coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Shot in the dark... dental trauma?

I can’t really find any answers to this via google, so here I am. Has anybody experienced a sports injury to the mouth? I was sprinting up some stairs, tripped and face planted the concrete. I knocked one of my front teeth pretty damn hard, and it hurt super badly for the rest of the night. No blood. It may be a tad bit loose, not very, but it’s hard to tell because it just feels weird up there right now. It hurts if I accidentally use it to take a bite of something but mostly it’s just a feeling of pressure. It’s not sensitive to hot or cold temperatures. I’ve got a dentist appointment lined up for next week but in the meantime, is it possible that it’d fall out if too much pressure is applied? Is it dying? I’d like to know how to beat care for it leading up to my appointment. It does seem like it’s getting better but I have no idea what to expect... it’s not loose enough that I’d think it to be at risk of falling out but I’ve never had this happen before so I don’t know a thing.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Could of damaged a ligament. If a ligament is now inflamed it would probably also bug the nerve too which would cause pain. I would just avoid anything that aggravates it until you get you appointment and an actual assessment. I can't imagine it will fall out if its not moving but best to avoid trying to make it happen.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is ever so slightly loose, barely noticeable but that’s why I’m concerned. But yeah I’m trying to avoid biting off my food with the front of my mouth and opting for softer foods whenever I can. I hope it doesn’t end up dying, I can’t teally afford any procedures :/

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have dental trauma, that can usually be treated in Urgent Care or Emergency Room care. Or a lot of dental groups have an on-call dentist available to see patients with dental issues.

Unfortunately that’s not the case here. Where do you live?

Also, I’ve noticed that lifting makes not the pain but the pressure worse, and it’s kind of freaking me out. Any idea why that’s happening?