jfql03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Almost 18 years old 5'9 and 116lbs, please help

I dont really know what to do, i worked out for a few months when i was 16 and only got to 130lbs but then i had to stop and lost my motivation when i saw it all going away in a few weeks so i didnt really start again.

Im wanting to start to work out again now but idk what to do, because i gain weight very slowly and if i stop working out i literally loose like 2 pounds a week, im not sure but maybe there is something wrong with me, i may have testosterone deficiency or something.

Im really tired of this bull**** tbh, what can i do to change it?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to the Workouts section and read the top threads. Go to the Nutrition section and read the top threads. Do some of your own legwork and don't expect to be spoon fed.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro...
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 47, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You have a small appetite. You may need to eat calorie dense things to get enough - and use an app like myfitnesspal to track it and make sure you don't slip.

Sudden weight changes are due to water or glycogen. Muscle and fat don't come or go quickly.

canibreatheair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jfql03 View Post
    I dont really know what to do, i worked out for a few months when i was 16 and only got to 130lbs but then i had to stop and lost my motivation when i saw it all going away in a few weeks so i didnt really start again.

Im wanting to start to work out again now but idk what to do, because i gain weight very slowly and if i stop working out i literally loose like 2 pounds a week, im not sure but maybe there is something wrong with me, i may have testosterone deficiency or something.

go bear mode. eat consistently and alot-but dont force feed yourself crazy amounts

mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jfql03 View Post

Consistency is key! Eat healthy and plenty and make sure you can stick to working out at regular intervals.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    here are the basics,eat more,train hard with basic compound movements and plenty of rest and recovery.
    For you,be patient things don't happen overnight it may take years to get where you want to be.
    Have a diet and training journal and record all macros and calories,record all training sets,reps and weight.
    It's really the only way to be accurate with your goal.
    As Suffolk mentioned examine your diet and the foods you eat and how much.
    Learn all you can about training and nutrition and apply it.

Gamedragon345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=jfql03;1616336771]I dont really know what to do, i worked out for a few months when i was 16 and only got to 130lbs but then i had to stop and lost my motivation when i saw it all going away in a few weeks so i didnt really start again.

Your underweight. This tells me you don't eat enough, but I know too many a skinny guy who started at 130 lbs 10% body fat 6 foot 2 and bulked up to 200 lbs on starting strength and 25-30% body fat. Basically, people just put on a bunch of fat. So I think you should aim for 300-500 caloric surplus, while mainly gaining lean body mass normalizing your weight. tracking protein+calories will be the most important thing. some good you tubers r geoffrey schofield, sean nalewanyj, greg doucette, massive iron, natural hypertrophy,biolayne. Only really good yters. watch and be educated.

I

Snaggn4s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I say eat. Eat everything. I don't think these guys understand how skinny 116 lbs at 5' 9" is. I was 127 at 5' 6" in 9th grade and I looked skinny af. *It won't matter how hard or how consistent you train if you don't eat*. I don't care if you say you're eating 4500 calories at 116 pounds. You 100% are either miscounting or dumb. If you ain't gaining weight, you ain't eating enough. Learn to count calories and aim for 2000 at that weight. Once you reach 130 lbs, bump it up to 2200. If you can't count, forcefeed yourself. again. 116 is not healthy.
    Being short sucks but you gotta deal with it.