Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Maybe their manufacturer that is really thorough and tests literally everything didn't test dragons mist before it shipped out way too strong
    Yeah this was kinda my assumption and even mentioned it on another forum Something is obviously up, maybe one day we will get the full story lol

The whole situation feels a bit off to me but atleast they are taking this all seriously now

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Yeah this was kinda my assumption and even mentioned it on another forum Something is obviously up, maybe one day we will get the full story lol

The whole situation feels a bit off to me but atleast they are taking this all seriously now
    There literally is none, it's being removed due to the feedback. The manufacturer has a PharmD on staff who tests stuff.

carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    There literally is none, it's being removed due to the feedback. The manufacturer has a PharmD on staff who tests stuff.
    I appreciate the feedback Syn. It just seems odd that OL is willing to spend all the money shipping back the old product, considering a bunch of these are coming from overseas and whatnot.

Ok Im done beating a dead horse

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I appreciate the feedback Syn. It just seems odd that OL is willing to spend all the money shipping back the old product, considering a bunch of these are coming from overseas and whatnot.

Ok Im done beating a dead horse
    Better to be safe than sorry is always a good motto, especially when people are reporting issues

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Better to be safe than sorry is always a good motto, especially when people are reporting issues
    Makes sense the more I think about it. Thank you for the replies Synapsin

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you like PES Enhanced. You'll like Re1gn. More later.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    If you like PES Enhanced. You'll like Re1gn. More later.
    There is a pre I have not heard about in a minute....

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ok, so here are my impressions on some Re1gn Krushers that I was hooked up with.

Taste
    Stuff doesn't taste horrible but it's also not all that tasty so, 50/50. It's a ok drinkable from me.

Effects
    I can now legitimately confirm that there's a decent amount of y alkaloids in this stuff. My nose was runny real quick, slight cold feeling but not tipped over the edge to shivering territory, profuse sweating, and slight gut uneasiness but no sharts. IMHO what OL did here was recreate something very similar to how PES Enhanced felt minus the sharts. For me, the stuff came on pretty quick and strong. I did a back workout this morning. I feel like it's lacking in the zoned in mental feel of let's say DMAA, AMP, and DMHA so what you're getting here is pretty much energy that hits pretty hard.

Notes
    I used 2 scoops just fyi. I think there's a demographic for this and for those that enjoyed PES Enhanced, you should take a look at Re1gn. I didn't notice out of the norm pumps with this stuff so, expect mainly if not virtually all just straight up energy. These days I like the feel of AMP and DMHA preworkouts better without the 50/50 gut feels and profuse sweating whilst feeling kind of chilly but that's really just due to personal preference IMHO because I can see how some people may like how Re1gn feels.
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok, so here are my impressions on some Re1gn Krushers that I was hooked up with.

Taste
    Stuff doesn't taste horrible but it's also not all that tasty so, 50/50. It's a ok drinkable from me.

Effects
    I can now legitimately confirm that there's a decent amount of y alkaloids in this stuff. My nose was runny real quick, slight cold feeling but not tipped over the edge to shivering territory, profuse sweating, and slight gut uneasiness but no sharts. IMHO what OL did here was recreate something very similar to how PES Enhanced felt minus the sharts. For me, the stuff came on pretty quick and strong. I did a back workout this morning. I feel like it's lacking in the zoned in mental feel of let's say DMAA, AMP, and DMHA so what you're getting here is pretty much energy that hits pretty hard.

Notes
    I used 2 scoops just fyi. I think there's a demographic for this and for those that enjoyed PES Enhanced, you should take a look at Re1gn. I didn't notice out of the norm pumps with this stuff so, expect mainly if not virtually all just straight up energy. These days I like the feel of AMP and DMHA preworkouts better without the 50/50 gut feels and profuse sweating whilst feeling kind of chilly but that's really just due to personal preference IMHO because I can see how some people may like how Re1gn feels.
    Interesting, i'm getting opposite results lol. Getting big pumps with this stuff, and a really dialed in focus, but not a kick in the ass energy. Def agree on the Y though, that's what it feels like. I took 2 rounded scoops on Sunday and the sides were unpleasant: cold sweats, but more importantly, heart pounding through my chest. Didn't feel healthy. This morning I did just under 2 scoops (first scoop flat and second scoop just under flat), and that seemed to by the right dose for me. I didn't get the sides, just more sweat than usual. At no point though did I feel a "balls to the wall" energy, even on Sunday.
    Squat and Deadlift

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Interesting, i'm getting opposite results lol. Getting big pumps with this stuff, and a really dialed in focus, but not a kick in the ass energy. Def agree on the Y though, that's what it feels like. I took 2 rounded scoops on Sunday and the sides were unpleasant: cold sweats, but more importantly, heart pounding through my chest. Didn't feel healthy. This morning I did just under 2 scoops (first scoop flat and second scoop just under flat), and that seemed to by the right dose for me. I didn't get the sides, just more sweat than usual. At no point though did I feel a "balls to the wall" energy, even on Sunday.
    Did you guys have the same flavor?

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Taste

Effects

Notes
    Thanks for your input! I know you tend to give very brutally honest reviews, so good to see your feedback.

KDD said Krusherz and I believe BenBlue has said ISEE Fury in another thread. Those are the same, the only one that seemed to have variances was Dragon's Mist.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

I think the energy can often times be confused with focus though tbh. So when I mention focus, I'm talking about the non-stim feeling kind of focus. Like I'm just really zoned in on the task. With Re1gn, I kept banging away on the exercises moreso that I can wear off the energy rather than because I'm super focused on the task.

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have Area 51 and ISEEFURY. Haven't crack ISEE yet, been using Area 51.
    Squat and Deadlift

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    These reviews are much more middle of the road than they are stellar, which is a little disappointing. I'm going to get it anyhow to give it my own shake of course.
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I finally cracked open my area 51 today and actually liked the flavor. It kinda had a lemon lime taste to me. I did over do it on krusherz the other day and didn't feel good. Was feeling about the same as people were saying they felt on dragons mist. I think I went a little too heavy on my scoops. Don't want to do that again! Maybe I'll try to return my dragons mist after all

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by satanrx View Post
    I finally cracked open my area 51 today and actually liked the flavor. It kinda had a lemon lime taste to me. I did over do it on krusherz the other day and didn't feel good. Was feeling about the same as people were saying they felt on dragons mist. I think I went a little too heavy on my scoops. Don't want to do that again! Maybe I'll try to return my dragons mist after all
    OL Reps: START WITH ONE SCOOP

People who read the profile carefully: START WITH ONE SCOOP

People who started with more than one scoop: START WITH ONE SCOOP

Still more people, somehow: STARTING WITH 1.5 SCOOPS, MIGHT GO UP TO 2
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AfroPope View Post

lol so much truth

Count me in "people who started with more than one scoop: START WITH ONE SCOOP". Or least I say DON'T START WITH 2 SCOOPS.

I started with 2, second time took 1.6. So.

And that's not even Dragons Mist.

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gotta also frown at myself because I thought the 300mg caffeine + 100mg theacrine was PER SCOOP not Per 2 scoops.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AfroPope View Post

Lol, funny cause it's true.

Took 1 scoop this morning (Krushers). Nose started running pretty quick, felt the chills, profuse sweating. Energy-wise, pretty effective at 1 scoop. 2 scoop basically came on real strong with a more lasting effect of those y side effects.

satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10) satanrx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been 2 scooping since I got it. Had one bad experience. Doesn't change ****

macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just had my first workout with it and here is my honest feedback.

I've been using 2 scoops (1 serving) of one of the top preworkouts out there.
    Today I used 1 scoop of this pre + 1 scoop of Re1gn (ISee Fury).

Flavor: quite good, but with a little chemical aftertaste. I've put too much water for 1 scoop, but was yet good.

Energy: In the first 15min of my workout I thought it was good, but nothing special. Just as good as the other top pres, which yet would be great. However, after that, it kicked in pretty strong and I felt energized like... never, actually. Never felt so damn good! It was a wonderfull experienced. Very focused. I really had to force myself to rest between sets... and usually is quite the opposite!

Performance: Surprised again. After 1h and a half working out I'm usually exausted. But this time I could easily workout more half an hour. My performance didn't decreased like with other pres. And I should mention that Friday is usually the worst day to workout as I'm tired of the week, but this time was my best workout of the week, and of ages...

Pump: Haven't seen much talk about it, which is a shame. I love pump. The top pump pre (stim free and dedicated only to pump) I've used has a massive dose of nitrates and I was really curious if Re1gn could match it without nitrates. Well, at 1 scoop it didn't, but gave me a REALLY painful pump, which I haven't had since the use of this top pump pre.
    I think that at 2 scoops it will match it or even beat it.

Comparing this with CU: Re1gn is much better.

About possible Y sides: I'm quite sensitive to Y, although I still use it while cutting because it's quite effective to me. It gives me a high dose of anxiety and shaking hands. Re1gn didn't gave me those sides, only some cold hands (but not shaky). It also didn't make me as horny as I feel on Y, so definetely it's quite differente.

Overall, was the best pre I've taken without a shadow of a doubt.
    Again, this was at 1 scoop + 1 scoop of another top pre.
    I still have 2 tubs of CU, so I'll probably use 1 scoop CU + 1 scoop of Re1gn for months.
    I'll try eventually 2 scoops of Re1gn, but probably it will be too much stim for me.

Re1gn x DMAA/Amp Citrate: Re1gn is way better, IMO. No crash, the energy seems more clean and the focus was better.

OL, you made it again!
    Obs.: glad I bought 4 tubs!
    "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him" (John 1:18)

Current stack (Bulking):
    OL Tr1umph
    OL Re1gn
    OL Ep1logue
    MT Clear Muscle
    Evomuse Gut Health
    ZMA
    PES Select

Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Just had my first workout with it and here is my honest feedback.

Flavor: quite good, but with a little chemical aftertaste. I've put too much water for 1 scoop, but was yet good.

Energy: In the first 15min of my workout I thought it was good, but nothing special. Just as good as the other top pres, which yet would be great. However, after that, it kicked in pretty strong and I felt energized like... never, actually. Never felt so damn good! It was a wonderfull experienced. Very focused. I really had to force myself to rest between sets... and usually is quite the opposite!

Performance: Surprised again. After 1h and a half working out I'm usually exausted. But this time I could easily workout more half an hour. My performance didn't decreased like with other pres. And I should mention that Friday is usually the worst day to workout as I'm tired of the week, but this time was my best workout of the week, and of ages...

Pump: Haven't seen much talk about it, which is a shame. I love pump. The top pump pre (stim free and dedicated only to pump) I've used has a massive dose of nitrates and I was really curious if Re1gn could match it without nitrates. Well, at 1 scoop it didn't, but gave me a REALLY painful pump, which I haven't had since the use of this top pump pre.
    I think that at 2 scoops it will match it or even beat it.

Comparing this with CU: Re1gn is much better.

About possible Y sides: I'm quite sensitive to Y, although I still use it while cutting because it's quite effective to me. It gives me a high dose of anxiety and shaking hands. Re1gn didn't gave me those sides, only some cold hands (but not shaky). It also didn't make me as horny as I feel on Y, so definetely it's quite differente.

Overall, was the best pre I've taken without a shadow of a doubt.
    Again, this was at 1 scoop + 1 scoop of another top pre.
    I still have 2 tubs of CU, so I'll probably use 1 scoop CU + 1 scoop of Re1gn for months.
    I'll try eventually 2 scoops of Re1gn, but probably it will be too much stim for me.

Re1gn x DMAA/Amp Citrate: Re1gn is way better, IMO. No crash, the energy seems more clean and the focus was better.

OL, you made it again!
    Obs.: glad I bought 4 tubs!
    a little hard to gauge when you combined two different products. Next time take 2 scoops of Reign by itself and report back.
    Squat and Deadlift

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    a little hard to gauge when you combined two different products. Next time take 2 scoops of Reign by itself and report back.
    Same thing I was thinking.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unless the experience was quite different than the usual, as it was.
    I pointed out the differences. Or they were placebo or they were because of Re1gn.

My hands got cold... it hadn't happend for months (since using a fat burner with Y). How can I ignore that?
    Never had such performance or energy, even on DMAA pres... How would I explain that? If it's not because of the same old pre I was using, it's because of the new...
    etc etc.

But, yeah, I'll have 1.5 scoop or 2 of Re1gn alone in some days.
    "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him" (John 1:18)

Current stack (Bulking):
    OL Tr1umph
    OL Re1gn
    OL Ep1logue
    MT Clear Muscle
    Evomuse Gut Health
    ZMA
    PES Select

Unless the experience was quite different than the usual, as it was.
    I pointed out the differences. Or they were placebo or they were because of Re1gn.

My hands got cold... it hadn't happend for months (since using a fat burner with Y). How can I ignore that?
    Never had such performance or energy, even on DMAA pres... How would I explain that? If it's not because of the same old pre I was using, it's because of the new...
    etc etc.

But, yeah, I'll have 1.5 scoop or 2 of Re1gn alone in some days.
    Fair enough, let us know how you like the 1.5-2 scoops stand alone. I used just under 2 scoops this morning and that seems to be my sweet spot with this product.
    Squat and Deadlift

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shieeet. doing 1.5 SKOOPPA SKOOPPA of dragons mist. workout then job interview. we'll see if the energy pools into the job interview
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Which one would that be? This tells us almost nothing

I mean of course one scoop of Reign gives you more energy than two scoops of HemaVol.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cliffs?

any close calls yet? lol stay safeway

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    cliffs?

any close calls yet? lol stay safeway

did two heaping SCOEUEUEUEPS and i was sweating through my shirt during an interview today like i was in a sauna. the ****ing hiring manager kept looking down at my sweat around my pecs like he was transfixed by it
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day