Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Mine came with a crack in a non-load bearing spot and they recommended black flex seal glue. Worked fine. I'd give it or a similar product a shot.

https://a.co/d/hrc3Wq1

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mine came with a crack in a non-load bearing spot and they recommended black flex seal glue. Worked fine. I'd give it or a similar product a shot.

https://a.co/d/hrc3Wq1
    Interesting. I see they also make tape. And have the most annoying commercials on the planet.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by weisgarb View Post
    Interesting. I see they also make tape. And have the most annoying commercials on the planet.
    I think you want something liquid inside the crack to bond it back together. Maybe liquid plus tape? I wouldn't be surprised at all if a Dap, Gorilla, or JB Weld product would work just as well or better. As long as it's intended for the same applications. I may have purchased something other than flex seal but it looks like I threw it out at some point. Probably dried up.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you want something liquid inside the crack to bond it back together. Maybe liquid plus tape? I wouldn't be surprised at all if a Dap, Gorilla, or JB Weld product would work just as well or better. As long as it's intended for the same applications. I may have purchased something other than flex seal but it looks like I threw it out at some point. Probably dried up.
    I've seen some people recommending a form of expanding foam sealant as glue because it's the stickiest thing on the planet (something I learned from experience). I have an opened can from last September that still works. I might try that with Flex or Gorilla tape over it.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──