sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Can we replace Pull up bar piece that comes with Inspire fitness FTX trainer?

Wondering if any one here has replaced the pull up bar by a different model.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sribond View Post
    Wondering if any one here has replaced the pull up bar by a different model.
    You can replace anything. From the shape of the pull up bar on it my guess it very well need to be a custom fabrication job.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    You can replace anything. From the shape of the pull up bar on it my guess it very well need to be a custom fabrication job.
    Yes that's what I thought.
    When you say customer job, any idea if there are any companies/shops who can make this for me? I mean i do not like that default single bar but I prefer 2 sided one where I can hang my Rings freely which do not fall side ways as well.
    I was interested in this
    https://treadmillfactory.ca/products...hoCNAoQAvD_BwE
    But not sure how I can attach this to this machine

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've got the Inspire FTX-C (Costco branded one). It's been a while since I put it together but I think there's only one screw hole at the top on each side. The hole in the frame I believe. I'm not sure how you'd be able to attach a double sided on to the top without some major alterations, plus the top support angles back in towards the back. I do believe when I was putting it together they said the chin bar is not structurally necessary to have. You could leave it off and possibly find a ceiling/Joist mounted one to suspend down from above it.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sribond View Post
    Yes that's what I thought.
    When you say customer job, any idea if there are any companies/shops who can make this for me? I mean i do not like that default single bar but I prefer 2 sided one where I can hang my Rings freely which do not fall side ways as well.
    I was interested in this
    https://treadmillfactory.ca/products...hoCNAoQAvD_BwE
    But not sure how I can attach this to this machine
    I don't think you'll be able to find anything stock that will fit. For example, if I look at what you shared, or Rogue's X-43M multigrip crossmember, they're atleast 43" wide. They're made to fit into racks. You're FTX is only roughly 40" wide, per listed specs, at the widest place, and it tapers in. Mounting something that wide will be a challenge on something narrower. You'll also be obstructed by the FT significantly.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    I don't think you'll be able to find anything stock that will fit. For example, if I look at what you shared, or Rogue's X-43M multigrip crossmember, they're atleast 43" wide. They're made to fit into racks. You're FTX is only roughly 40" wide, per listed specs, at the widest place, and it tapers in. Mounting something that wide will be a challenge on something narrower. You'll also be obstructed by the FT significantly.
    Now my only problem is that when I am using Ring workout (hanging on that pull up bar), they just slide side ways and not holding them firm. I am looking for some clamp or something that can be attached to this bar which can firmly hold my Rings. Very difficult to find such things in market.