jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Any of you brahs played Greedfall?

It's free on gamepass so I thought I'd give it a try. It's an RPG that's heavy on story and choices and sht like Bioware games and Witcher. Apparently it's like a double A game. Was wondering if any of you brahs have played it and does it get any better? I just started it a couple of hours in and idk I can't really get into it. Maybe cuz I'm playing it after replaying Witcher 3 and it's hard to compare to that. It doesn't seem to be bad though, the visuals other than the character models are pretty good and the story and dialogue have some effort put into them, like they're not all fetch quests and sht. The combat feels a bit poverty but it's more of a story driven game. I just got to the island and debating if I should keep playing. Idk man something about the atmosphere, maybe the color palette? Idk just gives it a bit of a boring bland vibe. Maybe I'm just spoiled by triple A games but this actually looks pretty good on ultra settings too.

Was just curious if any of you brahs have played it and what are your thoughts? I'm usually into these kinda RPGs but for whatever reason this one just feels a bit off.
    Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One of the many games I saw was free and decided not to even play. To many good games to waste time on garbage.

Didn't it review poorly too?

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    One of the many games I saw was free and decided not to even play. To many good games to waste time on garbage.

Didn't it review poorly too?
    Reviews are decent but I think that may be due to the charitable nature of gaming publications when they see indie games and lower budget games. They always seem to score them high which is one of the many reasons I don't pay attention to mainstream reviews all that much. I think it's actually a decent game but not really playable after indulging in countless triple A games. Idk I might give it another shot since I did just get to the island. Lots of RPG brahs on misc so I thought maybe you guys had played it.
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I played a bit of it before I got bored. Game needed a higher budget and perhaps a different style. It's pretty mediocre even though some aspects were kinda cool, but overall meh.

Play something like Pillars of eternity 2, pathfinder kingmaker, disco elysium, divinity original sin 2 if you're looking for a top tier rpg game.
    Sig line can't be a novel

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried it but couldn’t get into it. Good concept but poorly executed
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's one of those games that I think I beat but I'm not sure? It was decent for what it was. Smaller budget game, but it did look really good many times as well. What's funny is that certain interiors of buildings are copied from one city to another, or they'll take a building and flip the interior and stick it somewhere else... buildings you enter many many times throughout the game and it became rather obvious real quick.

If you like RPGs I think it's worth a shot. I got it free as well.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    I played a bit of it before I got bored. Game needed a higher budget and perhaps a different style. It's pretty mediocre even though some aspects were kinda cool, but overall meh.

Play something like Pillars of eternity 2, pathfinder kingmaker, disco elysium, divinity original sin 2 if you're looking for a top tier rpg game.
    Not into isometric rpgs in the slightest. I tried to get into divinity but it just felt way too poverty. I think it's either triple A games for me or nothing. Or atleast something with decent visuals. Just got gamepass for $1 lol so looking at all the games on there now. Lots of good ones lol I can't decide. Have any of you brahs played code vein? I heard it's souls like but with an actual story? I'm down for anime too.
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jizzfarmer View Post
    Not into isometric rpgs in the slightest. I tried to get into divinity but it just felt way too poverty. I think it's either triple A games for me or nothing. Or atleast something with decent visuals. Just got gamepass for $1 lol so looking at all the games on there now. Lots of good ones lol I can't decide. Have any of you brahs played code vein? I heard it's souls like but with an actual story? I'm down for anime too.

Divinity OS2 is a AAA isometric though lol. As are the other games I've mentioned .... Only pathfinder is the game with iffy visuals, but it's content more than makes up for it. I'd even class Disco Elysium as a AAA title because of how amazing its art style and presentation is.

Fair enough you dont like em though, but I used to be the same until I gave them a chance. Cant get enough of em now lol. It may not have the AAA presentation, but the gameplay is above and beyond your regular AAA titles. It's much more deeper, much more impactful and your choices actually matter.

Have you tried Dishonored or Prey? I think they're on gamepass if im not mistaken and both games are from arkane studios and are some of the best immersive sim/rpg style games. Maybe Deus Ex Mankind divided?
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Divinity OS2 is a AAA isometric though lol. As are the other games I've mentioned .... Only pathfinder is the game with iffy visuals, but it's content more than makes up for it. I'd even class Disco Elysium as a AAA title because of how amazing its art style and presentation is.

Fair enough you dont like em though, but I used to be the same until I gave them a chance. Cant get enough of em now lol. It may not have the AAA presentation, but the gameplay is above and beyond your regular AAA titles. It's much more deeper, much more impactful and your choices actually matter.

Have you tried Dishonored or Prey? I think they're on gamepass if im not mistaken and both games are from arkane studios and are some of the best immersive sim/rpg style games. Maybe Deus Ex Mankind divided?
    If it's isometric I don't consider it triple A. They're quality games I know but just not my thing, can't get over that poverty feel with the isometric view and lack of cutscenes. Thanks for the suggestions though, yeah I played through Deus Ex Mankind divided already on ps4, it was alright. I've heard of Dishonored before but I thought it was a stealth action game or something. Not really a fan of first person singleplayer games though, I had to force myself to finish deus ex. I'd make it an exception in special cases like Cyberpunk but I'm waiting until either CDPR or modders fix that game.

I think I might just be burnt out on RPGs idk, downloading Gears of War now lol. Been a playstation console brah my whole life so never got into Gears before other than with friends occasionally. Any of you brahs played Code Vein before?
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew