Thread: Daytona 500

IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Daytona 500

I see no threads on this. Not surprised really. But my thoughts are super speedways or plate racing to those who know is done. A whole year, all this hype, all this money and it's ALWAYS a crash fest. Ridiculous. I was ready to give it a chance with the new car, new year etc but they couldn't even have enough patience to get through 65 laps without wrecking. I believe after tonight's bullchit the GOATS that are left are going to bow out next year and retire. All that's going to be left are spoiled rich kids and little whinny hypocritical bitches like Kryle Busch.

Damn shame. Nascar died in 06-07 right before the introduction of the COT.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronKrazy View Post
    I see no threads on this. Not surprised really. But my thoughts are super speedways or plate racing to those who know is done. A whole year, all this hype, all this money and it's ALWAYS a crash fest. Ridiculous. I was ready to give it a chance with the new car, new year etc but they couldn't even have enough patience to get through 65 laps without wrecking. I believe after tonight's bullchit the GOATS that are left are going to bow out next year and retire. All that's going to be left are spoiled rich kids and little whinny hypocritical bitches like Kryle Busch.

Damn shame. Nascar died in 06-07 right before the introduction of the COT.
    What’s the COT?

WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    What’s the COT?
    The car of tomorrow. It came out like 6 years after Dale Earnhardt died, and was supposed to be safer, but it produced some bad wrecks and people did not like the design.

*Super Straight Crew*
    *Sicilian Crew*
    *Motorcycle Crew*
    *Truck Gang*

RIP Orenthal James Simpson (July 9, 1947 – April 10, 2024)

Country ass chit thedarrenestes's Avatar
    thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's so hard to watch something that used to be so perfect become whatever it is now
    Whether I myself have outgrown it or the product itself really has gotten that bad idk but it really doesn't matter

My eyes used to fly open on Sundays and my first thought would be "It's raceday!"
    Yesterday I watched about 20 laps of stage 2 and not sure I'll make any effort to watch any more.....maybe ever

I wish i could point to something and say this is what needs to be fixed or this is why it sucks but I really don't have anything specific
    It just doesn't spark joy anymore
    Nascar American
    HA
    LVIIILLIAN

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thedarrenestes View Post
    It's so hard to watch something that used to be so perfect become whatever it is now
    Whether I myself have outgrown it or the product itself really has gotten that bad idk but it really doesn't matter

My eyes used to fly open on Sundays and my first thought would be "It's raceday!"
    Yesterday I watched about 20 laps of stage 2 and not sure I'll make any effort to watch any more.....maybe ever

I wish i could point to something and say this is what needs to be fixed or this is why it sucks but I really don't have anything specific
    It just doesn't spark joy anymore
    in the same boat. used to love this chit. never missed a lap. now its just boring and the races are just way too long and too many gimmicks like stage racing, playoffs, lucky dog, etc
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I appreciate the thoughts shared gents. I'm gonna watch Cali for sure to see a race there for the last time and maybe a few others to see how the racing is.

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was glad to have racing back.
    Pros:
    I mostly like the new cars. They are definitely a step in the right direction. NASCAR need to get the new aluminum wheels figured out quickly. A flat tire shouldn't leave you stranded out on the track.

Cons:
    Still hate stage racing. Get rid of it.
    Stop with the woke/pc bullchit. NASCAR was one of the last sports you could watch and not be bombarded with BS. Not anymore.
    Keep Tony Stewart out of the booth.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer