benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much would you pay for rent at a gym?

Hey guys! I am opening up my own place near St. Louis and was wondering what you all thought about how much I should rent space to trainers for. It's 1200 sq ft but is nice and open. Plenty of space for myself and someone else. How much would you pay to have a place to train your clients there? The equipment will be top notch and the space is in a very good location. I was thinking $1000/month would be reasonable. Say you charge $60/session and can do 5 a day, 5 days a week, for 1 month. That's $6000 a month minus the $1000. $5k in your pocket is not bad! What you think??? Thanks!

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds good but think about it... you barely make that yourself or you wouldn't be considering cramming up the place. So, if someone was making $6,000 a month, why would they need to pay you $1,000? They would just get their own place, take a hit financially and gain security and control.

You need to create value. In all industries the market dictates value. In our industry, the market has established $250-$500 a month as the value of renting a place (in the U.S.)
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for your reply!

CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by benzenmountain View Post
    Thanks for your reply!
    Location, location, location.

Think about that.

Yeah, the place I would be opening is in a pretty damn good location. On a main road and in a waelthy area. The main place In town where independent trainers can rent is hard to get to, in a hospital, and is not in nearly as wealthy of an area. Trainers there pay the place per session, and If you do the math, trainers there pay anywhere from around $500-800. Do you feel like someone would pay an extra few hundred to train in a much more private setting in a better location? That's what I'm thinking. Thanks!

QUOTE=CSCSKidd;1523915941]Location, location, location.

Think about that.[/QUOTE]

I totally understand what you are saying. However, place I would be opening is in a pretty damn good location. On a main road and in a wealthy area. The main place In town where independent trainers can rent is hard to get to, in a hospital, and is not in nearly as wealthy of an area. Also, in my place there would only be 2 trainers at a time rather than like 5 or so. Trainers there pay the place per session, and If you do the math, trainers there pay anywhere from around $500-800. Do you feel like someone would pay an extra few hundred to train in a much more private setting in a better location? That's what I'm thinking.

QUOTE=CSCSKidd;1523915941]Location, location, location.

Think about that.[/QUOTE]