Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by anonkunbrah View Post
    OP a Lambo will never be good on gas and a Prius will never turn heads. Take your pick
    How do you feel about a Dacia Sandero?

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Why answer that and not the actual question

I’m not riled, merely amused at Major T again and sexually submissive is not the same as submissive in all things. If you want to be responsible for absolutely everything, you go for it
    Her personality in person was pretty much the same - attractive. That's not the problem. And it's ok to have a fantasy while recognizing it's not a goal or actual ideal.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dunno man, if she's the perfect person, but physically doesn't that good, you can make it work. At least I could, I'm kinda weird like that though, because i'm not only attracted to someone's physical look. Someone's personality/how sexy they are(sexy being different from looks)/how dirty they can be... are all up there for me.

But I have to agree, the looks thing still matters for attraction, I mean she has to at least not be disgusting. Not many girls are THAT unattractive physically though, are they?

Yeah maybe I'm downplaying looks a bit and what I'd accept, they do matter for attraction. But ya kinda get my point. For example, I'd take a sexy 5/10 over a boring 7.5/10
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FailedPotential View Post
    Yeah maybe I'm downplaying looks a bit and what I'd accept, they do matter for attraction. But ya kinda get my point. For example, I'd take a sexy 5/10 over a boring 7.5/10
    No you wouldn't. Eventually, you'd get rid of both.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    - texts in complete sentences using multi-syllabic words
    I can't be the only one who finds this annoying as ****
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FailedPotential View Post
    I dunno man, if she's the perfect person, but physically doesn't that good, you can make it work. At least I could, I'm kinda weird like that though, because i'm not only attracted to someone's physical look. Someone's personality/how sexy they are(sexy being different from looks)/how dirty they can be... are all up there for me.

But I have to agree, the looks thing still matters for attraction, I mean she has to at least not be disgusting. Not many girls are THAT unattractive physically though, are they?

Of course personality is very important to attraction, but there also has to be at least a baseline physical attraction. Otherwise it’s really more a friendship connection than anything romantic. And sounds like for op that minimum baseline physical attraction isn’t there.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    wym bb

Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    I bet you text like a middle schooler with tourettes

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    wym bb
    Triggered

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bet you text like a middle schooler with tourettes
    I can't figure out which is more retarded, typing like a middle schooler with tourettes, or typing in full sentences over text.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shoulda walked straight to the bar and started taking shots.

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strongly disagree with this. No use in hurting their feelings by saying directly that you’re not attracted to them.

Much better to just use a neutral euphemism like “just didn’t feel any connection” and leave it at that.

Gonna have to agree with this. If you found yourself so lacking in attraction to this girl right from the get go that you felt the need to create a misc thread about it, then you might as well move on and quit wasting your and her time. Just tell her you had fun meeting her, but aren't interested, and move on. No need to over-complicate the matter by dragging it out.

wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    I wonder how she got such a good personality
    when youre ugly you actually got to have a personality to get laid

its like being a man

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    You shoulda’ known that she had to be compensating for something...

If it seems too good to be true, it is.
    so much this!!! and who the fukc still goes on a blind date ,.... you should atleast ask for one photo of her
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    so much this!!! and who the fukc still goes on a blind date ,.... you should atleast ask for one photo of her
    Ok, so you get a photo, and then what? Oh sorry, you're too ugly to meet up for drinks! Who TF even looks like their photos, anyway? They mean almost nothing these days. Might as well go in blind and hope for the best, because you have to go either way.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok, so you get a photo, and then what? Oh sorry, you're too ugly to meet up for drinks! Who TF even looks like their photos, anyway? They mean almost nothing these days. Might as well go in blind and hope for the best, because you have to go either way.
    Strong trolling breh...incase u arent ...yes u ask for a photo if she sux ..you block delete her ass

Strong trolling breh...incase u arent ...yes u ask for a photo if she sux ..you block delete her ass
    lol strong social game

lol strong social game
    Thats what i do with tinder..... get there number....video call them....if she matches her photos and shes hnggg..i proceed to destroy

Thats what i do with tinder..... get there number....video call them....if she matches her photos and shes hnggg..i proceed to destroy
    Ok next time I'll go with that strategy. Pretty damn alpha.

Ok next time I'll go with that strategy. Pretty damn alpha.

Makes things easier brother..straight to the kill....

This chick comming over this evening..she wants to get drunk...and give drunk sex a go...who am i to say no lolll

garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigRangs View Post
    She might clean up well with some new clothes and access to a working restroom.
    heyyyy she prefers the beach ok

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    The pic of the girl OP posted, that's a 7/10. All women look ugly without makeup.

Funny how "with makeup" is the default to jugde their attraction by and "without makeup" is the exception which everybody is fine with not being good.

brb spending an hour every day caking yourself up to look decent

Well you ask the friend who set you up for a pic before even talking to her. I’ve done that plenty of times because I used to ask friends/acquaintances if they know any single guys for me.

Then when they show the pic I just say oh looks like a nice guy but he’s not really my type so nvm but thanks anyway.

Stopped asking people to set me up though because I’ve only liked one guy ever of all the guys they’ve suggested. And that guy didn’t like me so didn’t lead to anything. So it works both ways you see.

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 plot twist and it's revealed that OP is even more hideous looking
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    cliffs? OP went on a blind date with a girl from alamy stock photo?
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It’s not advice about women. It’s advice about people in general. Out of common courtesy and empathy there’s no need to further hurt someone’s feelings when you reject them.

Same goes for rejecting men, it’s not specific to rejecting women. When I reject I say the same thing if they ask for a reason, “just didn’t feel any connection/chemistry.” No need to basically say they’re unattractive by saying you didn’t feel attracted to them.
    Anyone with half a brain knows that “no connection” = they don’t find you attractive.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knows that “no connection” = they don’t find you attractive.
    Yeah that’s why it’s best to reject with a neutral euphemism like that. Zero need to be specific and it’s politer to be neutral as to the reason. Direct with the rejection but indirect/neutral as to the reason.

Some people are clueless as to social skills/dating skills though and don’t understand what it means. Which is fine because they won’t get their feelings hurt.

Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    cliffs? OP went on a blind date with a girl from alamy stock photo?
    Cliffs:

Op goes on blind date without asking for a pic first

Op likes her personality but is not physically attracted to her

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs:
    - Friend sets me up with one of her girlfriends
    - We start texting holy fukk how is this girl single?
    - anti-feminist
    - into fitness and yoga
    - lucrative career
    - no social media accounts
    - texts in complete sentences using multi-syllabic words
    - "secret desire" is to be ultra submissive to her man

So we agree to meet and I walk in half sprung already and..... zero attraction. Nada. I tried to squint and talk myself into it. FUAAAAAAAARK.

She gave me every sloppy signal in a girl's playbook. Wat do?

She is about 1-2 points lower than her:
    You hookin’ up with da wrong woman. One like dis is better:

“From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Makes things easier brother..straight to the kill....

This chick comming over this evening..she wants to get drunk...and give drunk sex a go...who am i to say no lolll

Inb4 #metoo...
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC