Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    2008 or 09 reference, some dude name bulldog would put it at the end of every post and people meme'd it cause it was lulzy
    Cheers.

-bulldog
    Elegant Japanese Girls Crew [Founder] [LTC] [大和撫子]
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820393

NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, fukkin water
    MFC

RIP YGST

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

O's/Ravens/Caps

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by overtrainbrah View Post

Fuark mayne. I remember a Miscer recreated this one with a Misc shirt on. But can never find it.

lol literally had this on my clipboard to post itt when I saw ur post
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brb, eatin' chips

I will rape you if I get the chance

You too homeboy
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *insert* of peace
    I can confirm, I am/was the *insert*
    Lurking since 2009 (srs)
    ----- Happy 5th LHC CERN timeline! -----

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rip misc

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking *******.
    Lurking since 2009 (srs)

overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post

lol literally had this on my clipboard to post itt when I saw ur post
    Fuaaarrrkkkk.

Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    Originally Posted by 2Chad4You View Post
    Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking *******.
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

(Trying to find the "My looks is something I know I am good in copypasta but having no luck.)

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Brb, eatin' chips

I will rape you if I get the chance

You too homeboy
    RIP brb eatin chips video

gone off youtube, i never saved it

destiny?

(Trying to find the "My looks is something I know I am good in copypasta but having no luck.)

Spoiler!
    Lurking since 2009 (srs)

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/mas8oED.jpg[/]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/M80s2I6.jpg[/]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/IhIgE.jpg[/]
    Scooby has come out in recent months to be an authoritarian leftist unfortunately

Don't have anything to share because I'm a new****

Best I could do:

Misc's advice to a question I had about a girl when I was in high school:
    Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.
    Confused tf out of me luls

Oh yea some of the classics before my time:

Based Ying

Last edited by BulkingIsHard; 05-21-2021 at 11:33 AM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The absolute pinnacle in misc history was -

Leaving disappointed its not already posted
    Im not gay but $20 is $20 (no homo)

I was showing VR headset to my mom. There is a cardboard app which allows you to view museum, arctic app (it's like small tour that shows you possibilities of virtual reality). Anyways, I showed her that app and after it finished, she somehow managed to click "gallery" icon (still wearing headset so I couldn't see what she was looking at). Then she goes "Who is this girl? Is this Ashley?". I am like "What do you mean, ma?" and then it hit me she was watching beginning of some fcked up virtual reality pron that I had downloaded on my phone.

I snatched my headset off her head as soon as I could and told her "tour is over".

Awkward silent.

I leave room and run to restroom and delete all pron videos off my phone.

phew

I still don't know how far she watched it (hopefully not too far)
    Lurking since 2009 (srs)

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

Spoiler!
    Reps on sight for life bro. Your delivery ITT is off the scale.

Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post

Misc's advice to a question I had about a girl when I was in high school:

Confused tf out of me luls
    Lmao bro. This is a classic copypasta. Further reading:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=162854521

(Pretty epic thread about a Miscer proposing to a sloot in lingerie at a festival. See last post for that copypasta.)

Originally Posted by Voluspa View Post
    The absolute pinnacle in misc history was -

Leaving disappointed its not already posted
    Someone mentioned it brah but the pic wasn't posted. I can't get that fukin face outta my mind srs. Would paperbag without doubt though.

Fuark. That thread always comes up when searching about the Misc.

PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

GOAT thread that led me to this forum originally was the one where that guy did MS paint caricatures of women he met on dating sites. Runner-up: Snaggletooth.
    Last edited by PHXNick; 05-21-2021 at 12:17 PM.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
    Lurking since 2009 (srs)

tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man. Haven't been on here regularly since like 2016 but so many good memories ITT. Gonna miss the Misc.
    ***Canadian Crew***

I am not too happy about this, and I assume the girl feels the same way. My Mom thinks I need a gf so she set me up a date with this girl. My mom is friends with the girls mother, so the girls mother is making her daughter go out with me. I told my mom I wasn't interested in girls, and that id much rather hit the gym this weekend. My mom shook her head and told me I am going on this date no excuses. The date is set for Saturday night. I don't even know what to do on a date, where should I take her? I haven't been out in months. god I am livid right now, all I want to do is lift

Looked her up on ******** here's some pictures

Spoiler!
    Lurking since 2009 (srs)

ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ikepen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    see sig
    *I posted in the Trey Songz thread Crew*

Canadians for Trump, 2020

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
    All masterpieces holy chit.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My claim to fame is the boostbrah callout thread
    I audited the hotel he supposedly bought their trip from
    Threads been deleted
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Also check this wizard out: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...#post641657003
    Lurking since 2009 (srs)

Platinum Member LobsterRageFist's Avatar
    LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Creatine - Not Even Once

Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way but, in 20 years if you're still here postin' in hhhnnnggg threads, beggin' for mod reps, and braggin' about whales you harpooned from POF, I'll f'in kill ya. That's not a threat, that's a fact, I'll f'in kill ya. You got somethin' none of us have, and you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be red, and I'll still be a socially awkward/FA. And that's all right.

Looked her up on ******** here's some pictures

Spoiler!
    Just read the whole thing again. Can't believe I'd forgotten this was the source of do you like daggers lmfao. Man, those old time Misc stories were truly the stuff of legend.

blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000) blistex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you better watchout your comments bro
    Money talks

Spoiler!
    Last edited by overtrainbrah; 05-21-2021 at 12:27 PM.