edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edinm17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Deadlift form check

How does this look? 3x6 PR on 225 lbs (first try, heaviest yet for me). Last rep was cut out on the video. You will notice that I'm trying to tuck my chin in and keep my eyes locked on the floor, it's pretty heavy for me so not sure if it's fully good yet.

Just noticed I didn't properly cut the video, in the beginning it'll look like I can't lift the weight and it's glued to the ground but I'm not even trying, just preparing myself mentally lmao!

https: // vimeo.com/313790809

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The bar is too far out in front of you. That's causing incorrect shin angle and forcing you to lock out at the knees well before the hips.

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. Bar should be over mid-foot when you set up. That's where it naturally wants to be anyway (your body's center of gravity), so if you rewatch your video, you'll see it swinging back toward your shins shortly after you pick it up.

Once you have fixed that, make sure you are properly braced before lifting, and leg press the floor away. In the video, your hips are shooting up. Strong leg drive throughout will make sure your hips start moving forward as soon as the bar leaves the floor.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In addition to what has been said above, you're not taking the slack out of the bar and pretty much doing a good morning with the way your hips shoot up and then lift all with back.

daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much back pain did you have after this session? Deadlifting with form like that would destroy my back and leave me in pain for days.
    Those above me have pointed out the flaws in your form. Find some good form tutorials on Youtube, watch them, and then hit the gym with LIGHT weight and dial your form in to save yourself some pain.