RLW212 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Insane stretching experience. Anything like this happen to you?

Alright brahs, I don't stretch ever. I only did it when school made you or whatever. I drink plenty of water and had a reasonably balanced diet so I never really hurt my muscles from doing physical activities. Idk I feel like I've always been more flexible than the average joe (I'm also skinny so thats probably why).

Moving on, I've looked up videos of squats since I started doing leg day in 2019. I learned about butt wink and I was like "I definitely have that." I saw proof of it in my vids so I have taken to squatting to less of a depth. BUT I am trying to improve it by stretching the hammies.

So to my knowledge, one has to stretch AFTER training so that they can lift to their full potential. So I did my set of 4 x 4 with 115lbs and I did my 4 x 4 deadlifts (which are at 185 lbs). Then I went home (which only took like 10 minutes) and I drank only a lil bit of water cause I didn't feel that thirsty.
    So here's the kicker: I did one 15 sec stretch and I was like, okay I'll go deeper. But I have a bit of a belly in my way so it's difficult, its not that much of a belly just enough to be uncomfortable when trying to touch my toes. I go in for the second stretch, I'm reaching further than before and BLAM! My ABS get cramped up and its the craziest thing I've felt. It was bloating before my eyes, churning like a chestburster from Alien. It subsided in like 10 seconds of pure agony and my stomach went back to being flat. I thought I had a hernia or like my appendix burst, but it wasn't necessarily super sharp, just like a charley horse. Freaked me out, was wondering if anyone has felt something like this.\

TLDR: I stretched my hammies after an intense leg sesh at the gym. I was probably dehydrated af so I essentially got a charley horse on my abs and it freaked me out.

Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes. I'm actually very prone to that. It happens when I use my core a lot. After squats or reads or vigorous uh..activity...with my wife. Just be glad yours lasted only 10 seconds

FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yup, has happened to me too.

Post a vid of your squats. More often than not, butt wink is associated with anterior pelvic tilt. Maintaining a neutral pelvis and bracing properly throughout the movement generally fixes it.
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175660541

sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last week I had it happen to me twice in one day after an intense ab workout in the morning. First time I've ever experienced it. The first time it happened out of no where in the afternoon while I was driving. Hurt so much I felt I needed to pull over. Then it happened again later at night when I was with my girlfriend. I made her feel my abs though while it was doing it which made it worth it haha. Her reaction was so funny but It hurt soooo much at the same time.
    "If I fail, and I pray to god that I don't, it will not be because I did not try"

LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Oh gah. It also happened to me and so good thing it was just like 5-10 sec. only. And yeah that was somehow disturbing. I would also ask as follow up question if it is normal?