4 12.50%
  • I'm in stem because I'm not smart enough for Accounting

6 18.75%
  • I'm a liberal arts major and already knew Accounting is the only way

0 0%
  • I am part of the Accounting Master Race. Long live Accounting

22 68.75%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it honestly looks a soul crushing job

Hispanic (no gay Latinx) AccountingMajor's Avatar
    AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    This is the half-truth. The C-SUITE decision makers are finance, legal, and operations, president along with the Accounting Master Race. Nobody (LIES!!!) GAF about JE’s or GAAP at the decision making level. It’s all strategy, finance projections, legal, and the Accounting Master Race™.
    ftfy

I have heard this propaganda get spewed so many times it's giving me a headache.

"cant-Accountants" are always trying to make themselves feel better by telling themselves half-truths.

People don't realize we exist, that's why without us, the world would literally implode. Where do you seriously think that JEs pop up from. The toilet?

NOBODY seriously needs to be replaced with Accounting Master Race, but I'm just going to leave this here, so you think about hiring a lawyer to get you out of this one. Better hope you got a bail bondsman.

shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100) shr3ddeda5fuark is not very well liked. (-100)
    wagecel cope

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AccountingMajor View Post
    I agree, but it's a hierarchy.

Accounting

tradesman

..... (Nearly everything else)

stem

marketing

Not going to college

...(Liberal Arts)

Order is debatable, but accounting will always be at the top.

Look man, I know your brain may have trouble understanding that accounting is the master race, but I will eventually have an open position for you after my fellow master race gets jobs.

Would you like to be a secretary or coffee boy?

I like this guy
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

Registered User ImKickingItBrah's Avatar
    ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 2am View Post
    OP is the aleeboy of majors
    Nah thats that ReyDelMundo *******.

Registered User ImKickingItBrah's Avatar
    ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ImKickingItBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's pretty damn suturated because many "can't-Accountants" want to pretend and play Accountant z so they major in it with their 1.95 GPA and zero work experience (not even a job at McDicks) and wonder why they can't get a job. People like me who graduated with multiple internships and a 4.0 GPA are real Accountants.

You were probably rejected because they could tell your were a "cant-Accountant". Every "cant-Accountant" pulls that excuse. "I was offered an Accountant job, but turned it down."

Please, we all know everyone wants to be an Accountant.
    He said he had a master's in accounting. You need at least a 3.0 to get into a masters program you lame dweeb. Lol at these dummies who base their arguments/begin their arguments saying "you probably...blah blah blah". In that case, op youre probably an absolute ******* and a dweeb in real life which is why you come on these forums gloating like an accounting job makes you elite. Just fkn lol.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's because it's not an argument. It's unsubstantiated propaganda. Accountants are the Master Race, FACT not fiction, because without us the world would cave in on itself.

Do you know how many engineers can't even do a simple 1040 tax return? Sad state of affairs really. I could do one since I was in kindergarten.

I feelsbad that nearly everyone is a "cant-Accountant"

It is propaganda to claim that the one creating, owning, and ruling an institution is more master than anyone trading their time for money = work in said institution? No master would ever choose to work under someone else if they had the ability to be on top and have everyone else work beneath them. That's fact, it's the very definition of the term master.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Geez everyone here is a "can't-Accountant"

Originally Posted by ImKickingItBrah View Post
    you come on these forums gloating like an accounting job makes you elite.
    I never said that simply having an "accounting job" makes you part of the Accounting Master Race.

Many "cant-Accountants" major in Accounting end up working in bookkeeping and claiming they are part of the Accounting Master Race. That is simply not enough and they are lying to themselves.

Accounting is also a state of mind.
    Can you BE Accountant? Or are you a "can't-Accountant"?

Just choose #1 in the poll and I might forgive you.
    Last edited by AccountingMajor; 10-30-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Originally Posted by e1739 View Post
    MBA is not a requirement to break into Finance. I started in accounting (am a CPA) and transitioned to a finance role (non banking). MBA is basically useless for what I do.
    See what I'm saying? Another member of the Accounting Master Race™ stepping down into finance just because everyone else is too much of a "can't Accountant"

I applaud you brother. I would blow my brains out if I was taking a step down into finance too many "cant-Accountants" for me to handle.

Originally Posted by ifisthole View Post
    it honestly looks a soul crushing job
    English is obviously not your 1st language, so let me interpret.....hmm did you mean that every "can't-Accountant" job is soul crushing?

I mean, I would agree. The only thing that comes close to the Accounting Master Race™ is Tradesman, everything else is too low IQ and not worth my time.
    Last edited by AccountingMajor; 10-30-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    It is propaganda to claim that the one creating, owning, and ruling an institution is more master than anyone trading their time for money = work in said institution? No master would ever choose to work under someone else if they had the ability to be on top and have everyone else work beneath them. That's fact, it's the very definition of the term master.
    Let me look up the word propaganda, I must be confusing it with something else...

...Nope, nevermind. It is the correct term: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature"

Now listen here, nothing I say is biased or misleading. It's all truth. That's like going after me for saying "the sky is blue" and claiming I'm making up propaganda.

I do not lie. You've been surrounding yourself with too many "cant-Accountants". If you wanna be one of us, (let's be honest, you won't be) you gotta admit your faults, and then admit that Accounting is the only career suitable for the gods, as that is what us REAL Accountants basically are.

And to address your second "going concern" (see what I did there fellow Accounting Master Race?)

We did not choose Accounting, only "can't-accountants" attempt to choose accounting (then obviously fail), Accounting chose us.

It is our duty to follow the holy doctrine as written by FASB.

Do you even know our Accounting Master Race™ history? The first member of the Master Race (chosen by the Accounting gods to lead men) was Luca Pacioli.

Claiming propaganda will make poor Luca have to disembowel your 1st newborn...as you have heathen.

Originally Posted by RealAesthetic View Post
    I like this guy
    I like me too

Accounting Master Race here