letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

pendlay row or bent over row

so im doing greyskull lp. is pendlay better for overall muscle development and strength for other lifts? im doing barbell row but i dont know if im doing it correctly https://youtu.be/SipP2ugMIDE also which one is safer to do? i know both hits lower back tho

mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Both will get the job done but I prefer BOR. They train my middle back and lats while also helping to build my grip and my core.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I prefer pendley rows, good like bor super heavy.

BOR are extremely limited by your general strength, whereas Pendley rows are easier to add weight too. I stopped doing BOR because the weight was getting too heavy to keep form.

So it is more or less preference.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think ur form is good enough

and the difference between pendlay and bor is that pendlay target ur upper back more and u can lift more with it because you don't have to control the weights on the way down . not like the bor where u have to keep the weights off the ground for all reps

letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    which one is more lower back friendly?

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    I prefer pendley rows, good like bor super heavy.

BOR are extremely limited by your general strength, whereas Pendley rows are easier to add weight too. I stopped doing BOR because the weight was getting too heavy to keep form.

So it is more or less preference.
    which one is more lower back friendly tho? what do you think about my form? i dont feel it much in lats

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smsniper View Post
    I think ur form is good enough

and the difference between pendlay and bor is that pendlay target ur upper back more and u can lift more with it because you don't have to control the weights on the way down . not like the bor where u have to keep the weights off the ground for all reps
    No, rowing to your chest, targets your upper back.

Also Pendley is 100% more lower back friendly, you can reset every single rep.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

No, rowing to your chest, targets your upper back.

Also Pendley is 100% more lower back friendly, you can reset every single rep.
    so overall. pendlay row will help develop more back with strength that i can use for deadlift and chin ups? its just that i feel the heavier i get in bor the more form starts to break no matter what + i dont feel it in lats

Originally Posted by letsallmakeit View Post
    so overall. pendlay row will help develop more back with strength that i can use for deadlift and chin ups? its just that i feel the heavier i get in bor the more form starts to break no matter what + i dont feel it in lats
    That is exactly my point. BOR is more for show, or light weight. Pendley has more practical use. You know that is just what I think.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

That is exactly my point. BOR is more for show, or light weight. Pendley has more practical use. You know that is just what I think.
    lastly, my gym doesnt allow to throw weights or make loud noises. can i control pendlay so i dont drop it loudly?

lastly, my gym doesnt allow to throw weights or make loud noises. can i control pendlay so i dont drop it loudly?
    Of course you can.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pendlay rows are much easier on your lower back and you can pull more weight with them as you're resetting after every rep.

BOR are one of my primary assistance lifts but I do have to train them lighter in order to keep my form intact. I can handle more weight with a Pendlay row. Honestly, I do more BOR because my lower back is a weak point for me and a few sets of BOR allow me to train my middle/upper back while also stressing the back extensors. More bang for my buck.

But, for straight pulling strength, Pendlay rows are the way to go.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins