Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Things the left has been wrong about and things the right has been wrong about

With the recent lab-leak hypothesis picking up steam, I started thinking about all the other things liberals have been wrong about. But instead of just making that thread, I think we should also point out things that conservatives have been wrong about. Ideally it would probably be better to keep it to things that occurred or were discovered within the past five years, but if there are glaring examples from farther back than that feel free to add them in.

1.) Russian collusion - the obvious big one and the one that will pretty be synonymous with fake news for the foreseeable future. Anyone with half a brain realized it was all bullsh!t(but therein lies the problem). And oddly enough once it was determined to be bullsh!t people who pushed it for years just ignored it and moved on to the next thing(ie SDNY gonna clap them cheeks bro!!)

2.) SDNY gonna clap them cheeks bro! - just lol

3.) covid 19 came from bat soup and/or a pangolin and/or originated in Italy - it hasn’t been officially announced yet, but anyone who uses any critical thinking or can just recognize patterns in all of these bullsh!t stories can see where this is going

4.) masks make a meaningful difference in stopping the spread of covid…couldn’t really decide whether or not to put this one in here or not. In a lot of ways this is a subjective statement and I want this to be a serious discussion. However, because of how adamant so many people are about masks when we know they aren’t nearly as effective as they pretend to be I decided to include it.

The list could go on and on, but I’ll let some others add their own topics to the thread. And the second part of this discussion is - why are so many people reluctant to change views even when it becomes clearer by the day that their original view is inaccurate?

Also, what were some of the big ones from the right? Obviously the whole “Trump will stay in power” comes to mind, but I’d like to hear from OC our resident liberals about what topics come to their mind first regarding this discussion.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This weak troll thread obviously doesn't merit discussion, but here's a related topic that does;

OP starts with this statement........ "With the recent lab-leak hypothesis picking up steam, I started thinking about all the other things liberals have been wrong about."............

.........falsely assuming that since there is a hypothesis about something that he approves of, he can then proceed to create a litany of either outright falsehoods or opinions and assume them to be true. Even though his first statement wasn't even true!!

So here's the real issue : When Stupid People read this thread, stupidly created by another Stupid Person.....don't you feel compelled to help him out? Correcting his behavior, or pointing out the disjoint like I did ?

Don't Stupid People know that allowing each other to continue to be stupid doesn't help any of you?

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just like the Russia bullsh!t, you’ll continue to hang on to the natural origin view of covid until it becomes absolutely undeniable that you’re wrong… then you’ll once again pretend it never happened and by that time be onto the next thing(or 7) that you’re completely wrong about. You’re a perfect example of why I wanted to make this thread. Your track record is absolutely horrible and yet here you are just as adamant as ever about being wrong again.
    +positive crew+

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone here still posting about corona being natural from a bat is paid ccp troll. ded fkn srs.
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    anyone here still posting about corona being natural from a bat is paid ccp troll. ded fkn srs.
    I’d say this is 100% true. However, it seems that others who were wrong would chime and say they were wrong…or at least acknowledge that it’s a much better possibility than they originally thought. I was wrong about it at first. For he first few months of last year I always said that natural evolution was the most likely explanation. However, after hearing from multiple people with great points about why they say it isn’t natural, along with China’s response made me change my views on it relatively quickly. It’s ok to be wrong, which is another reason I wanted to make this thread…..people should be more comfortable with admitting they’re wrong. I think some people argue so adamantly from certain views that they kind of lock themselves into a position, which isn’t a good practice.
    +positive crew+

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MMeadows11 View Post
    This weak troll thread obviously doesn't merit discussion, but here's a related topic that does;

OP starts with this statement........ "With the recent lab-leak hypothesis picking up steam, I started thinking about all the other things liberals have been wrong about."............

.........falsely assuming that since there is a hypothesis about something that he approves of, he can then proceed to create a litany of either outright falsehoods or opinions and assume them to be true. Even though his first statement wasn't even true!!

So here's the real issue : When Stupid People read this thread, stupidly created by another Stupid Person.....don't you feel compelled to help him out? Correcting his behavior, or pointing out the disjoint like I did ?

Don't Stupid People know that allowing each other to continue to be stupid doesn't help any of you?
    Good luck with this.

MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    I’d say this is 100% true. However, it seems that others who were wrong would chime and say they were wrong…or at least acknowledge that it’s a much better possibility than they originally thought. I was wrong about it at first. For he first few months of last year I always said that natural evolution was the most likely explanation. However, after hearing from multiple people with great points about why they say it isn’t natural, along with China’s response made me change my views on it relatively quickly. It’s ok to be wrong, which is another reason I wanted to make this thread…..people should be more comfortable with admitting they’re wrong. I think some people argue so adamantly from certain views that they kind of lock themselves into a position, which isn’t a good practice.
    Tell us about the "Russia bullsh!t" please. Specifically reference the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee report.

Or do you not know anything about that. Are you just an uninformed Stupid Person?

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cept, the vast majority of scientific evidence still supports the natural origin theory, whilst the right clan is leaping upon some hyperbolic headlines because they want there to be a conspiracy.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Tell us about the "Russia bullsh!t" please. Specifically reference the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee report.

Or do you not know anything about that. Are you just an uninformed Stupid Person?
    If you don’t realize the whole “Russia Russia Russia” angle was/is bullsh!t by now there’s nothing I can say or do to help you.
    +positive crew+

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Conservatives:

15 cases soon to be 0.

COVID will be miraculously gone by April 2020.

COVID will magically disappear one day.

COVID will be gone by Easter 2020.

COVID will be gone by Memorial Day 2020.

COVID will be gone by the summer of 2020.

COVID will be gone after the 2020 elections.

COVID will be gone after Trump leaves.

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll play devil's advocate on this. The people much more prevalent on the Right freaked out about the Covid vaccines and saying they don't work are wrong. Anti-vax used to be mostly the domain of lefties. The American vaccines were developed over years in reaction to SARS-1 and MERS. The elderly holdouts are practically the only ones still dying. Comparing data over months between age groups proves the vaccines work, especially for the elderly.

In general though, some people on the Right will get a take wrong because a subject is still just gossip at that point. The Left screeches about everything and simply lies about a lot of things. And they simply do not cover stories that should be big, like Antifa on video trying to murder Andy Ngo again. We're all wondering how many arsons of peace and political shootings described as protests will happen this summer compared to last summer. Looking like things are not going to pop off as much.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Conservatives:

15 cases soon to be 0.

At the start a lot of people figured it would last most of 2020, but not into 2021.

I'll comment on just your last two. You must have taken people too literally. Pedantic. People didn't mean the virus would literally disappear after elections or Trump was gone. The 24/7 obsession by corporate media about it was what people meant. It would still be here, but Democrat media would slow down the fear porn a lot because hurting Trump was already accomplished.

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Cept, the vast majority of scientific evidence still supports the natural origin theory, whilst the right clan is leaping upon some hyperbolic headlines because they want there to be a conspiracy.
    Some of us have biology, physiology, or healthcare degrees. Don't hold back on technical details.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the left has been saying that OP isn't a *******, but once again - wrong!
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

Conservatives:

15 cases soon to be 0.

Stupid things Trump said /= things millions of conservatives believed. As far as the past two things which were suggested by large numbers of people and not Trump, I’ll reiterate the earlier post that it was more about narrative. The shift was almost instantaneous from the media(went from dark winter to fast track towards recovery, covid trackers removed from channels and pages, and talking about vaccination progress under Biden). I will give you credit for trying though. A better one for you would’ve been pointing out how many people thought Trump would remain in office.
    +positive crew+

If you don’t realize the whole “Russia Russia Russia” angle was/is bullsh!t by now there’s nothing I can say or do to help you.
    I bet you can't explain or hold rational discourse on this. Because you are phukking UNINFORMED, and think that you can just parrot nonsense you've heard.

- Why did the Republicans in Trump's OWN DOJ authorize a Special Prosecutor?
    - Why did the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee refer to the Trump campaign's collusion with Russia as a "grave threat" to our national security?

Can you refute this? Do you have any facts, sir?

Please either bring some facts, or admit that you are an ignorant person who strangely feels empowered to assert your opinion.....even though you don't fukng know anything.

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Things the left has been wrong about: almost everything for years

Things the right has been wrong about: thinking the left gives af about being wrong or being hypocrites

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    I think the left has been saying that OP isn't a *******, but once again - wrong!

Guess I was right then because I know I never said that. 😉

I bet you can't explain or hold rational discourse on this. Because you are phukking UNINFORMED, and think that you can just parrot nonsense you've heard.

- Why did the Republicans in Trump's OWN DOJ authorize a Special Prosecutor?
    - Why did the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee refer to the Trump campaign's collusion with Russia as a "grave threat" to our national security?

Can you refute this? Do you have any facts, sir?

Please either bring some facts, or admit that you are an ignorant person who strangely feels empowered to assert your opinion.....even though you don't fukng know anything.

After an investigation with basically unlimited scope, power, and resources it was determined that Trump never colluded with Russia. Mueller testified under oath that his investigation was not hindered in any way. I simply can’t break it down into terms any easier to comprehend than that, so if you still don’t get it then you’re on your own.

What we do know is that Russia ran campaigns to sow confusion, distrust, and generate animosity among Americans. And that worked perfectly…though they wouldn’t have been nearly successful if it weren’t for the media and democrats………….. and online shills.
    +positive crew+

After an investigation with basically unlimited scope, power, and resources it was determined that Trump never colluded with Russia.
    Your ignorance of the justice system does not make your facts correct. Mueller did not recommend charging Traitor Don with conspiracy, an actual criminal charge. Collusion has no specific legal meaning.

Mueller testified under oath that his investigation was not hindered in any way. I simply can’t break it down into terms any easier to comprehend than that, so if you still don’t get it then you’re on your own.
    Stop lying. Mueller basically asserts obstruction of justice - his counsel did not have the authority to charge a sitting President with that.

Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

“Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct,” Mueller wrote.

Mueller emphasized, however, that his analysis of the evidence did not clear the president of obstruction. Said Mueller: “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/04/wh...t-obstruction/

What we do know is that Russia ran campaigns to sow confusion, distrust, and generate animosity among Americans. And that worked perfectly…though they wouldn’t have been nearly successful if it weren’t for the media and democrats………….. and online shills.
    We know that Russia did so in order to assist the campaign of Comrade Drumpfh. And we know that the Trump campaign knowingly accepted this assistance from a foreign adversary.

The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a [Republican]Senate panel concluded Tuesday.....

The nearly 1,000-page report.....says the Trump campaign chairman had regular contact with a Russian intelligence officer and that other Trump associates were eager to exploit the Kremlin’s aid, particularly by maximizing the impact of the disclosure of Democratic emails hacked by Russian intelligence officers.

https://apnews.com/article/ap-top-ne...624b7920cc846a

There ya go, junior. Thank your daddy for spending a little time schooling you.

Also, stop posting laughable bullchit that is only believed by other Ignorant People.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Not everyone posts here all day long every day..

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the left are never wrong in their eyes, they will never admit they were wrong or that they lied even if confronted with solid evidence they were wrong, they will just ignore the facts and latch on to the next " problem"

meanwhile the left holds conservatives to a higher standard even higher than their own
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bluebeltATT View Post
    the left are never wrong in their eyes, they will never admit they were wrong or that they lied even if confronted with solid evidence they were wrong, they will just ignore the facts and latch on to the next " problem"
    Like a super villain, they try and justify their evil with an excuse "White Supremacy".

Nothing is off the table if it helps stop this invisible threat. Burning, Looting, Murder, cheating. Its all honorable to them because of their fooked up logic

meanwhile the left holds conservatives to a higher standard even higher than their own

I certainly see a lot of that(hell, we even see Meadows doing it in this very thread fittingly enough). That said though, I wasn’t trying to make a “lol leftists are retarded” thread. I was hoping to get some good examples from both sides about things that large numbers of people have been completely convinced of that ended up being wrong. I think that goal may have been a little too high.
    +positive crew+

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I certainly see a lot of that(hell, we even see Meadows doing it in this very thread fittingly enough). That said though, I wasn’t trying to make a “lol leftists are retarded” thread. I was hoping to get some good examples from both sides about things that large numbers of people have been completely convinced of that ended up being wrong. I think that goal may have been a little too high.

well to some people perception is reality , even when their reality is told to them by CNN.
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Conservatives:

15 cases soon to be 0.

There is no such thing as an asymptomatic Pandemic. Covid has always been gone.

Whoa, this sounds really really......NOT FAIR !!!!!

You're totally a victim, bro - don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think its funny how people don't realize
    1) covid 19 was created by humans
    2) this is somehow the first vaccine that was ready for humans within 6 months whereas other vaccines took 10-15 years on average
    3) the government had nothing to do with it
    4) more specifically, removing Trump from office and getting Democrats into office had nothing to do with it
    5) the election was completely uncontrolled by wealthy elite and government officials and Biden actually won the popular vote when he has almost no social media following and an overwhelmingly more negative reaction overall by the public than Trump did
    6) there was no systemic racism, hence, why there has been no police reform, no government reform, no major law reform, no city funding changes to better racism, etc... It just magically all disappeared when people stopped talking about it and rioting.

I mean come on man, how stupid do you have to be to not realize what 2020 was all about.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

, I wasn’t trying to make a “lol leftists are retarded” thread. I was hoping to get some good examples from both sides about things that large numbers of people have been completely convinced of that ended up being wrong.
    And you chose to do this by typing a bunch of lies and bullchit in the original post?

I also noticed you ran away from my schooling you on the Republican-initiated Russia investigation. Why was that ? You didn't have any more nonsense to see refuted?

You get tired of being made to look ignorant? It's OK that you are ignorant on these things. You just shouldn't try to pretend otherwise. Go read some more, maybe.

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Conservatives:

15 cases soon to be 0.

ari:

- blm doesnt riot

- covid isnt man made

- trump pee pee tapes are real

- trump is a russian asset
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.