Thread: Meal vs coffee?

Sofianesfa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Meal vs coffee?

Hello. Am a skinny guy with belly fatand no time to workout. So in order to reduce those fats i thought about skipping some meals.
    I always drink a cup of milk and coffee in the morning with 2 tea spoon sugar and 2 croissant (406 calories in each croissant). I have another milk and coffee same as described above at 4pm
    As for food i eat whatever has been cooked pasta, eggs, French fries anything a meal at 12 and a meal at 9pm

I have started to skip the 12am meal for like 2 weeks but i was confused which one should i be skipping the meal or the milk coffee mix with the croissant , which one causes more fat to the body?
    Thank you

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sofianesfa View Post
    I have started to skip the 12am meal for like 2 weeks but i was confused which one should i be skipping the meal or the milk coffee mix with the croissant , which one causes more fat to the body?
    Depends on what and how much you eat at 12 - since it's about which has more calories.

But you don't have to skip either meal/snack and it's not a one v. the other situation. You could choose to eat only one croissant, choose to portion your 12pm(?) meal size smaller, eat something else w/ less calories instead of croissants for those 2 snacks, eliminate the afternoon coffee/snack only, etc.

It's about reducing your overall calories throughout the day so that you start to lose fat - you may want to consider just watching what and how much you eat at each meal and making some time to work out a few days/week at least.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ditch the sugar in coffee, pick something more nutrient dense for the calories than croissants

skipping a balanced meal for sugar and sweet bread is a pretty poor choice if you're on a limited calorie diet.

you could have a 600-700 calorie breakfast with decent protein, fat and carbs + veggies. instead of 900 calorie of almost only carbs and sugar.

Edit:

I'm not demonising carbs or sugar, i get loads of both. I'm neither a "clean eating" freak or keto obsessed,
    but nutrient density and satiation for the calories matters on a cut, smart food choices long term will add up
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhySoCerberus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it’s not what you want to hear but... what you are trying to do doesn’t sound very sustainable.

Take it from someone who was very skinny fat, if you don’t lift weighs while you lose the fat you’ll just be skin and bones. Try to find some time to do resistance training - body weight exercises like press ups are a great way to start.

Rather than skipping meals why not track your calories (MyFitnessPal is a great app for it) and perhaps focus on eating smaller portions and gradually reducing your calorie intake.

Read the Sticky’s - there is loads of great info in them.

Good luck - it’s great that you are making a positive change.
    B/S/D: 200/340/360
    BW: 160

There is only one rule: Never give up

MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCGican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Remove the sugar. These are unnecessary calories.
    You drink milk, there is a lot of sugar in milk too.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so basically you're skipping a meal so you can have two nutritionally "poor" croissants? based on your post you absolutely insist on having those croissants, so the question is: why?