THjulian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chest, shoulders and triceps!

I have decided to do something like a push/pull/leg routine.
    I have been working out consistently for a year now.
    After reading a lot on the internet, I have decided to cut the amount of volume and rather workout more frequently. My main focus is size, and ofcourse getting stronger is important as well.

My chest, shoulder and tricep workout is as this:

Bench press: 4 sets of 5 reps.
    Incline dumbell press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    Dips: 3sets as many bodyweight reps as possible + 5 negative reps at each set.
    Dumbell shoulder press: 3 sets with 6 reps.
    Lateral raise: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    Skullcrushers: 3 sets of 6 negative reps (with a spotter).

At the bench press im going 1 rep from failure. Rest of the exercises im going for the amount of reps with failure.
    The reason why I go heavy on the skull crushers with a spotter, because my research says that you should go heavy on the triceps. (most muscle 2 fibers).
    Im aiming for 2 of these workouts each week. Any ideas of improvement?

Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jdx20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    each workout switch up skull crushers with ro****wns to emphasize different heads of the tricep. Also, switch up rep ranges on your main pressing exercises. Add shoulder press before incline DB press, and alternate starting with db shoulder press and bench press, using low rep strength ranges to start and get stronger in each exercise.
    Bulking (x) - cutting ( )

" excuses, the nails used to build a house of failure"