Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hell yeah SpadeLexus is back at it, wish I was a chad with game. haha. Tinder needs to give you shares in their stock for getting them at least a 100,000 sign ups with your stories.

Vinny, Go to a hostel, see my hostel thread.

UncleRuckus, I would rather tinder there and get some fine blonde skinny girls. That is so rare here its not even funny. Would love to GF one of them.

They won't give you a full STD test? free or discounted?

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyone down for the annual tinder crew vegas meetup? Lots of thirsty hbb's...

HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brahs what's the proper way to reset my profile? I've been using tinder since late 2014 and have reset maybe 4-5 times on the same number and ******** and the matches have really dried up, noticed this especially the last time I reset, then stopped using for about a year because gf. Now back and it's no better

New number? New phone? New ********? All 3?
    288 Crew

Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RmBoyos View Post
    anyone else feel like she actually wants sum fuk?
    duh
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Actually she said she's being sarcastic, does that mean she just wants to smash?
    thinks ur profile is a joke, if its the one i remember
    Originally Posted by UnclRuckus View Post
    Nah at least I don't have any symptoms but apparently most people don't. Doctors won't test me without symptoms so there's no way to know, but right now I have no reason to believe I have it. Just meant I was gonna smash a bunch of sloots to get over this one.

I'm in Sweden. Really chit place for tinder since most girls are opposed to using it as a hookup app and many use it for serious dating. Also not many girls because it's a small place.
    They also wont test you unless necessary bc its a social death sentence, when you may have as few as 1 outbreaks in ur life. You're better off not knowing unless its a recurrent issue. in USA i think 1/4 ppl have it.

Also, in

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/hMsqgCkl.jpg[/mg]

Anyone down for the annual tinder crew vegas meetup? Lots of thirsty hbb's...
    Ill go for your wedding in the summer. For a meetup gotta be after the summer like Sept earliest but Im down.

Originally Posted by HCAFC View Post
    Brahs what's the proper way to reset my profile? I've been using tinder since late 2014 and have reset maybe 4-5 times on the same number and ******** and the matches have really dried up, noticed this especially the last time I reset, then stopped using for about a year because gf. Now back and it's no better

My theory is if you arent abusing the reset which you obviously arent it wont hurt to reset with same everything. Just to be safe delete and wait a week then open a new. At the end of the day tinder is a dating app and people end up in relationships either from tinder or not, so I doubt deleting the app and restarting will penalize you unless you are doing it every week.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    Hell yeah SpadeLexus is back at it
    Kinda suspicious with no age, no distance and a kik in her profile but her ig looks kinda legit...

2 outta 5 aint bad...

Last edited by spadelexus; 06-10-2017 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Bad bitches

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Kinda suspicious with no age, no distance and a kik in her profile but her ig looks kinda legit...e]
    im sure the kik one is a bot scam. Come on spade...... u a bot hustler? lol

How often do girls lead you on and cancel/flake at the last minute when they know u are on the way or there? Just for immature amusement.

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Swiping saturday night without boost = 0 matches
    Swiping saturday night with boost = 8 matches

GG tinder, well played. $$$

14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    Swiping saturday night without boost = 0 matches
    Swiping saturday night with boost = 8 matches

GG tinder, well played. $$$

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post

[img]http://bbs.dailystormer.com/uploads/default/original/1X/27e82bb3ec94fd158a4946bde4fa196c6ee53dfc.gif[img]
    Tinder is worth 3.1 BILLION. WAT? Didn't think it was that high.

80 million users, 1.8 billion swipes each day

Good to know the CEO is a jew.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier

cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    new isp. change name or birthday, maybe other info. dont link same instagram. consider new pics in case tinder detects duplicates

Originally Posted by Siskoadama View Post
    Back in the day was gold though.

No Swipe limit
    Easy to spoof with fake GPS app
    Wasn't this huge movement to make it a legit dating site, many women used it for hookups with no pretense
    Moments were amazing, so many girls would sloot t up with them and they were a good way to rekindle interest.
    Wasn't yet commonly known that guys 7+ were easily giving it up to girls who were several points lower so chicks who were below average didn't have as high standards as they do now.
    Profile throttling was far less prevalent.
    Was a haven for sloots who have been wanting to unleash their inner sloot but didn't have a good avenue.

Man it was so good back then.
    i and im sure others missed tinders renaissance because it wouldnt verify my phone at the time.. thanks tinder u c*nt!

there are still a few explicitly hookup babes but its like looking for a needle in a haystack, so i use my superlikes on them

anyone know if during boost ive to keep swiping 'for best results' as tinder says? or are results same if i leave app during boost and swipe after done? 30 minutes is a long time to continuously swipe
    Last edited by cmmx; 06-11-2017 at 11:28 AM.

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    is it confirmed that tinder plus increases your exposure and that the free version limits the amount of women who actually see your profile?

might have to give plus a try if that's truly the case...
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by psai View Post
    is it confirmed that tinder plus increases your exposure and that the free version limits the amount of women who actually see your profile?

might have to give plus a try if that's truly the case...

I have had low match percentage with and without plus.

In 2014 I was getting 20 matches a day and banging new chicks 3x a week. I made one my gf. We just broke up after 3 years so I hop back on to resume slaying and now I got about 4 matches total (one of them my ex lol). Meanwhile she has been out with a new Chad every night. This **** is depressing. I might just stop the apps and go back to IRL game. I don't know why every girl is not on Tinder. They can pick up a 9/10 dude in minutes as long as they are decent looking

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    im sure the kik one is a bot scam. Come on spade...... u a bot hustler? lol

How often do girls lead you on and cancel/flake at the last minute when they know u are on the way or there? Just for immature amusement.
    I doubt a bot would purchase Tinder Plus to hide age & distance

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by refsum View Post
    I have had low match percentage with and without plus.

In 2014 I was getting 20 matches a day and banging new chicks 3x a week. I made one my gf. We just broke up after 3 years so I hop back on to resume slaying and now I got about 4 matches total (one of them my ex lol). Meanwhile she has been out with a new Chad every night. This **** is depressing. I might just stop the apps and go back to IRL game. I don't know why every girl is not on Tinder. They can pick up a 9/10 dude in minutes as long as they are decent looking
    interesting. guess i'll just try a simple reset without plus then. i've tried resetting a few times before but i've always reset after like a week due to very few matches and no responses. past couple of years i've only dabbled in tinder lightly because i never got good results. furthest i've ever been from tinder is a coffee date (girl went NC afterwards lol).

this time around (i think it's a pic i put up that's responsible), i've been on for like 2-3 weeks and have had a total of maybe 10 matches, not including a couple who unmatched me and a couple that i unmatched. unfortunately very few of them replied to my opener, and even then with the 2-3 who did the convo always dried up and they would stop replying whenever i tried to escalate.

i wish i could pull off IRL game but i'm FA with zero social circle lol

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500) refsum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by psai View Post
    interesting. guess i'll just try a simple reset without plus then. i've tried resetting a few times before but i've always reset after like a week due to very few matches and no responses. past couple of years i've only dabbled in tinder lightly because i never got good results. furthest i've ever been from tinder is a coffee date (girl went NC afterwards lol).

this time around (i think it's a pic i put up that's responsible), i've been on for like 2-3 weeks and have had a total of maybe 10 matches, not including a couple who unmatched me and a couple that i unmatched. unfortunately very few of them replied to my opener, and even then with the 2-3 who did the convo always dried up and they would stop replying whenever i tried to escalate.

i wish i could pull off IRL game but i'm FA with zero social circle lol
    Only reset if you DRASTICALLY overhaul your profile or you will have the same results. It is not a glitch that you are not getting matches, it just means you are in the group of 90% of guys that girls swipe left on.

It makes me wonder. If 10% of the guys get 90% of the women, how is it that there are so many Chads out there? Or are the decent looking women just getting ghosted/used for sex by the more attractive guys?
    Last edited by refsum; 06-11-2017 at 05:43 PM.

greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000)
    is 30 matches in 17 days good or bad?

Originally Posted by greatwarning View Post
    is 30 matches in 17 days good or bad?
    Depends. I only swipe on girls I would be willing to meet up with (6 and up) which is about 15% of girls that pop up. I have 5 matches in 7 days.

Only reset if you DRASTICALLY overhaul your profile or you will have the same results. It is not a glitch that you are not getting matches, it just means you are in the group of 90% of guys that girls swipe left on.

It makes me wonder. If 10% of the guys get 90% of the women, how is it that there are so many Chads out there? Or are the decent looking women just getting ghosted/used for sex by the more attractive guys?
    well yeah i'm not expecting an increase in number of matches, but every time i reset i match with different girls so that'll give me a better chance.

it doesn't bother me that i don't get as many matches, but more so that the matches i get don't reply to my opener or cut off conversation halfway through.

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I refuse to believe that whales and uggos are swiping left to 90% of men.

There is more to that than the usual "not a chad" reason.

Profile visibility and all that chit offers a better explanation.

Sometimes it just takes time for the matches to come.

Anyways has anyone had a girl show you her tinder convos? The amount of betaness out there is unreal. Literally zero game.

I like to thank this thread for showing me the way back in my Tinder prime like 2014.
    Last edited by awwchit2; 06-11-2017 at 09:45 PM.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gottk2x View Post
    seems dead in my area so far...trying a new strat where I just follow their ig and dm if they follow back. So far it's doing better than the app itself since half the girls that pop up don't even check it.
    Is your own IG hidden?

Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I matched with this chick, got her number, we talked a bit and decided to meet this coming thursday.

Now however she stopped replying to a question I had asked her last night. Dafuq? What do I do in these situations?

A different story:
    I matched with a girl couple of weeks back (shes super conservative and a virgin, so she claims) we chatted for a while and stuff but I didnt put much effort into the convos.
    Now a couple of days ago she just messaged me: "you are playing with me, delete my nr". When I asked her why she thinks that way she says: "you dont message much" - so we started messaging again and now she is not responding anymore? ... whats wrong with those bishes?

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    I refuse to believe that whales and uggos are swiping left to 90% of men.

There is more to that than the usual "not a chad" reason.

Profile visibility and all that chit offers a better explanation.

Sometimes it just takes time for the matches to come.

Anyways has anyone had a girl show you her tinder convos? The amount of betaness out there is unreal. Literally zero game.

I like to thank this thread for showing me the way back in my Tinder prime like 2014.
    HOLY CHIT THIS

the amount of pure cringe and beta behavior is RIDICULOUS from all spectrum's (1/10-10/10)

i once saw a 7/10's convo's and it was literally either 'hi', 'omg with a fire emoji', 'youre stunning', 'some sexual creepy joke' or 'i love you'

it was pretty jokes - she said 'cba to reply to those kind of boring openers, like if youre not gunna put effort in conversation wise, im not gonna put effort in to meet up and smash!'

was hilarious

she said she's met up with more 6-7/10's than 8+/10 because they actually bothered to have a personality and game her essentially

she had about 400+ matches after being on it 2 months and going on it like a couple times a week
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

Originally Posted by UnclRuckus View Post
    Anyone got any good way to invite yourself over to a chicks place? Always used to invite them over for wine and make-out sessions but now that I don't have my own place for the summer that doesn't work.

Haven't found a good way to get myself over to their place, almost all my smashes have been at mine so this is new territory for me. Sloots seem much more reluctant to bring me over than to come to mine for some reason.

Thanks brah. Healthcare here is fuked, I've been to three different places and they refuse to do it if I don't have symptoms. Might come up with a story about having had symptoms before so they have to do it but I cbf right now. Not really longing to have that talk with a bunch of tinder slags...
    Also something I am very curious about. Used to smash at my own place as well, which is currently not an option. How do you make it clear to them that the love making sesh should happen at their place?

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Always wanted to get back in this thread. Aside from the S&P crew, and there's no way to say this without sounding like a geeb, the Tinder thread is where all the cool af motherfukkers hang

Don't use Tinder much anymore but I learned a chit ton for texting sloots

So in.

Also anyone wanna aware me in sway?

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try new itunes/play account as well.

mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mekeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thread title is kinda dumb guys. I've been on Tinder for 1 week and I can already tell it's looks that gets you both the matches and smashes. I tried lots of different pics and the ones that made me look alot better suddenly changed the match rate and the way girls interacted / responded to me. My looks did all the work practically.

From what I can see it's no different to real life (being physically attractive is what gets you laid) except girls are a little pickier.

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mekeke View Post
    Thread title is kinda dumb guys. I've been on Tinder for 1 week and I can already tell it's looks that gets you both the matches and smashes. I tried lots of different pics and the ones that made me look alot better suddenly changed the match rate and the way girls interacted / responded to me. My looks did all the work practically.

From what I can see it's no different to real life (being physically attractive is what gets you laid) except girls are a little pickier.
    the title is based off the fact that if youre good looking then you;ll get a lot more opportunities to get smashes - doesnt mean you will though

you need game in order to plow sloots on the reg

hence the title

there are so many autistic FA 8/10's+ that have chit text game and could be smashing literally hundreds more if they worked on their game

and game is extra important for the 5-7/10 range.... it can make you appear a point or 2 higher if done correctly

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Originally Posted by OneWayFS View Post
    Always wanted to get back in this thread. Aside from the S&P crew, and there's no way to say this without sounding like a geeb, the Tinder thread is where all the cool af motherfukkers hang

Don't use Tinder much anymore but I learned a chit ton for texting sloots

So in.

Also anyone wanna aware me in sway?
    he was a troll in the old thread that was convinced he had facial deformities (he was a 7/10 judged by various females) and yet only smashed fatties because he had cringe game and ZERO confidence.

he was the ultimate redpiller - a couple guys even used his profile and set up smashes for him, but he refused to believe that his game needed work etc

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

75% of my matches are with 20 year olds. How do you guys go about meeting them if drinks are out of the question?

Got 2 potential 20 year olds, and a 19 year old. I was thinking ice cream, and then go from there. Any other suggestions?