dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What's the best approach?

Ok guys at the end of this month I'll be 12 weeks in on my cut. I decided to cut very slowly hence the fact I didnt get to where I want.
    I want to end my cut on 9-10% BF.

So, what I'm thinking is:

- When August starts I'll take 1 week of gym

- Eat at maintenance for 2 weeks so I can reset hormones.

- Stop with supplements for 2 weeks.

Then I'll resume cutting till get to 9-10% BF.

One question, I workout 6 days per week, how many calories should I eat? Maintenance for 6 weeks training or maintenance with 0 days training? Obviously my TDEE is different.

So, what do you think about all of this?

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you've been cutting for 12 weeks you should know how many calories you should be eating to lose weight, right?
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    If you've been cutting for 12 weeks you should know how many calories you should be eating to lose weight, right?
    I know how many calories I'm eating, I'm just asking if when I stop training for 1 week should I eat at maintenance as if I were training or not. one is 2400 cals the other is 18000 +/-

bump

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dannyesh View Post
    I know how many calories I'm eating, I'm just asking if when I stop training for 1 week should I eat at maintenance as if I were training or not. one is 2400 cals the other is 18000 +/-
    Wouldn't it be as simple as deciding if you wanted to maintain current weight, or continue cutting?
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat at your new maintenance for a week. Your new maintenance is 100 cals a day lower for every 10 lbs you lost. Resetting hormones? Did you delete them or something?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Eat at your new maintenance for a week. Your new maintenance is 100 cals a day lower for every 10 lbs you lost. Resetting hormones? Did you delete them or something?
    I just dont want to cut for too long. Since I still have some fat to burn I kinda want to stop, eat at maintenance and resume my cut and after that, start a new bulk.

I was just wondering if I eat at maintenance for 6 days/week training or at maintenance for zero days of training

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dannyesh View Post
    I just dont want to cut for too long. Since I still have some fat to burn I kinda want to stop, eat at maintenance and resume my cut and after that, start a new bulk.

I was just wondering if I eat at maintenance for 6 days/week training or at maintenance for zero days of training
    You've answered your own question. If you're NOT training and your long-term goal is to lose fat, then why would you eat a bunch of extra calories that you're not using? Go with the lower number.