Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm getting sick of this season. Seems like every week my opponent has one or two players who just happen to have career days - or for example this week, the guy just got 26 points on the Pats defense and is now projected to beat me by 40 points. Last week I have Hockenson as my TE and he gets the ball thrown to him ONCE. I have the second highest point total in my league and am going to have a 4-6 record. Fuark.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dyee4613 View Post
    I am screwed. Henderson is on a bye, Williams is on bye, Hunt is out, Kamara is a DNP. I am currently looking at David Johnson and Booker or D'ernest Johnson. I am hoping Barkley might not play but it looks like he will so maybe D'ernest Johnson could get some touches in the Kareem Hunt role.

My wideout situation is also pretty horrible. Hopkins is a maybe, Marquis Brown is a maybe, Scary Terry is a likely, Beasley is a probably. Also, Kyler might not play!

Man..this is not the situation I wanted for a must-win game. I thought this roster was so good, too. I don't know what happened.
    In my money league, I thought I had a steal at RB in the draft. I came away with Kamara, Robinson, and Edwards. Edwards was gone for the season before it even started, but I was able to grab Eli Mitchell after week 1 for a big chunk of FAAB, so I was still looking good, but now this week, they are all questionable at best. WTF? I might have to run with D'Onta Foreman and Eno Benjamin is none of those guys play. Ugh.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    I'm getting sick of this season. Seems like every week my opponent has one or two players who just happen to have career days - or for example this week, the guy just got 26 points on the Pats defense and is now projected to beat me by 40 points. Last week I have Hockenson as my TE and he gets the ball thrown to him ONCE. I have the second highest point total in my league and am going to have a 4-6 record. Fuark.
    I feel ya. I have the highest points in my league sitting at 5-5 in 4th. Every game I've lost, literally every game I would have beat every single other team that week besides the one I lost to who had the highest score of the week. Brutal luck this year with scheduling.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    Kamara supposedly an MCL sprain, which could be another week or two.
    Officially out this week again. Ingram a nice pickup while A Jones is injured too.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

In my money league, I thought I had a steal at RB in the draft. I came away with Kamara, Robinson, and Edwards. Edwards was gone for the season before it even started, but I was able to grab Eli Mitchell after week 1 for a big chunk of FAAB, so I was still looking good, but now this week, they are all questionable at best. WTF? I might have to run with D'Onta Foreman and Eno Benjamin is none of those guys play. Ugh.
    Mitchell is doubtful for this weekend now too. I traded him away last week myself. He's been pretty average in 1/2 PPR outside of 2 games.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Full PPR would you drop Claypool or Boyd for Toney or Golladay?

I feel like Claypool just won’t deliver because of Big Ben (and his trade value is basically 0 at this point). At least Boyd is a reliable WR2 whenever Higgins or Chase is out.

Anyone think they hype these two Giants WR got before could be real now that they’re 100%?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha, I thought Kamara, Henderson, Mosert/Sermon's was going to be a monster run game w/ Williams becoming a starter for depth. We are now going with the double Johnson at RB! This is a tough year.

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    I feel you. I was facing a guy who started AJ Dillion.

Originally Posted by WHChampion View Post
    I wouldn't blame you if you decided to shop Kamara around before your deadline to see if anyone will give you RB1 value. Wouldn't be surprised if he lands on IR later today.
    I doubt I'll have much interest but it's worth a shot.

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Risk playing a sick LJax (if he even plays) or pick up Daniel Jones v TB?

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Need a big day to salvage my season. Dillon needs to drop 40 today. Brown being out sucks though. Had to replace him with Gaskin which is a huge risk.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im fuking loling hard

my team is pretty much dead with antonio brown, gronk, derrick henry, chase edmonds, (just got David Montgomery back from his injury) all out and patrick mahomes playing like rex grossmen

but i managed to win BARELY, was losing til the last Herbert TD to Mike Williams (i started mike williams) and he had Justin Herbert..

It put me like .18 of a point behind him.. so i was like fuk, then chargers got the ball back to run down the clock to secure victory, and Herbert kneeling for -1 yard losses gave me the win...

my cousin is pissed talked about how he going to quit and how i cheated, going to report me etc etc
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    im fuking loling hard

my team is pretty much dead with antonio brown, gronk, derrick henry, chase edmonds, (just got David Montgomery back from his injury) all out and patrick mahomes playing like rex grossmen

but i managed to win BARELY, was losing til the last Herbert TD to Mike Williams (i started mike williams) and he had Justin Herbert..

It put me like .18 of a point behind him.. so i was like fuk, then chargers got the ball back to run down the clock to secure victory, and Herbert kneeling for -1 yard losses gave me the win...

my cousin is pissed talked about how he going to quit and how i cheated, going to report me etc etc
    It’s kind of infuriating that kneels count against you but lol at him reporting you.

I squeezed out a win. Didn’t have a great performance but finally got someone who didn’t drop 150 points on me. I just can’t seem to get consistency each week and always have a few duds. This week it was Tannehill and Higgins bringing me down. Hoping Jones gets held out a bit to let him heal so Dillon can get me some points and my guys get healthy. Feel like a few of them are getting held back a bit with nagging injuries.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im fuking loling hard

What a little bitch. LOL. **** happens sometimes.

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sfgiants13 View Post
    It’s kind of infuriating that kneels count against you but lol at him reporting you.
    I lost my match for playoffs because of a lateral during that ridiculous MNF game with the Browns and Ravens last year. Sleeper default settings count any fumbles as -1 and laterals count as fumbles. Lost by like .4 points.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im fuking loling hard

How did you cheat? I've had games like that last year; and I got cucked on a game like that this year. It happens.

Anyone have Calvin Ridley on their roster? What are you doing with him? I have him in 2 leagues - 1 with IR spots; and 1 without. The 1 without I'm thinking of dropping at this point, to stream another RB. I have no depth in RB and am panicking. My saving grace right now is rookie WRs, and my elite WRs (Hill and Kupp).
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    How did you cheat? I've had games like that last year; and I got cucked on a game like that this year. It happens.

Anyone have Calvin Ridley on their roster? What are you doing with him? I have him in 2 leagues - 1 with IR spots; and 1 without. The 1 without I'm thinking of dropping at this point, to stream another RB. I have no depth in RB and am panicking. My saving grace right now is rookie WRs, and my elite WRs (Hill and Kupp).
    i didn't cheat it was more a spur of the moment reaction to him winning then kneel down after kneel down the shock of losing in 2-3 meaningless plays, and also 6 other people laughing at him as its happening in real time. hes been real quiet yesterday/this morning tho. thank god for fraction scoring otherwise it would have been a tie lol

i also HAD calvin ridley, this is the team who was wrecking people week in and week out, but i had to drop calvin ridley because I was holding onto Montgomery (he was still on IR at the time), Derrick Henry, Antonio Brown, Gronk and Edmonds, all hurt so I did not have roster place to store a mental case on my roster any longer with bye weeks hitting me. If ridley were to come back, lets say perform the same as he did, i wouldn't miss him because he was never putting up WR1 numbers and I'm getting more points with Eijah Moore right now than ridley's best in 2021
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    god this is all so difficult this season. sucks about chris carson going down. alex collins looks less and less useful every week, which sucks. i thought Wilson coming back would open lanes for Collins but now Wilson stinks too. smh.

Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    god this is all so difficult this season. sucks about chris carson going down. alex collins looks less and less useful every week, which sucks. i thought Wilson coming back would open lanes for Collins but now Wilson stinks too. smh.
    rough rough year all around
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Just a heads up that Philly's remaining fantasy schedule is absolute cake: NYG, NYJ, bye, WFT, NYG, WFT (Dal final week doesn't count in most leagues).

Their defense has been playing better recently. If you're streaming defenses, you can basically pick them up for the rest of the season.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Held Collins for the longest time as an RB2 when mine were out, or on bye. His numbers barely put him anywhere, where I needed to drop him for another QB.

At this point, wish I still had him as a safety, but I'm just going to stream RBs at this point.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just a heads up that Philly's remaining fantasy schedule is absolute cake: NYG, NYJ, bye, WFT, NYG, WFT (Dal final week doesn't count in most leagues).

Their defense has been playing better recently. If you're streaming defenses, you can basically pick them up for the rest of the season.
    damn, dropped them today to play Chicagos vs Detroit.

I think im assured a playoff spot in my league right now being locked into the 5 seed with top 6 making the playoffs, started making bench moves towards prepping for those games. Picked up Chase Edmonds and Phillip Lindsey today to ensure I have some depth if needed at rb.
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Ingram is out. Tony Jones v Buffalo or wait on Jeff Wilson this weekend 1/2 ppr? Sounds like Mitchell may be on track to play an my opponent has him.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Swift and Waller together on most of my teams. Nearly ruined my thanksgiving.

Hope neither are serious and they'll be back for playoffs.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any thoughts on going with alex collins over either of the starting RBs in San Fran? a healthy eli mitchell is my starter but that's questionable at best right now. wilson i have on the roster but he's only useful if eli is sitting.

so basically, assuming Eli plays, would you avoid that and just roll collins.

I’m sunk for next week with Dillon and Jones on bye and Zeke possibly sitting. Need a big week here so hit me with some advice.

Russell or Cousins at QB
    2 flex spots Gaskin, Claypool, Higgins, T Coleman

Thinking first 2 for flex and Russell but he’s looked like dog **** lately

Edit: **** Jones might play. That puts me in a rough spot choosing Jones or Dillon. I want to play Jones but I recall a scenario a few years back where Jones was a game time and barely saw the field. Williams ended up going off
    Last edited by sfgiants13; 11-28-2021 at 07:07 AM.

any thoughts on going with alex collins over either of the starting RBs in San Fran? a healthy eli mitchell is my starter but that's questionable at best right now. wilson i have on the roster but he's only useful if eli is sitting.

so basically, assuming Eli plays, would you avoid that and just roll collins.
    Mitchell is expected to play so I'd just go him. If he sits last minute I'd go Wilson. Both are better than Collins, are in a better offense, and will get more carries if they're the RB1.

Mitchell is expected to play so I'd just go him. If he sits last minute I'd go Wilson. Both are better than Collins, are in a better offense, and will get more carries if they're the RB1.
    got it. yea collins has done a whole lot of nothing for a few weeks now. that big pittsburgh game he had was a lifetime ago.

God bless the Miami D. If I win today it’s because of them.

But, with Jones playing I’m in a pickle. Projected at 150 as is my opponent and I have to decide between Jones and Dillon. I will certainly pick the wrong one.

glad we chatted about this because Mr. Mitchell absolutely carried me to the win yesterday

Well fuk. I dun goofed playing Jones. Now I need just over 37 points with Russell and McLaurin which is possible I guess. My bench did solid which is frustrating.

My season hangs in the balance tonight so we’ll see. Pls don’t suck massive dink tonight Seahawks.

nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How is the playoff schedule for 6 team playoffs? 1st and 2nd get a bye week. Then 1st place plays either 4th or 5th winner? And 2nd place plays winner of 3rd vs 6th?