carmen1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Leisurelife Multifunctiom Power Tower..anyone have experience?

This is the only affordable adjustable power tower I can find online. Problem is I can’t find any reviews of it. I need an adjustable or short power tower because my basement ceiling is short and most of the non adjustable ones wouldn’t leave enough clearance for my head.

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by carmen1979 View Post
    This is the only affordable adjustable power tower I can find online. Problem is I can’t find any reviews of it. I need an adjustable or short power tower because my basement ceiling is short and most of the non adjustable ones wouldn’t leave enough clearance for my head.
    Never heard of it or the brand. The name itself sure doesnt inspire alot of confidence....sounds like a name for a company geared to fat and out of shape people.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cybex's # 16185 (dip/chin/leg raise) weighs 212 lbs. The Leisurelife weighs 55.5 lbs. That would tell me all I need to know. Maybe if you bolt it down you it wouldn't be that bad. Maybe.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agree with above. Looks like cheap junk. If you're just doing bodyweight stuff it might work, but I'd rather get a power rack with a pullup bar that can adjust down.

piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a True Fitness VKR that weighs 125lbs and doesn't have a pullup station. I wouldn't consider anything under 100lbs.