MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bells of Steel incline bench arrived today

Not sure if a dun goofed . It’s built like a tank and heavy as hell , but surprisingly it’s easy to move . I never expected that,as when I moved it in its box it seemed ridiculously heavy for being just a bench .
    So I moved my water table over ,and my Iron Master bench took its spot making room for my new bench .
    As much as I like the Iron Master bench, I’m not fond of the seat you add in the front for incline ,as it seems a bit flimsy imo .

My concern with the Bells of Steel incline/decline bench , is that it has less adjustability.
    In the pic its in its first incline position . Do you guys think that’s to aggressive for incline bench pressing ?
    I don’t use a barbell for incline bench , as it’s too hard on my rotators, so I basically do incline with dumbbells .
    I’m just hoping that it won’t feel uncomfortable or odd at that angle . Guess I will find out on Saturday.
    Here’s a few pics

You can see the Iron Master bench in the background , and it’s set at the angle where I typically incline bench . On the first setting with the new one though , you can see it’s a bit steeper

Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 04-26-2021 at 08:06 PM.
    Make Misc great again

Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rottweiler59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It looks like first incline puts it at 45 degrees. This is my one fault with my cybex bench. I end up putting a bumper plate 45lb under the front to take the incline back down to about 30-35

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rottweiler59 View Post
    It looks like first incline puts it at 45 degrees. This is my one fault with my cybex bench. I end up putting a bumper plate 45lb under the front to take the incline back down to about 30-35
    Ya I thought it was too high,and your right , it looks close to 45 .
    Never thought of putting something under the front.
    I think I’ll get some wood and make a block that the front section can sit in.
    If I wasn’t so lazy I’d ship it back, but I’m not sure if it’s worth the shipping cost.

I wanted this one from Rogue , but by the time I pay tax and shipping, were probably around $1500 or more .
    Probably would have been happier in the long run though.

Attached Images
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 04-27-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    Make Misc great again

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like a nice bench but yeah, that incline is too steep for the lowest settings. I would like to be down further if it was me.
    Can you return if it doesn't work out?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rottweiler59 View Post
    That's what I ended up doing with the Cybex, small block under the front foot and it wasn't as steep. As for the 'dun goofed' part MT, it's hard to imagine any bench being closer to perfect than the Ironmaster Pro so I'd be surprised if you kept it in the long run. As for the IM seat issue, I don't even use the seat for incline work because it's not needed.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    That's what I ended up doing with the Cybex, small block under the front foot and it wasn't as steep. As for the 'dun goofed' part MT, it's hard to imagine any bench being closer to perfect than the Ironmaster Pro so I'd be surprised if you kept it in the long run. As for the IM seat issue, I don't even use the seat for incline work because it's not needed.
    Same here, I only use the seat while I’m overhead dumbbell pressing . For Incline benching it’s completely fine without the seat .

I put my electronic level on my new bench and it’s deceiving. It looks like 45 degrees ,but in fact it’s 22.5 in the pic .
    Still to aggressive I think .
    Guess I’ll keep swapping benches back and forth
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 04-27-2021 at 08:29 PM.
    Make Misc great again