Alicecmpr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can anyone tell me what Hack squat machine this is?

Hi internet,

I'm looking for help to find out the name/brand of this hack squat machine? Am wanting for my home gym and this machine seems quite low profile in terms of width and footprint compared to most hack squat machines. Please find the screen shots attached.

I have been through about 20 pages of google and looked through the forum however have been unsuccessful in finding it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated or recommendations of other similarly small foot-printed machines.

Thanks!
    Attached Images

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alicecmpr View Post
    Hi internet,

I'm looking for help to find out the name/brand of this hack squat machine? Am wanting for my home gym and this machine seems quite low profile in terms of width and footprint compared to most hack squat machines. Please find the screen shots attached.

I have been through about 20 pages of google and looked through the forum however have been unsuccessful in finding it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated or recommendations of other similarly small foot-printed machines.

Thanks!
    My Guess is an older Tuff Stuff

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pretty sure it's a Body-Solid