Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Justice Department Appeals Ruling On Transportation Mask Mandate

Well this comes as a surprise.

Justice Department Appeals Ruling On Transportation Mask Mandate
    The mask requirement "remains necessary for the public health," the CDC told the Justice Department.

At the urging of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Justice on Wednesday filed a notice of appeal to a federal judge’s ruling that overturned the federal mask mandates on airplanes and other modes of public transportation that had been designed to protect against the spread of COVID-19.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cdc-j...b0dc5d7b69f8a6

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A pretty good article on this

https://reason.com/2022/04/20/the-do...ll-lose-again/

tl;dr LOL good luck Biden admin
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good old Biden Administration.....

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They really don't want to win midterms, do they.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The thing is, masks work.

Unfortunately, there's no guarantee of an end game with a pandemic. Anyone who pronounces with confidence that it will be over by Day x is simply fabricating or doesn't understand what they talk about. It could peter out, it could still evolve into something more dangerous, or it could evolve into a mostly harmless flu.

Unambiguous guidelines that don't alter until the end is just not the reality we're faced with, unfortunately. The virus is good at adapting, and we have to be too. If the science supports the idea that masks along with mass vaccination is an even more effective mitigation measure, then so be it. What's the problem with wearing masks a little while longer in public spaces? Especially in America? I had to do this even though I live on a remote island, and in a state that's twice the Texas but with 0.2% of the population and is also a tropical biome. Cops pulled over next to me in the dead of night, out in the wide open, with not a single soul around me, and asked why I wasn't wearing my mask. That's a more absurd situation than crowded metropolitan US cities, I can assure you.

I don't get the "Omg! They're making me wear an item of clothing!" mentality.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post

Unfortunately, there's no guarantee of an end game with a pandemic. Anyone who pronounces with confidence that it will be over by Day x is simply fabricating or doesn't understand what they talk about. It could peter out, it could still evolve into something more dangerous, or it could evolve into a mostly harmless flu.

Unambiguous guidelines that don't alter until the end is just not the reality we're faced with, unfortunately. The virus is good at adapting, and we have to be too. If the science supports the idea that masks along with mass vaccination is an even more effective mitigation measure, then so be it. What's the problem with wearing masks a little while longer in public spaces? Especially in America? I had to do this even though I live on a remote island, and in a state that's twice the Texas but with 0.2% of the population and is also a tropical biome. Cops pulled over next to me in the dead of night, out in the wide open, with not a single soul around me, and asked why I wasn't wearing my mask. That's a more absurd situation than crowded metropolitan US cities, I can assure you.

Yes or no

Did you get vaccinated?

Yes or no

adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I live on an island where 95% of people still wear masks everywhere. We have a 24% positivity rate, compared to places in the mainland with little to no mask use and positivity rates 500% lower. But masks work. Okay.

The left had a chance to escape the mask debate by bowing out with grace to this courts ruling. Instead, they are going full throttle toward authoritarianism that will ensure they lose in 2022, 2024 and beyond. Phucking idiots

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What should infuriate everyone isn't whether the mask mandate will or will not be put back in place, it's that the appeal is happening because of ego.
    That's right, policy being forced that effects the peasants solely based on one ideological side battling another and not wanting to take the L.

We should have burnt it to the ground years ago.
    AP7 Crew
    Rogue Home Gym Crew
    Officecel Crew
    Motorcycle Crew

“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You’re a joke

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Once again we are confronted with the same questions the Soviets had to deal with.

What happens when the gov't can't let go of its ego and admit its wrong?

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Masks and vaccines don't decrease your chance of getting or spreading covid.

There are, however, real downsides of wearing a mask all day. One of which is oral health and another that impacts kids is social development.

Covid isn't going anywhere so your "wear masks a little while longer" is pointless.

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thing is, I'm a colossal f*cking ph@ggot.
    And you think masks work lmao
    Worst jew in the world.

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WHChampion View Post
    Masks and vaccines don't decrease your chance of getting or spreading covid.

There are, however, real downsides of wearing a mask all day. One of which is oral health and another that impacts kids is social development.

Covid isn't going anywhere so your "wear masks a little while longer" is pointless.
    Libs are all incels. They don’t have children to know how damaging it’s been. All the studies show kids right now are mentally underdeveloped because of the lockdowns and masks.

They’ve literally disadvantaged an entire generation that we won’t know the long term damages for years yet.
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Christ, you are truly pathetic you know that.

It's "just" a mask, it's "just" two weeks, it's "just" a vaccine.....

And it's not an item of clothing.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    CDC has no power to do anything
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Masks and vaccines are so effective that it's been two years and we are still talking about this ****. 'cases' just as high before vaccines were around.

Please explain how that would be even remotely possible if either worked?

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

master troll

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thing is,

Good grief.

Originally Posted by adamsteve14 View Post
    I live on an island where 95% of people still wear masks everywhere. We have a 24% positivity rate, compared to places in the mainland with little to no mask use and positivity rates 500% lower. But masks work. Okay.

The left had a chance to escape the mask debate by bowing out with grace to this courts ruling. Instead, they are going full throttle toward authoritarianism that will ensure they lose in 2022, 2024 and beyond. Phucking idiots
    It's not even worth bothering with copy paste-eater because he's not going to actually get it through whatever Aussie gestapo programming they instilled in him.

But yeah, the left have basically turned masks from a perfectly reasonable precautionary measure in the height of a global pandemic into some sort of weird power trip fixation as though it's the only way they can get it half up just when the virus has turned into another cold.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing makes a freedom-loving person cringe more than watching an authoritarian regime hopelessly grasp for the reins of oppression knowing that their time is running out.

Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Good grief.

It's not even worth bothering with copy paste-eater because he's not going to actually get it through whatever Aussie gestapo programming they instilled in him.

But yeah, the left have basically turned masks from a perfectly reasonable precautionary measure in the height of a global pandemic into some sort of weird power trip fixation as though it's the only way they can get it half up just when the virus has turned into another cold.
    I honestly think that, had the left not gone so far to jam masks down everyone’s throats without consent (lulz) there would be far higher rates of compliance and the issue wouldn’t be political.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A person wearing an N95 mask is more protected than two people wearing surgical masks. If you truly want to be protected, put on an N95 and stfu. Even then, eventually you will get COVID
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    democrats daily say our democracy is under attack.

so why dont they put mask mandates up for a national vote? make masks part of the mid term DNC strategy and on the forefront.

nazi scum.
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Could your shilling be any more transparent?

JFC
    Mesomorph, large frame, natty trainer.

Det-Lt. Police Squad BendinSteel's Avatar
    BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The thing is you’re a massive fukin paggot who smears chit onto walls. No one cares what you think you deranged Fuk face
    �Italian Crew�

PureBlood

Fuk Joe Biden

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh look... a coprophiliac is giving lectures on how to prevent infectious diseases.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A virus SO good at adapting that it allowed for peaceful protests just a couple of months after it kicked off a world wide pandemic.

There isn’t evidence that Black Lives Matter protests have led to a noticeable increase in COVID-19 cases, despite early concerns from health officials.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-covid19-surge

Little Evidence That Protests Spread Coronavirus in US

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...onavirus-in-us

Research Determines Protests Did Not Cause Spike In Coronavirus Cases

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe.../#1db1440a7dac

Black Lives Matter protests did not cause an uptick in covid-19 cases

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...covid-19-cases

Thousands expected at March on Washington commemorations

https://apnews.com/e99f9bfcca9cb388054486fa41192194

Black Lives Matter protests may have slowed overall spread of coronavirus in Denver and other cities, new study finds

https://coloradosun.com/2020/06/30/p...avirus-spread/

Did Black Lives Matter Protests Actually Reduce Covid-19’s Spread?

https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...vid19s-spread/

BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS ARE HAVING A COUNTERINTUITIVE EFFECT ON COVID-19 SPREAD

https://www.inverse.com/mind-body/co...-protests-link
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just when the nation is celebrating being able to take their masks off, here comes the biden admin to try to put a stop to it. This is going to go over great in the upcoming elections.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Just when the nation is celebrating being able to take their masks off, here comes the biden admin to try to put a stop to it. This is going to go over great in the upcoming elections.
    It's the Biden Bots that want them.. People like Stoolie and metroins will not only never take them off, but just try to stop them from wearing one.

- Jayarbie

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    It's the Biden Bots that want them.. People like Stoolie and metroins will not only never take them off, but just try to stop them from wearing one.
    For metro it's definitely about the hard on he gets from forcing people to cover their faces and not at all about the disease. It means being surrounded by people wearing a banner rejecting the mean tweets of the orange satan.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!