Thread: 140 lbs 17% bf

shadey18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

140 lbs 17% bf

I'm 140 i used to be 150 but i lost 10lbs from cc training. I'm not sure I'm skinny fat I'm flabby in alot of areas but still skinny. I dont know why I dont look kinda fat and ripped at the same time from running xc and track does anyone even know what I'm talking about or at least have suggestions

Picture⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oJ5...w?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by shadey18; 02-19-2019 at 05:49 PM.

hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100) hritiksingh904 is not very well liked. (-100)
    [QUOTE=shadey18;1574057241]I'm 140 i used to be 150 but i lost 10lbs from cc training. I'm not sure I'm skinny fat I'm flabby in alot of areas but still skinny. I dont know why I dont look kinda fat and ripped at the same time from running xc and track does anyone even know what I'm talking about or at least have suggestions

Picture⬇️⬇️⬇️

It sounds like you're experiencing some frustration with your body composition despite your efforts in cross country (CC) training, running track, and losing weight. It's not uncommon to feel this way, especially when you're putting in a lot of effort but not seeing the exact results you expect.

Firstly, it's important to recognize that everyone's body is different, and our genetics play a significant role in how we store and lose fat, as well as how our muscles develop. It's also possible that your current training routine might not be effectively targeting certain areas of your body or addressing specific goals like toning or muscle definition.

To address your concerns about being "skinny fat" (having a low muscle mass but still carrying excess fat), you might want to incorporate strength training exercises into your routine. Strength training can help build muscle, increase metabolism, and improve overall body composition. This could include exercises like weightlifting, bodyweight exercises, or resistance training.

In addition to strength training, focusing on your diet can also make a big difference. Make sure you're eating a balanced diet with plenty of protein to support muscle growth and repair, as well as healthy fats and carbohydrates for energy.

for more information visit our website ; onepointwellness