Closed Thread
Page 5 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Then they'll just flake and ghost on you simultaneously
    midengine crew
    turbocharger crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mr2spool View Post
    Then they'll just flake and ghost on you simultaneously
    I've never been flaked on. But ye, it's possible
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    This ghosting is pissing me off, but I'm not completely innocent. Two girls I was chatting to just suddenly ghosted after 3/4 messages. One of them was liking my messages etc. and seemed engaged, then boom dropped off.

You put effort into messages, and then at any point they can just disengage forever. No point in over analyzing it I guess.

My takeaway is to just put in less effort and set up a meet ASAP like I've done before. Some drops can't be helped I guess, another guy probably caught her attention.
    That's what happens when you're her 3rd or 4th option online.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    That's what happens when you're her 3rd or 4th option online.
    Ye, which is what made me re-think my self rating (I'd max it at 7.5). I'm clearly not #1 option for pretty women on there - it's kinda like a lottery though so they're probably messaging 8+ men.

God damn, it must be literally impossible for average looking guys.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ye, which is what made me re-think my self rating (I'd max it at 7.5). I'm clearly not #1 option for pretty women on there - it's kinda like a lottery though so they're probably messaging 8+ men.

God damn, it must be literally impossible for average looking guys.
    Yeah it's unfortunate but women are just way more shallow online than irl. Blame the dozens upon dozens of guys hitting them up. Even average chicks want the cream of the crop. It's also easier for a woman to ignore you online than it is irl.

Maybe you need to get some professional pictures taken or something or just bite the bullet and try your luck irl. It's better to do something than to LDAR like certain people on here are doing.

Got a 2 week free trial of Bumble Boost. Let's see if it makes a difference.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone in this threads knows my views, but if you do poorly on dating apps? You flat out dont have sexual value. Too many.....TOO MANY of my unemployed retarded bros clean up on these apps, and many of them offer nothing except

Height
    Classical facial features

That is ****ing it

Op you have a good job. Go hang out with some monks in Asia, ride an elephant, smoke the ganja if your job is ok, then drive a ****ty dirtbike to some tourist area in asia. Party, get yucky, wake up on the beach, and watch the sun rise.

inb4 "are you jamestown"

Dating is ****ing ****. You can be EVERYTHING today and still get no where dating.

I got off work, met some boys, and then went home. Drinking whiskey, listening to chopped and screwed music (rip dj screw) and IDGAF about this dating ****.

Gonna fap like a king after all of this and go to bed. Then wake up, get a hair cut, and go program at some coffee shop.

Women.are.not.worth.the.stress.

PEOPLE are not worth it.

Low key Im gone and ranted, but yeah. you get the point
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Everyone in this threads knows my views, but if you do poorly on dating apps? You flat out dont have sexual value. Too many.....TOO MANY of my unemployed retarded bros clean up on these apps, and many of them offer nothing except

Height
    Classical facial features

That is ****ing it

Op you have a good job. Go hang out with some monks in Asia, ride an elephant, smoke the ganja if your job is ok, then drive a ****ty dirtbike to some tourist area in asia. Party, get yucky, wake up on the beach, and watch the sun rise.

inb4 "are you jamestown"

Dating is ****ing ****. You can be EVERYTHING today and still get no where dating.

I got off work, met some boys, and then went home. Drinking whiskey, listening to chopped and screwed music (rip dj screw) and IDGAF about this dating ****.

Gonna fap like a king after all of this and go to bed. Then wake up, get a hair cut, and go program at some coffee shop.

Women.are.not.worth.the.stress.

PEOPLE are not worth it.

Low key Im gone and ranted, but yeah. you get the point
    Haven’t been here in awhile, but you haven’t had any success at all in the last 6 months or so with women?

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Haven’t been here in awhile, but you haven’t had any success at all in the last 6 months or so with women?
    I got dumped in Jan by the girl that did physique shows.

Then from like Jan to June I got nothing but flakes, and ghostings. This was after losing 30lbs.

Then in June a girl liked me, but I think her clock is ticking .She dropped me like 3 years back for a loser, and I guess she know nows that drug boys arent husband material

Right after her a very cool and intelligent, but very overweight white girl showed interest

Thats literally been it.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Then from like Jan to June I got nothing but flakes, and ghostings. This was after losing 30lbs.

Then in June a girl liked me, but I think her clock is ticking .She dropped me like 3 years back for a loser, and I guess she know nows that drug boys arent husband material

Right after her a very cool and intelligent, but very overweight white girl showed interest

Thats literally been it.
    You made a thread about last month ago asking people if you should pursue that white chick.

Did you?

You made a thread about last month ago asking people if you should pursue that white chick.

Did you?
    I did not. Told her I was busy , doing my own thing, and etc.

She said cool.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thats literally been it.
    Are you only doing online dating ?

I think online dating is very difficult for guys and should only be used as an additional way to get girls. There are just way more guys on dating sites then girls... so that is a huge negative because they just have way more options.

Another thing is even with the limited number of girls that are on dating sites majority of them dont take it serious and are really not interested in actually meeting up with guys, they just do it for fun (many of the girls have said this on the other dating forum that i lurk).

Look its already hard enough for girls to agree to go on date when you meet her in person because she doesnt know much about you and you could be some weirdo ...you could kidnap her or rape her, you could be a psycho ...thats why many numbers you get in clubs or pubs and even cold approaches dont translate into anything.

Now take all that and multiply it by 10x worse when she meets a guy online because she literally can just judge the guy based on looks which may not even be him in the pictures. So most girls that are smart are not going to even risk dating someone from online and the ones that do simply pick the best looking guy that is willing to **** them .... and thats why your GOOD LOOKING deadbeat loser friends actually have success.

I think for all these reason dating has always been about social circle, work, getting girls through college. A girl meets a guy in class or dorm and she knows he is not some psycho and already knows a bit about him. Same thing with social circle and friends and family connections.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Are you only doing online dating ?

I think online dating is very difficult for guys and should only be used as an additional way to get girls. There are just way more guys on dating sites then girls... so that is a huge negative because they just have way more options.

Another thing is even with the limited number of girls that are on dating sites majority of them dont take it serious and are really not interested in actually meeting up with guys, they just do it for fun (many of the girls have said this on the other dating forum that i lurk).

Look its already hard enough for girls to agree to go on date when you meet her in person because she doesnt know much about you and you could be some weirdo ...you could kidnap her or rape her, you could be a psycho ...thats why many numbers you get in clubs or pubs and even cold approaches dont translate into anything.

Now take all that and multiply it by 10x worse when she meets a guy online because she literally can just judge the guy based on looks which may not even be him in the pictures. So most girls that are smart are not going to even risk dating someone from online and the ones that do simply pick the best looking guy that is willing to **** them .... and thats why your deadbeat loser friends actually have some success.

I think for all these reason dating has always been about social circle, work, and getting girls through college. A girl meets a guy in class or dorm and she knows he is not some psycho and already knows a bit about him. Same thing with social circle and friends and family connections.

Real life brother.

Edit: LOL @ women risking being rape or kidnapped if the guy looks good enough. you once again proved my beliefs.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 07-20-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bruh chopped and screwed is the ****. Swishahouse
    midengine crew
    turbocharger crew

Originally Posted by mr2spool View Post
    bruh chopped and screwed is the ****. Swishahouse
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's better to do something than to LDAR like certain people on here are doing.
    Yeah agreed. Lots of people just give up on dating after a while, and it's definitely easier to just only focus on yourself and hope someone comes along one day. Especially older women, after trying a while they tend to say forget it I'll just focus on other things like work, kids, friends, pets etc and give up on men.

But I prefer to keep trying because it's really important to me. And I remind myself I just only have to get lucky once, meeting someone I like who wants to date me. Only takes one guy and getting lucky finding that one person.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    It's not just for hookups. Lots of girls on tinder are looking for a relationship. And it's the most active dating site with the most users and the most attractive users.
    It's a weird phenomenon that the only girls on Tinder who are looking for relationships are the ones who have no idea how to act in a relationship, or what it entails

- 'I'm only here for a serious relationship'
    - 'my best friend is my ex'
    - 'I really want to quit my job and go couchsurfing in the third world this summer'
    - 'What's wrong with sleeping with three other dudes simultaneously if we haven't had the talk yet?'
    - 'I can never get a guy to commit'
    etc

Like, aw gee... I wonder why any halfway decent guy isn't sticking around when he finds out that the sensibile-sounding, outwardly-normal 26 year old woman is actually a walking headache who's stuck in teenage party-mode?

All the girls <30 on there have spent the majority of their romantic lifetime online - does normalise a lot of crappy behaviours
    Last edited by TheJizzler; 07-21-2018 at 06:25 PM.

Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    How you know they are dead? Did they send you a message saying she is dead?

If she ignores you, does not mean she is dead.
    This.

Yeah it's unfortunate but women are just way more shallow online than irl. Blame the dozens upon dozens of guys hitting them up. Even average chicks want the cream of the crop. It's also easier for a woman to ignore you online than it is irl.

Maybe you need to get some professional pictures taken or something or just bite the bullet and try your luck irl. It's better to do something than to LDAR like certain people on here are doing.
    Professional pictures arent going to solve OPs problem. He's already said he's alot shorter than most men, and IRL he hasnt exactly faired the best. The denial on this board is frustrating, but maybe its better than seeing this stuff for what it is.

If you seemingly struggle with women IRL and Online its YOU. Increase looks/value/social skills, change your location, or lower your standards

Yeah agreed. Lots of people just give up on dating after a while, and it's definitely easier to just only focus on yourself and hope someone comes along one day. Especially older women, after trying a while they tend to say forget it I'll just focus on other things like work, kids, friends, pets etc and give up on men.

But I prefer to keep trying because it's really important to me. And I remind myself I just only have to get lucky once, meeting someone I like who wants to date me. Only takes one guy and getting lucky finding that one person.
    Many have "given up" or are LDAR'ing, but for me at least its more so just not actively doing anything. I still go out, I chat with people, and throw myself in social situations. However the days of trying to approaching 5-20 girls a month are over. Online dating from age 18 to 26 didnt work lol.

Settling, and just going with the flow (or foreign countries where my pulling ability skyrockets) seem to be the only choices.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Many have "given up" or are LDAR'ing, but for me at least its more so just not actively doing anything. I still go out, I chat with people, and throw myself in social situations. However the days of trying to approaching 5-20 girls a month are over. Online dating from age 18 to 26 didnt work lol.
    I "gave up" in mid-20's too. I preferred to be alone anyway and do my own thing (freedom).

And yes, I take ownership of my lack of success. It still kinda confuses me (the x-factor thing we talked about), but I've figured out lots of it.

Also, this Bumble Boost isn't making a difference.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I "gave up" in mid-20's too. I preferred to be alone anyway and do my own thing (freedom).

And yes, I take ownership of my lack of success. It still kinda confuses me (the x-factor thing we talked about), but I've figured out lots of it.

Also, this Bumble Boost isn't making a difference.
    Spend one of these weekends down in Carmel. Go down for the Ferrari gathering or some other event. There will be sloots there of the sort you're looking for. Think outside of the box. Single women don't sit home on weekends... they go out and do stuff. Figure out where they might congregate and try to meet them IRL in those places.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Professional pictures arent going to solve OPs problem. He's already said he's alot shorter than most men, and IRL he hasnt exactly faired the best. The denial on this board is frustrating, but maybe its better than seeing this stuff for what it is.

If you seemingly struggle with women IRL and Online its YOU. Increase looks/value/social skills, change your location, or lower your standards

Settling, and just going with the flow (or foreign countries where my pulling ability skyrockets) seem to be the only choices.
    Yeah I guess giving up on trying is a reasonable choice, especially when people have other things in their life that bring them enough satisfaction to replace dating or a relationship.

I think for many women their kids or pets are substitutes, and for many men probably career or some hobby like gaming etc.

I haven't had any luck either but I don't want to give up and focus on other things as a substitute for what I really want. I'm going to keep trying and just hope I get lucky one day. Might not be a big chance but if I keep trying at least I'm giving it a chance, rather than turning away from dating.

Btw just an anecdote that I thought was interesting. There's an 8-9 super Chad on tinder that I regularly match with and we just chat a bit sometimes but he doesn't show much interest, which makes sense of course since he's out of my league.

He's like an ultimate Chad type that misc would go nuts over if I posted pics (not posting just saying). He has all the desirable Chad attributes, Handsome tall athletic etc.

So I follow him on snapchat and he's been posting stories with a completely average looking girl. Idk if she's his gf or just a friend or a girl he is casually seeing. But I was thinking theoretically maybe this is the level of girls he gets online. Which means that 6-7 guys won't get that girl because she's out with Chad.
    Last edited by Silencespeaks; 07-22-2018 at 11:36 AM.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Btw just an anecdote that I thought was interesting. There's an 8-9 super Chad on tinder that I regularly match with and we just chat a bit sometimes but he doesn't show much interest, which makes sense of course since he's out of my league.

He's like an ultimate Chad type that misc would go nuts over if I posted pics (not posting just saying). He has all the desirable Chad attributes, Handsome tall athletic etc.

So I follow him on snapchat and he's been posting stories with a completely average looking girl. Idk if she's his gf or just a friend or a girl he is casually seeing. But I was thinking theoretically maybe this is the level of girls he gets online. Which means that 6-7 guys won't get that girl because she's out with Chad.
    He’s probably unfortunately just using those girls for sex but will likely want a relationship with one of the best looking girls. I never if rarely see good looking guys with average/below average looking women. And yeah, it’s probably true that all the girls compete for the same guys while the rest are just thrown to the way side. Online dating seems to have gone downhill in general though a bit since I don’t hear anyone talk about online dating apps much anymore in the mainstream. I think maybe once they started having the pay options on places that used to be strictly free it turned a lot of people off from using them anymore. Maybe also a lot of men gave up on it too due to not having any success.

The 80/20 rule has always been true in our species. 80% of women select 20% of males. This accelerated human evolution via sexual selection.

Social media and online dating has just pushed this closer to 95/5 if not worse.

Top tier men now have large harems of feminist women. Oh the irony.

He’s probably unfortunately just using those girls for sex but will likely want a relationship with one of the best looking girls. I never if rarely see good looking guys with average/below average looking women. And yeah, it’s probably true that all the girls compete for the same guys while the rest are just thrown to the way side. Online dating seems to have gone downhill in general though a bit since I don’t hear anyone talk about online dating apps much anymore in the mainstream. I think maybe once they started having the pay options on places that used to be strictly free it turned a lot of people off from using them anymore. Maybe also a lot of men gave up on it too due to not having any success.
    Well they're on dates though. He posts stories out doing stuff like the beach etc. Could be just only friends too but they seem to be out on couples type dates.

And I see really goodlooking guys with average or overweight girls sometimes as a married couple with kids. So then I assume they got together when they were young in high school or college maybe.

The 80/20 rule has always been true in our species. 80% of women select 20% of males. This accelerated human evolution via sexual selection.

Social media and online dating has just pushed this closer to 95/5 if not worse.

Top tier men now have large harems of feminist women. Oh the irony.
    I see a lot of guys with women though so I don’t know how true that really is. I guess if it is true than there’s literally millions of women that are just settling for a guy they don’t want to be with.

Well they're on dates though. He posts stories out doing stuff like the beach etc. Could be just only friends too but they seem to be out on couples type dates.

And I see really goodlooking guys with average or overweight girls sometimes as a married couple with kids. So then I assume they got together when they were young in high school or college maybe.
    True, who knows. There’s exceptions but it’s not the norm from what I see. I every now & then see in shape guys with curvy girls but those curvy girls they’re with have good looking faces. I just rarely see good looking men with women that aren’t attractive themselves. I see the opposite a lot more of good looking women with unattractive or average looking guys but than my mind automatically assumes she’s with them because they have money or their personality is the exact type women like.

I see a lot of guys with women though so I don’t know how true that really is. I guess if it is true than there’s literally millions of women that are just settling for a guy they don’t want to be with.
    Correct. All of those women would prefer to be with a genetically superior male, but he isn’t gonna commit. Most people are pretty aware of their own SMV deep down too.

It’s a fact that twice as many women reproduced as men in our ancestral history. So it might be closer to 66/33 actually. I.e successfully reproducing males has 2 kids on avg, women had 1. The other men had 0.

Correct. All of those women would prefer to be with a genetically superior male, but he isn’t gonna commit. Most people are pretty aware of their own SMV deep down too.

It’s a fact that twice as many women reproduced as men in our ancestral history. So it might be closer to 66/33 actually. I.e successfully reproducing males has 2 kids on avg, women had 1. The other men had 0.
    lol well how do the men these women are with feel about that if it’s actually true?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast