rpcurl424 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I haven't got girls my whole life

I haven't got girls my whole life. But when I look in pics, I don't look that bad atleast to me. 1/10 in facial aesthetics, what you all think?
    Attached Images

BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazilianRabbit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    U look ok bro, maybe Some confidence issues

mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmps is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Probably a troll post but the guy in the picture looks perfectly fine, even somewhat attractive.

Registered User michaelbrianinc's Avatar
    michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It takes more than just looks to attract a female's interest even if on the surface.

From the looks of your photo, I can see you being an introvert maybe, probably a bit shy (at least around or in the presence of females) and you seem like maybe you have some confidence issues.

Focus more on how you present yourself to others all around, your confidence, how you walk, posture, are you smiling often, do you walk with your head up or do you look at the floor, etc...

Are you funny? What are your best attributes of your personality that you feels draw people in or attracts others to like hanging around you?

Don't focus on your looks. You're a good looking kid. You don't need to "fix" yourself that way. If you want to be fit and healthy, that's one thing, but don't put yourself down or seek to change to please others in that sense.

Looks are artificial. You can look sexy (male or female) but if you don't have anything of value to offer you will quickly either be passed on or become yesterdays news..

Work on confidence and if you're shy, try to push yourself to be more outgoing. Even a simple smile with some eye contact can go a long way. A simple hello or how are you.

And remember, you can't strike out if you never took a swing. Start swinging man. Take chances and be yourself. Eventually someone will take notice and will take the same chance as you.

Originally Posted by michaelbrianinc View Post
    It takes more than just looks to attract a female's interest even if on the surface.

From the looks of your photo, I can see you being an introvert maybe, probably a bit shy (at least around or in the presence of females) and you seem like maybe you have some confidence issues.

Focus more on how you present yourself to others all around, your confidence, how you walk, posture, are you smiling often, do you walk with your head up or do you look at the floor, etc...

Are you funny? What are your best attributes of your personality that you feels draw people in or attracts others to like hanging around you?

Don't focus on your looks. You're a good looking kid. You don't need to "fix" yourself that way. If you want to be fit and healthy, that's one thing, but don't put yourself down or seek to change to please others in that sense.

Looks are artificial. You can look sexy (male or female) but if you don't have anything of value to offer you will quickly either be passed on or become yesterdays news..

Work on confidence and if you're shy, try to push yourself to be more outgoing. Even a simple smile with some eye contact can go a long way. A simple hello or how are you.

And remember, you can't strike out if you never took a swing. Start swinging man. Take chances and be yourself. Eventually someone will take notice and will take the same chance as you.

It's true, I am a introvert and shy especially around women, and I can't overcome it. I tried, but for w/e reason in my brain things go "haywire" when around women. Confidence, distractions, self-esteem all naturally kick in when around women.
    Last edited by rpcurl424; 03-02-2018 at 10:41 AM.

michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rpcurl424 View Post
    It's true, I am a introvert and shy especially around women, and I can't overcome it. I tried, but for w/e reason in my brain things go "haywire" when around women. Confidence, distractions, self-esteem all naturally kick in when around women. I was 18 in that pic, I'm now 33 and still in the same situation.
    You will have to do majority of the work on this one.

One aspect you need to learn is that "fear" is made up. It is basically a negative assumption of what an outcome might be, but logically it is not real.

You need to trust and grow a confidence that your fears are not real. Rejection is also not scary at all. Force yourself to have the goal of getting rejected by simply approaching women. This will also build your confidence because the more you get rejected, the more you will see how the approach really isn't scary at all. it will get you out of your shell and by surprise, you won't be rejected at some point.

It's sort of a game. Kind of like sales. A salesman will SEEK the answer NO multiple times of day because he/she knows that eventually they will get a YES.

Same approach...

Confidence boosting can be as simple as dressing in a way that allows you to feel handsome, grooming yourself, making sure you look the part. If you look confident, you will start to act and feel confident.

You can also try speaking to females online. This can teach you how to approach and start conversation to make you more comfortable. Eventually it'll become natural and you can do the same anywhere you go.

Read self help books. Get involved in a social club of some sort.

Meetme.com is a great way to find small gatherings of like minded strangers and get out there. It's not a dating thing, it's more a shared hobby thing.

Just don't over think... The key is to act, not think. If you want to say something, don't think about it walk over and say hi. When you think, you start to get confused and all scared.

You will have to do majority of the work on this one.

One aspect you need to learn is that "fear" is made up. It is basically a negative assumption of what an outcome might be, but logically it is not real.

You need to trust and grow a confidence that your fears are not real. Rejection is also not scary at all. Force yourself to have the goal of getting rejected by simply approaching women. This will also build your confidence because the more you get rejected, the more you will see how the approach really isn't scary at all. it will get you out of your shell and by surprise, you won't be rejected at some point.

It's sort of a game. Kind of like sales. A salesman will SEEK the answer NO multiple times of day because he/she knows that eventually they will get a YES.

Same approach...

Confidence boosting can be as simple as dressing in a way that allows you to feel handsome, grooming yourself, making sure you look the part. If you look confident, you will start to act and feel confident.

You can also try speaking to females online. This can teach you how to approach and start conversation to make you more comfortable. Eventually it'll become natural and you can do the same anywhere you go.

Read self help books. Get involved in a social club of some sort.

Meetme.com is a great way to find small gatherings of like minded strangers and get out there. It's not a dating thing, it's more a shared hobby thing.

Just don't over think... The key is to act, not think. If you want to say something, don't think about it walk over and say hi. When you think, you start to get confused and all scared.
    "The key is to act, not think." - I think that is my biggest issue. I was able to do better while buzzed/drunk with women(still no luck however) than sober. I picked up alcohol for ~ 7 years now not because it helped me with women but lack of attention from women and the depression that followed.

I will have to look into techniques on how to calm the mind down. That and getting ripped for once and see how the combo work.

Not gay, but to my original question, on facial aesthetics(1/10) what is your rating? Cause if i'm 6 and below, getting ripped is pointless lol. My only hope in that case would be improving mentally.

Originally Posted by rpcurl424 View Post
    "The key is to act, not think." - I think that is my biggest issue. I was able to do better while buzzed/drunk with women(still no luck however) than sober. I picked up alcohol for ~ 7 years now not because it helped me with women but lack of attention from women and the depression that followed.

I will have to look into techniques on how to calm the mind down. That and getting ripped for once and see how the combo work.

Not gay, but to my original question, on facial aesthetics(1/10) what is your rating? Cause if i'm 6 and below, getting ripped is pointless lol. My only hope in that case would be improving mentally.
    People that rate others are most likely the ones you should pass on. .

I agree - stay away from the alcohol.. Women don't like tipsy or drunk men trying to talk to them..

Focus on your goals, work on your confidence, and just start by simply saying hello and how are you with people.

Sometimes locking eyes and a smile will be the invitation to spark a conversation.

Keep in mind because of your age, this is going to take a lot more effort and consistent work to overcome this. You need to learn how to undo all of this negative thinking that you've carried for years.

To be honest, maybe seeking a therapist to talk to would also be helpful. Or seeking a life coach, someone who can guide you and give you activities to take action on that'll help break these issues.

You only live once.. Fix it now and start enjoying who you are. Can't be good to anyone if you don't love yourself.

People that rate others are most likely the ones you should pass on. .

I agree - stay away from the alcohol.. Women don't like tipsy or drunk men trying to talk to them..

Focus on your goals, work on your confidence, and just start by simply saying hello and how are you with people.

Sometimes locking eyes and a smile will be the invitation to spark a conversation.

Keep in mind because of your age, this is going to take a lot more effort and consistent work to overcome this. You need to learn how to undo all of this negative thinking that you've carried for years.

To be honest, maybe seeking a therapist to talk to would also be helpful. Or seeking a life coach, someone who can guide you and give you activities to take action on that'll help break these issues.

You only live once.. Fix it now and start enjoying who you are. Can't be good to anyone if you don't love yourself.

Cool, i'll check back in few months from now, thanks brotha.

smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it's not about how u look like , it's all about how you talk

Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't read the other posts in this thread but facial aesthetics don't look bad. It's 100% a problem with your confidence or approach.

I personally hate when I used to meet girls who were like really desperate and on my d. If you give off the same vibe to girls then you won't have much luck.

Also try not to talk about negative things to much especially when you first meet someone.
    Last edited by Millz12323; 03-05-2018 at 06:54 PM.