Page 268 of 307 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,040 of 9201
    dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My coinbase app is saying the market is up +6.9M% in the last 24hours.... lol wut?

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dave.mc View Post
    My coinbase app is saying the market is up +6.9M% in the last 24hours.... lol wut?
    Probably because of flow. I think they use CMCs APIs

Registered User RightOnSchedule's Avatar
    RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Autumnal View Post
    JFL up another .3 eth by the time you replied. Where are you getting these calls brah fuark? In to 1000x on this chitcoin. They actually have a website you can look at unlike hoge.finance which looks like a 13 year old made it. Crypto bull markets are unreal. Beeple became a top 3 living artist with the 60 million sell of his NFT.
    Did you get into DOGIRA yet, pls respond

RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000) RightOnSchedule is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PimpMasterC View Post
    All the money is pouring into CHZ or low marketcap scam coins. Crypto pump and dump groups are completely out of control. You see it in this thread as well. People trying to shill their scam tokens. Disgusting behavior, I hope they go out and play in traffic, especially the crypto youtubers. scum of the earth
    Why did you neg me, you mad you didn't get in on coins that are growing? Cry more

Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All the money is pouring into CHZ or low marketcap scam coins. Crypto pump and dump groups are completely out of control. You see it in this thread as well. People trying to shill their scam tokens. Disgusting behavior, I hope they go out and play in traffic, especially the crypto youtubers. scum of the earth
    Don’t make me find your posts saying next time you talk in here a mod should permaban you.

Only “invests” in things you need to put 40% slippage on crew

Originally Posted by RightOnSchedule View Post
    Did you get into DOGIRA yet, pls respond
    Fuark it time to go all in

Originally Posted by Autumnal View Post
    Don’t make me find your posts saying next time you talk in here a mod should permaban you.

Only “invests” in things you need to put 40% slippage on crew

Fuark it time to go all in
    I actually dont know how much more this one can grow haha, its already 5x'd is nuts

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why did you neg me, you mad you didn't get in on coins that are growing? Cry more
    I neg all scam supporters before I depart from this godforsaken forum filled with degenerates. Ban me you ***got mods. I dont care that I didn´t make money on these scams. But I cant stand ****coin pump and dumpers/scammers/shillers of shtcoins that only care aout greed. Fukcing ban me from this ****hole you turle dick ***s. This section has been taken over by greedy scammers that only care about shilling scams and miklking the cow for all it has. How many people are you gonna try to recruit today to your scam project? Encouraging more scams to be made

mods ban me you idiots. F U C K

I neg all scam supporters before I depart from this godforsaken forum filled with degenerates. Ban me you ***got mods. I dont care that I didn´t make money on these scams. But I cant stand ****coin pump and dumpers/scammers/shillers of shtcoins that only care aout greed. Fukcing ban me from this ****hole you turle dick ***s. This section has been taken over by greedy scammers that only care about shilling scams and miklking the cow for all it has

mods ban me you idiots. F U C K
    Jeez calm down, no one is shilling pump and dumps in here. If you want to invest in a coin do, or don't, thats up to you. No one said these meme coins were good investements either, they're literally meme coins

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got you, fam.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jeez calm down, no one is shilling pump and dumps in here. If you want to invest in a coin do, or don't, thats up to you. No one said these meme coins were good investements either, they're literally meme coins
    THey are scam coins and by supporting them you are creating more of them. Enough with the lies, people in here are trying to sell them to other people like they are great. F U C K this thread and F U C K this entire forum, I´m done wasting my time being around degenerates. By supporting scams you are making the world a worse place and making scammers rich as F UC CK

ban me Im done with this forum

You people are the reason the world is going to S H I T and why there is no hope for humanity.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    THey are scam coins and by supporting them you are creating more of them. Enough with the lies, people in here are trying to sell them to other people like they are great. F U C K this thread and F U C K this entire forum, I´m done wasting my time being around degenerates.

ban me

#sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    THey are scam coins and by supporting them you are creating more of them. Enough with the lies, people in here are trying to sell them to other people like they are great. F U C K this thread and F U C K this entire forum, I´m done wasting my time being around degenerates. By supporting scams you are making the world a worse place and making scammers rich as F UC CK

ban me Im done with this forum

You people are the reason the world is going to S H I T and why there is no hope for humanity.
    You make good points, but why are you going Ham?

Before you go, have you checked out Charles Hoskinson's livestreams? I think you might like him if you haven't, dude is very principled.

I also like Richard Heart - to a degree - he's blunt about most people just caring about money going up, outright says that trading is bad for mental and social well being, and says that buying NFT jpgs are garbage. He talks every now and then about funding and participating in medical research being the best thing a person can do, to increase the health and longevity of humanity.

(Note to any miscers who think they are 'coping' with the things they say. They are both multi-millionaires.)

Reasons why I want to make a lot of money during this bullrun... 1) Finance security 2) Help my mother out during retirement 3) Having the money to promote things that I believe can help humanity.

We're not all greedy.
    Last edited by BetaAsPhuck; 03-12-2021 at 06:11 PM.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    You make good points, but why are you going Ham?

Before you go, have you checked out Charles Hoskinson's livestreams? I think you might like him if you haven't, dude is very principled.

I also like Richard Heart - to a degree - he's blunt about most people just caring about money going up, outright says that trading is bad for mental and social well being, and says that buying NFT jpgs are garbage. He talks every now and then about funding and participating in medical research being the best thing a person can do, to increase the health and longevity of humanity.

I like none of those sleazy scammers, well they are kinda funny but. Tezos is the only crypto I truly like. You are a good poster at least

Almost every coin that has been shilled in this thread is a ****coin sorta scam. Almost everyhing. Centralized or lying devs and so on. Bitcoin is also sorta scam, a clever scam tho. Ive been in crypto for almost 4 years and the crypto community is one of the greediest, stupidest group of people ive ever come across. Thats why I never want to visit this forum again, dont need the toxicity in my life
    Last edited by PimpMasterC; 03-12-2021 at 06:14 PM.

Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like none of those sleazy scammers, well they are kinda funny but. Tezos is the only crypto I truly like. You are a good poster at least

Almost every coin that has been shilled in this thread is a ****coin sorta scam. Almost everyhing. Centralized or lying devs and so on. Bitcoin is also sorta scam, a clever scam tho. Ive been in crypto for almost 4 years and the crypto community is one of the greediest, stupidest group of people ive ever come across. Thats why I never want to visit this forum again, dont need the toxicity in my life
    Where’s my neg, holy tezos paladin? jfl

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biden bucks potentially start hitting accounts tomorrow and through next week. I’m going all in on btc and dot. I actually hope we somehow drop below 50k in the next 24 hours and I won’t touch anything for a couple months.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like none of those sleazy scammers, well they are kinda funny but.
    I can understand that sentiment against Richard, but what do you have against Charles?

You are a good poster at least
    Thanks.

Almost every coin that has been shilled in this thread is a ****coin sorta scam. Almost everyhing. Centralized or lying devs and so on. Bitcoin is also sorta scam, a clever scam tho.
    Bitcoin is trash in more ways than one IMO, but it has helped launch the blockchain industry and has helped people around the world overcome corrupt systems.

I hope it becomes outdated and tossed aside, but with institutions buying into it I can't see that happening.

Ive been in crypto for almost 4 years and the crypto community is one of the greediest, stupidest group of people ive ever come across.
    Yeah, a lot of greed in the space.

Like Richard says "Numbers go up" is all the majority cares about.

Thats why I never want to visit this forum again, dont need the toxicity in my life
    I honestly understand. I come back here for the familiarity, but I've really come to realize how toxic the culture of this place in general is.

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    I can understand that sentiment against Richard, but what do you have against Charles?

Thanks.

Bitcoin is trash in more ways than one IMO, but it has helped launched the blockchain industry and has helped people around the world overcome corrupt systems.

I hope it becomes outdated and tossed aside, but with institutions buying into it I can't see that happening.

Yeah, a lot of greed in the space.

Like Richard says "Numbers go up" is all the majority cares about.

I honestly understand. I come back here for the familiarity, but I've really come to realize how toxic the culture of this place in general is.
    Charles has been hyping up a coin for 4 years with no working product. He is a salesman/hypeman which is not something I like. Almost evey other coin in the top 100 is centralized in one way or another. And they dont have the tools to undo that. Crypto was about decentalization and Im a fan of the original vision, but its disgusting what crypto space has become. Nothing but greed, hype and scammers tryna scam eachother. ignorance greed and lies are out of control and most of yall fuel it, put gasolin on the fire

****ing ban me already

Charles has been hyping up a coin for 4 years with no working product.
    That's normal in every industry. It's a way of generating attention, staff and funding.

He is a salesman/hypeman which is not something I like.
    You might prefer the Wanchain team. They just kept building without fanfare, and only now they are publicizing what they've done.

Almost evey other coin in the top 100 is centralized in one way or another.
    That sounds like massive hyperbole, but to be fair I haven't look into the node distribution and governance of most of the 100, so maybe you are right.

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pimplemaster has succumb to his mental illness and is no longer with us

F

ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by entropy91 View Post
    Pimplemaster has succumb to his mental illness and is no longer with us

F
    I'm not sure what happened with him.

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “The numbers speak for themselves. FLOW has become a key avenue for investors to gain exposure to the white-hot NFT space,” shared Kraken’s VP of Product, Jeremy Welch. “As the leading provider for FLOW trading and staking services, Kraken sees this as just the beginning of a burgeoning NFT ecosystem, as investors put their crypto wealth to active use,” he adds.

ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts on:

Uniswap UNI
    VeChain VET

?

BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ProteinEnough View Post
    I'm not sure what happened with him.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179872203

He brought in plenty of lulz content to the thread. He will be missed. RIP pimpmaster 2013-2021

johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rolled half of reef gains into xrp...it's still real to me dammit!

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Over here waiting for sushi swap to hit UNI prices....

RNDR doing God's work for my folio

Minds token brehs are you holding this chit long term?

I kind of wanna take my 100% gains and dip out

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not sure if you were around in 2017 but yea that’s probably a good idea.

Not financial advice just slight financial thing affiliated advice

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BRANDERSS View Post
    Sold all myself stocks moving to crypto lmao.
    I did that in Jan after my stocks got ****ed. Sold the bottom (was down 20%), bought crypto instead.

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    RNDR doing God's work for my folio

Minds token brehs are you holding this chit long term?

I'll be watching it long term, but will sell once the bull run is over, then start accumulating again during the bear. After the bull run my portfolio will be 50% BTC 50% USD

I can hold thru weekend dips and 20-40% crypto fluctuations.

It is a fact that it's undervalued, so it will be fine long term.

I have a price target of $4.00 long term, but it will take some time to get there. There is short term resistance at $1.00, it has to shake out the sellers at that price target before pumping higher.
    Last edited by surf junkie; 03-12-2021 at 10:48 PM.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    That's fair, no reason they can't co-exist. I just think ETH will remain dominant in 5 years, but we'll see.
    Its a fact that ETH is lagging behind due to competition for market share.

ETH was predicted to hit $2,500,

but BNB and DOT have bled market share away from it.

Page 268 of 307 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast