Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wants a top tier male but no top male will wife a girl with wizard sleeve

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BigTimeOperator View Post
    That's one of the biggest delusions of Feminism, that having a career somehow negates her past slutitude, therefore she is entitled to a quality husband the same as if she was still young and a virgin. Hamster brain mental gymnastics.
    I think it’s beyond that even. Regardless of past dating history. Feminism seems to presume that a career makes women more attractive and valuable. But most men don’t really care about a woman’s career.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    masculine woman is surprised she can't keep a man. LMAO

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AgentSkyhawk View Post
    One of the videos i watched had a chatroom that mentioned she messed around with 1 that was a football player but they didn't say she had a whole list of em lol. Her ex was on that Chad time
    Meh I would swipe left on that guy srs

Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    For being a conservative it’s funny she fell into the feminist trap. Men want home makers who are generally agreeable and kind. If she has a great career that can certainly be a plus, but it isn’t something that men will give you points for (this is a shock to chicks)

So she’s judging herself on the wrong metrics. It’s like a guy thinking he’s a great catch because he’s so kind and caring. Those are female traits that men value, not the other way around

So she thinks she’s a 10 and will only accept a guy as good as her (literal one in a thousand turbo chads, in both looks and resources). While not realizing she’s closer to a high 7 with the same bimbo thot personality men love to pump and dump.
    Yeah I don’t understand how being conservative is consistent with wanting to legislate attraction to career women. This clip seemed very feminist. Although I don’t really understand what feminism means so maybe I just don’t know enough about it.

Bottom line is you can’t legislate attraction. Goes for both genders.

TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    20s : there are plenty of fish in the sea and I can get any one of them
    30s : where have all the good men gone ?
    40s : i dont need a man, im a strong and independent woman
    50s : anyone ?! please ! anyone

Originally Posted by GuessWhoBrahh View Post
    This bitch is a classic whore who becomes a 7/10 from a 5/10 with makeup and thinks she's smart so she demands a lot more than she's worth.

Check out her before photos. She's a 5. A 7 with modern makeup and extras.
    Yeah it was funny when she said that if the guy hits her up after she’s taken off her makeup then she doesn’t want to meet up anymore lmao.

She looks good with makeup and hair styling etc though. She was pretty average to start but she did good on looksmaxing.

I feel bad for her that she doesn’t understand the dynamics though. You can’t force men to prefer career women. You can’t force men to prefer older women. You can’t force men to commit if they want to sleep around. You can’t force men to be available if they’re talking to other girls too. Etc.

Same as you can’t force women to prefer short guys, or bald guys, or gymcel guys or whatever.

Attraction is just natural. Dating preferences are natural. You can’t force this stuff or change it with check lists etc. Can’t believe she doesn’t understand this.

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    Most of you have never pulled over $150k in a year and it shows by the salt in your posts. If you get upset by her post, she's probably talking about you. Do something about it or remain a cuck.
    Oh look, capn save a ho appeared

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I think it’s beyond that even. Regardless of past dating history. Feminism seems to presume that a career makes women more attractive and valuable. But most men don’t really care about a woman’s career.
    This.

The only dudes falling for the tradthot shtick are cuk types.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    men have standards for long term and she aint up to them
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

I also thinks it’s disingenuous when she talks about the men hitting up her DM asking how to get a woman like her or her friends. And she says that to listen to her checklist on how men should act is the way to get them.

But she knows damn well that she and her friends probably mainly screen for looks and status/money before even getting to that behavior list. So it’s really not fair to make men think that if they comply with her behavior list then they could date them. She’s leaving out the looks and status/money aspect when those are probably most important to her and her friends.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok I’m at 9 minutes now. So she’s basically trying to legislate attraction. Telling men what kind of women they should want. Telling men they should prefer older career women over “21 year old thotianas.”

But ofc you can’t legislate attraction. Men want who they want. You can’t make them be attracted to something you deem more suitable.

I can’t believe she doesn’t know this. Idk much about her but isn’t she supposed to be conservative and anti feminist? So how can she think she can tell men who to like? I don’t get it.
    It was okay to want a 21 y/o Thotiana when she was one, but now that it doesn't work in her favor she wants to change the rules of the game

She played herself. But most people do, truthfully.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    She is right about one thing though.

Most men are trash these days.

Most women are too.

People in general are trash.
    I disagree; most people are fundamentally mislead, but not trash. Trash is a small percentage of humanity.

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forgot the cats though.
    Lol no. It's dogs. BIG dogs with lots of stamina. Long tongues too.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BorderPatrol505 View Post
    Lol rlly? I thought she doesn't fuk blacks or I assumed I should say.

why? doesnt that mean youre racist

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    Wants a top tier male but no top male will wife a girl with wizard sleeve

Her fiancee wanted to marry her, but she said "nah, not ready to settle down" and broke it off.

And a couple months later we get this meltdown.

LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She sounds bitter as hell. How much easier can life be for a 7/10 white women in 2020?

Originally Posted by AgentSkyhawk View Post
    Saw the video and watched her get torn apart on youtube. Bitch pretty much took dick all over the state(brb guys in texas, guys in Tenn, etc). Pretty much it was a gangsta party when Chad and Tyrone was hitting her up at 2am but now she's getting towards the wall she wanna make rules for guys, but when they do this, they get left for debt like she did with her ex who's not 50k in the hole from his ring he gave to her cause she still wanna be on the Cock carousel
    You nailed it. She used to live in Dallas when I was there. Definitely got ran through the club scene.

Wood not wife/10
    **Dallas Misc Crew**
    No Fap Crew
    Sunning my balls Crew
    BJJ Crew

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is the typical result of women getting older who made bad choices in partners and can't take responsibility in their own actions, therefore blame men for their problems. I tell girls all the time, there are GOOD men out there in large numbers, YOU just ignore them. But when you want kids you'll be looking for him. Just don't be surprised when he doesn't want you because he's finally hit his stride in life and you are going downhill in looks and attitude.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only watched the first couple of minutes but she says her and her friends are in the age range of 24 to 36.

Clearly she doesn’t misque because that is obv way over the hill so that’s why they are having trouble.

Srs advice women need to find a husband by mid twenties. If you wait until late twenties it’s only going to get worse. Past 30 you’d have to settle way down from what you want. Srs I’ve been telling female miscers this too but they blow it off.
    You are right about the need to hurry TF up if you want to be married. Odds do not improve with age.

Wait she’s saying women don’t want pen pals. But I love pen pals. But I’m confused because misc always says men don’t want to be pen pals. But she is saying men want to be pen pals. What is going on.

Brb watching the rest.
    Srs thought of you when I heard that. Looks like you are keeping some of those pen pal guys happy.

That one depends a LOT. Wealthier/higher income men maybe don't care too much, but most families are dual income now.

I also thinks it’s disingenuous when she talks about the men hitting up her DM asking how to get a woman like her or her friends. And she says that to listen to her checklist on how men should act is the way to get them.

But she knows damn well that she and her friends probably mainly screen for looks and status/money before even getting to that behavior list. So it’s really not fair to make men think that if they comply with her behavior list then they could date them. She’s leaving out the looks and status/money aspect when those are probably most important to her and her friends.
    True again.

Rant aside I don't think that wanting someone to be actually single (aka not married, living with someone) is fair. And to make some kind of plan to get together, even if it is just "Hey, let's do something after work Tuesday." TBD.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meh I would swipe left on that guy srs
    no ****, he aint swiping right on you either

But if most people are satisfied at being fundamentally mislead - and let's be honest, in this day and age, where information is readily available at anyone's fingertips, that's what it would be... doesn't that make them trash?
    Being fundamentally misled doesn't equate to being a bad person; there are plenty of well intentioned people who were fed the lie that they had all the information they needed. For the most part, plenty of these people are happy and doing well. Nothing wrong with it, we all believe some amount of disinformation.

That doesn't make them bad You become "trash" when you become bitter about the situation without making any effort to change it, instead opting for the route where the world needs to change in your favor instead of vice-versa.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She's kind of right. Most of you are losers, let's just be real about it.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    no ****, he aint swiping right on you either
    Well it’s 2020 Clown World. You’d be surprised.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

She's leaving out looks/status/money because - as usual - she's not referring to all men in general, she's only talking about men she considers - based on looks/status/money - to be within her dating pool.

Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    You are right about the need to hurry TF up if you want to be married. Odds do not improve with age.

Srs thought of you when I heard that. Looks like you are keeping some of those pen pal guys happy.

That one depends a LOT. Wealthier/higher income men maybe don't care too much, but most families are dual income now.

True again.

Rant aside I don't think that wanting someone to be actually single (aka not married, living with someone) is fair. And to make some kind of plan to get together, even if it is just "Hey, let's do something after work Tuesday." TBD.
    Yeah agreed that being single and available and scheduling are reasonable expectations. But no matter how reasonable, you still can’t force that.

All you can do is just move on when a guy isn’t like that. He’s not going to change just because you’re mad about it. People are who they are and they like who they like. You can’t regulate any of this stuff.

Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    She's leaving out looks/status/money because - as usual - she's not referring to all men in general, she's only talking about men she considers - based on looks/status/money - to be within her dating pool.
    Yeah it’s really disingenuous. I hope she gets called out on that.

She seems decently intelligent so I’m not sure if she is not self aware about that or intentionally hiding it.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can bet $10 (coz thats all the whore deserves) she will be getting DPed by congo joggers on pornhub in few months.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have zero sympathy for the 'where are the good men' women and I have no sympathy for 'women only like *******s and chads' men.

Coping through and through. Tomi is high SMV but not remotely high RMV, at least in the league she wants to bat. And that part has NOTHING to do with her career. While careers really arent big boosts for how men view women, they generally dont hurt either. Tomi (and I'm assuming her friends) are just the naggy, demands attention, difficult to please crowd. The ONLY people that marry those women are either difficult themselves or betas who cant do any better.

Any alpha dog with a lick of self respect will not sign up for that deal. The men Tomi Lagren wants are men that do want to get married. They just dont want to get married to her. And she can't handle that truth - that is the issue

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CR89RA View Post

For the brothers who can't stand her voice and her stupid rant

Cliffs
    - Tomi and her friends are struggling to find a suitable partner
    - Tomi and her friends are top dollar, successful and deserve the best (LMFAO)
    - had enough of boys and wants a real man
    - Doesn't like to be compared to thots because (once again) her and her friends have successful careers.
    - Giving advice to men to fix up
    - Basically puts women on the pedastal

This is the modern westernised woman that i can't ****ing stand. Her and her friends should start investing in cat food because these types of chicks are drapped in redflags . NO level headed man will settle for trash like her. Pump and dump material. LOL at women in 2020.
    Stereotypical shallow entitled blond American woman

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait she’s saying women don’t want pen pals. But I love pen pals. But I’m confused because misc always says men don’t want to be pen pals. But she is saying men want to be pen pals. What is going on.

Brb watching the rest.
    It's a new trend going on. I constantly see it on women's profile on online dating.

They say they don't want a pen pal aka a guy that is more willing to text than meet up. But if you try and cut it short and get straight to the point by asking them out, they say they aren't that easy and they also need to talk to see if you're actually worthy of going out and not a psycho.

All this **** just means: if you aren't hot enough, I won't drop the panties easy. If you are average, you need to inflate my ego a little bit more and I might give you a date if you're lucky.

This would work if the chick is a 9/10, but the thing is, you have 4/10's pulling this ****. Women these days don't know their worth at all. And when they hit 35 and they're single and alone, it starts to set in that maybe they were a 5 this entire time and this is why they're single and their friends are taken, because they accepted their 5/10 instead of fooling themselves into thinking they were 8's and 9s.
    [Dallas Cowboys][Dallas Mavericks][Texas Rangers][TCU*NCAA][DFW Crew]
    [Law of Attraction Crew]

There are glowies on the misc now. Don't fall for the bait.