wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000) wale23 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Question Cheat days when cutting

Hi all,

Hope you can help.

I’m currently at 12stone, and on a cut at the moment. Been eating well all week(on a weekly basis in general) am I in title of a cheat day??

How will this effect my diet?

What I’ve lost from this week already, I don’t want to put it back on!

If someone can help, I would be much appreciated

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I don't recommend them.

If you don't control them, they can push your average intake up so much it wipes out a weeks work.

If you do control them, you don't feel like you got to eat as much as you wanted - and it still harms your progress.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ What he said.

Also - cheat meals/days are more for psychological reasons, i.e. if you’re struggling with the cut and feel like you need a mini break...but there’s no physiological benefit to it (e.g. it won’t make the cut go faster or better).

Heed Suffolkpunch’s advice: biggest threat of “cheats” are that they will get out of control and ruin the whole cut.