as I do, you respect each other's views regardless of what those views are. My wife is a democrat and so are my sisters and some of my brothers and sons, we never disrespect, stop talking to each other, argue etc. over politics, we are just way too close of a family to allow that, unless of course someone is gay, then I will just kick them out of my house
    I agree with number 4, you just cant have that much baggage and "drama" to be a US President.
    Too much
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been a Trumpster since he started, but in two years the left has rendered him an un-electable candidate. So I'm going all in on DeSantis.

For 50+, Kristi Noem is a fine looking lady.
    Please support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital... www.stjude.org/give.html

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will definitely not be voting for him this time around

I think if you shut your ears to all his idiotic rambling and look at his record, he did pretty good in the areas he promised.

One thing to note, a lot of people say you can't have politics in the home with family, but I say that's BS's if you have a loving family as I do, you respect each other's views regardless of what those views are. My wife is a democrat and so are my sisters and some of my brothers and sons, we never disrespect, stop talking to each other, argue etc. over politics.
    My extended family is very pro Trump. I just say I didn't vote for Biden. What I don't say is I voted against Trump.

I'm thinking Bodyhard 2024

Swole Santa cleaning out the island of misfit toys
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Have you always voted and are just making this decision now?

Originally Posted by BubbaDoc View Post
    Been a Trumpster since he started, but in two years the left has rendered him an un-electable candidate. So I'm going all in on DeSantis.

For 50+, Kristi Noem is a fine looking lady.
    I'm leaning towards him as well. He is like a tamed down Trump

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I think if you shut your ears to all his idiotic rambling and look at his record, he did pretty good in the areas he promised.

My extended family is very pro Trump. I just say I didn't vote for Biden. What I don't say is I voted against Trump.

I'm thinking Bodyhard 2024

Swole Santa cleaning out the island of misfit toys
    I think he did an amazing job as a POTUS I also love the fact that he spoke his mind and very rarely used a teleprompter. But as I mentioned he is saying the same thing again and just like anything in life you get tired of hearing the same song and dance.

Why won't you say it? Because it would drive a wedge between you guys?
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you always voted and are just making this decision now?
    I’ve only voted a couple times, first was for Obama when things were fuking bad for the working stuff like me.

The second for a Trump, again because I was a working stiff.

Both times I seemed to have lost more freedoms than I had before, so fuk it.

My only insight now is to keep congress divided, so I don’t do the dem vs republican thing.

Republicans were total fascists in the 80s and 90s from what I saw, banning rock lyrics and throwing religion into everything they were about.

I still turn off FOX news when they start becoming preechers. I’ve got no problem with Christianity either in fact I’ll repent etc but I don’t need to hear it from them.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What freedoms do you feel you have lost from previously?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    What freedoms do you feel you have lost from previously?

Forced to wear masks, and this whole agenda of identifying the unvaxed.

We are also loosing freedom of speech.

Go to the capital when the wrong person is POTUS and get investigated by the eye.

I can go on.......

I’ve only voted a couple times, first was for Obama when things were fuking bad for the working stuff like me.

The second for a Trump, again because I was a working stiff.

My only insight now is to keep congress divided, so I don’t do the dem vs republican thing.

Republicans were total fascists in the 80s and 90s from what I saw, banning rock lyrics and throwing religion into everything they were about.

I still turn off FOX news when they start becoming preechers. I’ve got no problem with Christianity either in fact I’ll repent etc but I don’t need to hear it from them.

Funny thing I was never into politics until Trump decided to run becuase it was entertaining and then I got hooked.

Being from the hood Obama was a big thing becuase when he won the hood went nuts people outside busting off shots, honking their horns, getting high it was freaking crazy but nobody in hood really understood politics they just were happy a black guy won. But before Trump I couldn't give two sh!ts about who was president.

Now I am into politics, but I don't allow it to consume me the way it did when I was voting for Trump as I slowly learn it's the most corrupt BS ever. But I now find it entertaining so I vote, but do I really care who is in office now? No, I am back to the way I was before Trump
    On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I can go on.......
    Fill your boots, tell all
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Funny thing I was never into politics until Trump decided to run becuase it was entertaining and then I got hooked.

Being from the hood Obama was a big thing becuase when he won the hood went nuts people outside busting off shots, honking their horns, getting high it was freaking crazy but nobody in hood really understood politics they just were happy a black guy won. But before Trump I couldn't give two sh!ts about who was president.

Now I am into politics, but I don't allow it to consume me the way it did when I was voting for Trump as I slowly learn it's the most corrupt BS ever. But I now find it entertaining so I vote, but do I really care who is in office now? No, I am back to the way I was before Trump

I basically only voted because I thought it would help keep me employed at a factory.

The thing is those jobs never came back no matter who was POTUS, but the economy was better under Trump AND Congress was also divided.

In 2012 we were basically gonna get the same results no matter if Mitt or Obama won. People were just voting for that R or D.......waste of time!

I basically only voted because I thought it would help keep me employed at a factory.

The thing is those jobs never came back no matter who was POTUS, but the economy was better under Trump AND Congress was also divided.

In 2012 we were basically gonna get the same results no matter if Mitt or Obama won. People were just voting for that R or D.......waste of time!
    Yeah I don't see any benefits for us regardless of who is in office, but its part of the game if you will.

Hows your training coming along?
    On the list for Bannukah

It's actually better than ever, I posted my back shot in your thread without a shirt. My stomach has shrunk quite a bit.

I also discovered what really works for me at this time, it may change over time, as these things usually do, but I'm training chest (floor press) 4-5 days a week 1-2sets and my shoulders/pecs/ and indirectly arms blew up. I also train back about 4-times a week too. It's like all my belly size left the belly and went to all the muscles.

Back in the day I would have thought this was overtraining as I believed the hype, but the key is to only stick to 1-2sets a day in contrast to the traditional 4-5 pyramid sets. I always hated 4-5sets pyramid, always felt like I was just spinning my wheels doing that after a couple months.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How is yours?

When you jumped over to Tik Tok you lost a bunch of us. Hell I'm still trying to figure out Insta

It's actually better than ever, I posted my back shot in your thread without a shirt. My stomach has shrunk quite a bit.

I also discovered what really works for me at this time, it may change over time, as these things usually do, but I'm training chest (floor press) 4-5 days a week 1-2sets and my shoulders/pecs/ and indirectly arms blew up. I also train back about 4-times a week too. It's like all my belly size left the belly and went to all the muscles.

Back in the day I would have thought this was overtraining as I believed the hype, but the key is to only stick to 1-2sets a day in contrast to the traditional 4-5 pyramid sets. I always hated 4-5sets pyramid, always felt like I was just spinning my wheels doing that after a couple months.
    I'll have to check out your video, I don't come on here much.

How is yours?

When you jumped over to Tik Tok you lost a bunch of us. Hell I'm still trying to figure out Insta
    My training stalled after my surgery and my trip to Puerto Rico, however this year was my best year yet. At 58 I was the strongest and biggest I have ever been and everyone noticed it, complimented me and were like "Wow how the fck you just keep getting better?"

As always, I lost my size and had to start over again, which I did on Dec 1st, but now I have to get a second surgery as my body is rejecting the valve, so I am scheduled for surgery on Dec 28th and that is going to set me back again.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have to applaud you!
    You have had at least 10 setbacks since i have paid attention and you just return bigger, better, stronger,faster.
    Insert 6 million dollar man theme song.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

now I have to get a second surgery as my body is rejecting the valve, so I am scheduled for surgery on Dec 28th and that is going to set me back again.
    Oh Man, that sucks, I will add you to my prayers.

I'm recovering from surgery myself, so embarrassing to shallow squat 135 but happy to walk without pain.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I have to applaud you!
    You have had at least 10 setbacks since i have paid attention and you just return bigger, better, stronger,faster.
    Insert 6 million dollar man theme song.
    Thanks man, much appreciated, I don't know how much longer I can keep bouncing back!

Oh Man, that sucks, I will add you to my prayers.

I'm recovering from surgery myself, so embarrassing to shallow squat 135 but happy to walk without pain.
    Thanks brotha!

There is nothing embarrassing about lifting 135lbs, weight means nothing, it's the heart of the person lifting that 135lbs that shows the true strength of character.
    On the list for Bannukah

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'll vote republican but I'd rather see someone with an 8 year plan than just a 4 year plan get in....

probably go independent if trump wins the republican nomination.