Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: GGG vs Canelo

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

GGG vs Canelo

predictions? Thoughts on this upcoming fight?

fkin pumped.. GGG is my fav boxer but damn Canelo looking good in his training.. he looks faster than ever

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love both fighters, although I believe Canelo will ultimately win. If you look back and watch the last few GGG fights, you'll notice a gradual dip in his impressiveness and see that his opponents become much more competitive culminating with the Jacobs fight earlier this year which gave Golovkin quite a bit of trouble. His knockout streak is over and he's getting older. It's only a matter of time before he fades. He also has yet, even at 35 years old, to face a true world class opponent. Jacobs is an A-level fighter, but he's the ONLY top fighter Golovkin has boxed and is not nearly at the level of an Alvarez.

I think it will be a great fight. GGG will stalk Canelo, maybe even score a knockdown, but at the end of the day Canelo will be too composed to eat the big shots, powerful enough to return punishment and sharp enough to expose GGG's weaknesses. I think he'll get GGG against the ropes and start hammering him with uppercuts and huge hooks, stopping the fight very late. Probably the 11th or even 12th round.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It all depends on Canelo imo. How well he can pace himself and take GGG's shots for 12 rounds. I believe GGG can hold up as he usually is. If Canelo can hold out he can outbox GGG and get the decision.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've got money on Canelo. I've always thought GGG was a fraud. Not saying he's bad, but he has done nothing to deserve the hype. He has never fought anyone on Canelo's level. Kell Brook was giving him serious problems until the eye injury. I thought he got a bit of a gift vs Jacobs aswell.

And yea, age is definitely a factor. De La Hoya recognised he was slowing down and pounced, the little *******. I don't think Canelo ever ducked GGG. De La Hoya definitely did, though.

Anyone see the open workouts? Canelo looked like an absolute beast while GGG didn't look in the best of shape. I saw some muffin top action.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    should be sick fight

superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ive got GGG. gotta root for the asian in eurasian

Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is an awesome fight, super excited. I think/hope GGG takes this. I think footwork is vital to beating Golovkin and that's always been one of the chinks in Canelo's armor. GGG will be able cut off the ring, get Canelo against the ropes and go to work. Even at 35 I think he's just too big, too powerful, and too durable.

Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    I love both fighters, although I believe Canelo will ultimately win. If you look back and watch the last few GGG fights, you'll notice a gradual dip in his impressiveness and see that his opponents become much more competitive culminating with the Jacobs fight earlier this year which gave Golovkin quite a bit of trouble. His knockout streak is over and he's getting older. It's only a matter of time before he fades. He also has yet, even at 35 years old, to face a true world class opponent. Jacobs is an A-level fighter, but he's the ONLY top fighter Golovkin has boxed and is not nearly at the level of an Alvarez.

I think it will be a great fight. GGG will stalk Canelo, maybe even score a knockdown, but at the end of the day Canelo will be too composed to eat the big shots, powerful enough to return punishment and sharp enough to expose GGG's weaknesses. I think he'll get GGG against the ropes and start hammering him with uppercuts and huge hooks, stopping the fight very late. Probably the 11th or even 12th round.
    Jacobs effectively fought Golovkin as a cruiserweight while, if you believe the rumors, Golovkin had the flu. Either way, the size difference was absolutely absurd. It's not as though Golovkin went in there and got handled by another middleweight. IMO his stock didn't take a serious hit.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I should say, 'fraud' was probably a bit strong, he's a world class fighter. I just don't think the hype from the media and fans is warranted. I think boxing needed a star and they built one. He's very likeable and knocks people out. Solid combination.

Also Canelo's mother is thicc af

CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Triple G by TKO, probably in the 9th round.

Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    I've got money on Canelo. I've always thought GGG was a fraud. Not saying he's bad, but he has done nothing to deserve the hype. He has never fought anyone on Canelo's level. Kell Brook was giving him serious problems until the eye injury. I thought he got a bit of a gift vs Jacobs aswell.

And yea, age is definitely a factor. De La Hoya recognised he was slowing down and pounced, the little *******. I don't think Canelo ever ducked GGG. De La Hoya definitely did, though.

Anyone see the open workouts? Canelo looked like an absolute beast while GGG didn't look in the best of shape. I saw some muffin top action.
    Idk, Canelo's resume is better but it's padded with faded legends, nobodies, and naturally much smaller fighters fighting from a clear B-side position. In his last 6 Canelo's fought washed up Kirkland without Ann Wolfe (who a couple fights before was finished by fuking Ishida who has a grand total of 11 kos to his name), a faded Cotto above his natural weightclass, Amir fuking Khan waaaaaaaaaaaay above his natural weightclass, Liam smith (lol?), Chavez Jr. (lol?) and depending on who you ask he lost or came very close to losing the fight with Lara.

Originally Posted by Millington View Post
    Idk, Canelo's resume is better but it's padded with faded legends, nobodies, and naturally much smaller fighters fighting from a clear B-side position. In his last 6 Canelo's fought washed up Kirkland without Ann Wolfe (who a couple fights before was finished by fuking Ishida who has a grand total of 11 kos to his name), a faded Cotto above his natural weightclass, Amir fuking Khan waaaaaaaaaaaay above his natural weightclass, Liam smith (lol?), Chavez Jr. (lol?) and depending on who you ask he lost or came very close to losing the fight with Lara.
    I just think Canelo is quicker, more skilled and is entering his prime. GGG was made out to be this god-like creature with bombs for hands. His last two fights ended that chit. Maybe it's his age, maybe it was because he fought higher level opponents.

I think all the advantages go to Canelo at this point, which is why De La Hoya finally made the fight.

I COULD BE WORNG THO

Cant wait to find out.

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post

Good assessment, I agree with this. Canelo is younger and has only gotten better while ggg is on the decline and old now. If it was a few years ago I'd give the edge to ggg but not now. Should be interesting fight regardless. 60/40 in favor of canelo. I'd love to see Jacobs and Charlo in the mix as well, very underrated. Damn shame pirog got injured and retired. Division would've been way more stacked
    Last edited by Hardcore_D00d; 08-29-2017 at 11:55 PM.
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    I just think Canelo is quicker, more skilled and is entering his prime. GGG was made out to be this god-like creature with bombs for hands. His last two fights ended that chit. Maybe it's his age, maybe it was because he fought higher level opponents.

I think all the advantages go to Canelo at this point, which is why De La Hoya finally made the fight.

I COULD BE WORNG THO

Cant wait to find out.
    Luke Thomas and Amir Khan said in the Jacobs fight it was the first time that he looked, "a little old".
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In a lot of the floyd vs conor threads Canelo has been brought up. In all of them I have said Canelo would beat GGG and the Canelo era would officially begin, Im sticking with that prediction. Canelo is just starting to enter his prime imo and is gonna be a beast for another solid 5 years at least.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll bet on GGG, Canelo is too plain as a boxer imo, too predictable plus GGG has more knockout power, he'll make easy work of Canelo. TKO or KO most likely.
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew

requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000)
    GGG all day, everyday.

reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    canelo by decision imo
    Joey Diaz crew
    Liverpool FC/Houston Rockets

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got Canelo by decision with not much knowledge on GGG other than his last 3 fights.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GGG is great but he doesnt have the defense like mayweather. canelo's timing has been really good his last few fights; add his power and its a great combination. i love how he just sets them up and goes for the kill shot

US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm torn in all ways. I like GGG and I like Canelo so don't really have a favorite fanwise. I'm also torn on my prediction although I tend to favor Canelo slightly based off of youth and hes been looking really good lately. Both look in great shape from what I've seen. GGG looked a bit vulnerable against Jacobs although Jacobs is a much better fighter than people give him credit for.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are different types of power in boxing, and how people respond to them. Canelo has "winging" power, where he just swings his heavy arms like a baseball bat, that type of power shouldn't bother GGG. You need slapping or pop like power to bother GGG. That's the kind of power Danny Jacobs and Kell Brook had that clearly bothered GGG at points.

Evidence of this is how Canelo didn't seriously hurt Cotto, but Cotto was hurt by both Pacquiao and Mayweather, who are both considerably smaller guys and smaller punchers than Canelo. Because their type of power was more effective against Cotto. Mayweather with his slapping power, and Pacquiao with his popping power, had more impact at disrupting Cotto's chin. That's the kind of power you need to really bother people with firm chins, to snap their heads back. The heavy stuff just gets absorbed.

I think GGG will walk through and stalk Canelo like most his other opponents, GGG is also the bigger guy. That's why I said it comes down to can Canelo take GGG's shots for 12 rounds while keeping his pace. Because he CAN outbox GGG, it's just a matter of can he outbox him for 12 rounds.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think its going to be a great fight. Likely to go the distance..

leaning canelo to win.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't pick a winner but if you forced me I'd probably go with Canelo on the scorecards.

The reason the fight is so exciting is because they match up so well, and for both of them this could be their career defining fight.

I really want GGG to win though.

JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000) JKHT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very pumped for this fight. Should be a good slug fest

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bchap05 View Post
    I'm torn in all ways. I like GGG and I like Canelo so don't really have a favorite fanwise. I'm also torn on my prediction although I tend to favor Canelo slightly based off of youth and hes been looking really good lately. Both look in great shape from what I've seen. GGG looked a bit vulnerable against Jacobs although Jacobs is a much better fighter than people give him credit for.
    yeah, he's pretty big. a lot of boxing is stylistic matchup. jacobs would give canelo problems too imo. that could be potentially a great fight
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am psyched for this fight. I want Canelo to win this.
    Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Canelo KO 8 via body shot. You're not gonna stop GGG by trying to crack that granite chin. You work the body and take steam off his punches. Canelo has the arsenal/combinations/counter punching ability to do so

more likely though it'll be Canelo UD
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) qsmith70707 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I think GGG can win. I wanna see McGregor vs GGG though

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The more I look at this match, the more intrigued I am.

Most people are banking on the idea that Canelo can't last 12 rounds with GGG to get the decision. He's a superior technician and counter puncher than GGG but it's all about if he can handle that infamous jab and follow up Golovkin has. IMO he can as Golovkin hasn't fought anyone of this caliber, even if Canelo only has 1 bout over 160.

Daniel Jacobs lasted 12 with GGG so I'll put some faith in Canelo to last for the decision victory. I know Golovkin's history is hugely against me though lol
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by qsmith70707 View Post
    I think GGG can win. I wanna see McGregor vs GGG though
    I'd put money on GGG lasting longer in the octagon than I would Conor in the ring with him.