Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
    Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post
    As much hate as the Labo kits are bound to get, I'm guessing they'll be pretty popular. Anyone that has kids knows that they love to build stuff and, like cats, love playing with (cardboard) boxes.

https://youtu.be/P3Bd3HUMkyU

http://labo.nintendo.com
    I don't get the hate I think its a cool idea for kids to build some stuff. looks like it would be fun
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I've played a bit of Mario Rabidds. It's not what I'd call an exciting game but it's definitely a game I'll continue to play. I see it similar to Stardew Valley in that I can play a few minutes at a time here and there and it's somewhat relaxing.

Originally Posted by topcop8p7 View Post
    Yep, my 7 year old just watched the video and thought it was the coolest thing and asked if we can get it when it comes out
    Nintendo loves to think outside the box and now they are selling you the box! Actually, they've been selling Splatoon 2 Switch boxes (yes, just the box) for a while.

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by topcop8p7 View Post
    Yep, my 7 year old just watched the video and thought it was the coolest thing and asked if we can get it when it comes out
    Thats pretty awesome. As they said, its not really for adults. Just the same I won't be buying it, but I did think that its easily the most original idea any developer has come up with.

The prices they are planning to sell this at are absolutely criminal though. I wish I could have seen how this went down at the board meeting as they were tossing ideas around

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FInally got the Zelda DLC lamo....so refreshing coming back to this goat game
    only misc at work crew

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anybody picked up Celeste yet in the e-store?
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    anybody picked up Celeste yet in the e-store?
    Nah, heard good things about it doe
    only misc at work crew

sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just got a deal on the splatoon bundle any other accessories ill need? any recommendations?

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so I bought Celeste yesterday, it's not an easy game but it's fun and the soundtrack is hnggg

not far in though but so far happy with my purchase

I have these games on my Switch atm: SMO, BotW, Mario Kart, Golf Story, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Riptide GP Renegade, Retro City Rampage DX, Double Dragon 4, Sonic Mania, Celeste and the 2 Bayonetta ports coming in 2 weeks

amazing: SMO, Mario Kart, Golf Story, Bayonetta (already played them on WiiU), BotW (although OG Zelda > open world for me)

games that are just "fun", but nothing more: Double Dragon 4, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Riptide GP Renegade

dissapointing: Sonic Mania, Retro City Rampage DX

not rated: Celeste

I am now trying to play more in handheld instead of as a classic console to get more usage of the Switch-possibilities, but this takes some getting used to

are there any games you consider to be a must-have that I don't already own? Stardew Valley and Splatoon I looked into but they don't seem like something for me

cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I am now trying to play more in handheld instead of as a classic console to get more usage of the Switch-possibilities, but this takes some getting used to

are there any games you consider to be a must-have that I don't already own? Stardew Valley and Splatoon I looked into but they don't seem like something for me
    I hear xenoblade chronicles 2 is pretty good, not sure as I haven't tried it myself. I've been contemplating getting it for a while, but also tempted to get Fire Emblem Warriors. New to both franchises, so I'll wait on both for prices to drop, although that takes time w/ Nintendo. Still enjoying going back to SMO & Zelda for now, will probably finally peter out once I hit 100% on both until it's time for another playthrough in a year or so

Registered User GEToutHOEits6AM's Avatar
    GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On the last chapter of Celeste and I'm going to say it's a must buy. Its probably one of my favourite switch games and it's only 20 dollars.. Great feeling mechanics with a good soundtrack and story.

10/10

DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im kind of broke but really want a switch. I dont own a console long time ago and want something portable. Wanted 3ds some months ago but with the switch and SMO and BOTW I think I will go for the Switch.

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GEToutHOEits6AM View Post
    On the last chapter of Celeste and I'm going to say it's a must buy. Its probably one of my favourite switch games and it's only 20 dollars.. Great feeling mechanics with a good soundtrack and story.

10/10
    Been seeing youtubers play it but didn't know it was for the switch, gonna have to grab it now

Originally Posted by sickafool View Post
    just got a deal on the splatoon bundle any other accessories ill need? any recommendations?
    Get a screen protector and a carrying case first.

miscrosd card is a must if you download digitally.

For Splatoon Ive heard the pro controller is a nice thing to have but I own just the joysticks and its works good enough for me so you dont really have to chuck the 70 bucks for one.
    only misc at work crew

so I bought Celeste yesterday, it's not an easy game but it's fun and the soundtrack is hnggg

not far in though but so far happy with my purchase

I have these games on my Switch atm: SMO, BotW, Mario Kart, Golf Story, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Riptide GP Renegade, Retro City Rampage DX, Double Dragon 4, Sonic Mania, Celeste and the 2 Bayonetta ports coming in 2 weeks

amazing: SMO, Mario Kart, Golf Story, Bayonetta (already played them on WiiU), BotW (although OG Zelda > open world for me)

games that are just "fun", but nothing more: Double Dragon 4, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Riptide GP Renegade

dissapointing: Sonic Mania, Retro City Rampage DX

not rated: Celeste

A lot of people here have said Stardew Valley didnt look like something for them. But its the only game they play now.
    only misc at work crew

Originally Posted by GEToutHOEits6AM View Post

10/10
    I'm only at the Old Site (chapter 2) - around 1 hour / 198 deaths so far lol

did you finish everything without assist mode?

I want to be able to do it all without help, but I heared it becomes brutally difficult in later levels so I don't know

so far it's been ok though

edit: also, did you play in handheld or with a Pro Controller?
    Last edited by TokenV; 01-31-2018 at 02:37 AM.

GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm only at the Old Site (chapter 2) - around 1 hour / 198 deaths so far lol

did you finish everything without assist mode?

I want to be able to do it all without help, but I heared it becomes brutally difficult in later levels so I don't know

so far it's been ok though

edit: also, did you play in handheld or with a Pro Controller?
    I didn't use assist mode but I died a ****load in the end I was at 2400 deaths lol. I played on the tv with the pro controller and I was using the joysticks at first but then realized I was more accurate with the arrow pad.

I mean the game is only brutal if you really let the deaths make you mad. Just gotta know you're going to get stuck in spots and try to conquer it. I really enjoyed the challenge.

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did anyone else buy VS Super Mario Bros? I love it but boy do I suck! Being able to set the buttons how you like makes a world of a difference. I just can't play it with the regular B and A buttons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    For Splatoon Ive heard the pro controller is a nice thing to have but I own just the joysticks and its works good enough for me so you dont really have to chuck the 70 bucks for one.
    I pretty much bought the Pro controller because of Splatoon 2. After trying the test fire, I knew I needed a controller. I couldn't play with the Joy-Cons in any configuration; one in each hand, in a Joy Con Grip, or attached to the console.

For people looking for a cheaper alternative to the Pro Controller, the official Wired Controller Plus (I have the red Mario one) is pretty decent. Obviously at $25 (give or take) you have be okay with less features; no HD rumble, no motion controls, no Amiibo reader and it's wired.

I've only used it a few times (I pretty much always play handheld) but it's as comfortable as the Pro controller. It's slightly smaller (barely noticeable) and weighs less. It also comes with interchangeable analog sticks. The sticks are a little clicky but the D-Pad is great. In my opinion, better than the one in the Pro controller.

Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    A lot of people here have said Stardew Valley didnt look like something for them. But its the only game they play now.
    I don't remember when Stardew Valley was released but at 260 hours, it's my most played game of 2017.

Splatoon 2 is my third most played game of 2017 with 115 hours. That includes games played on my PS4.

cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post

I don't remember when Stardew Valley was released but at 260 hours, it's my most played game of 2017.

Splatoon 2 is my third most played game of 2017 with 115 hours. That includes games played on my PS4.
    I only put ~40 hours on Splatoon 2, sold it after since I didn't play anymore, plus with the demand for physical copies I nearly got all my money back.

I need to look into Stardew Valley along with the many other indie type games. Always wrote them off, but I've heard too many good things now to ignore them. I've put close to 300 hours on BotW though, probably one of my favorite games ever at this point.

Anyone have Fire Emblem Warriors? Just ordered my first Fire Emblem game (Fates Birthright) for 3DS, looks really good. I've been interested in a while, just never really gotten into JRPG or turn based type games aside from Pokemon, which barely counts

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the zelda dlc's any good?
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

Originally Posted by NJLife View Post
    the zelda dlc's any good?
    I've just been finding the armor, it can be kinda tough and time consuming if you don't use any guides surprisingly. Big complaint I have is none of the DLC armor is upgradable.

As for the Champion's ballad stuff, I haven't gotten to that yet; I'm saving it for the right weekend. Would be interested in anyone's opinion though.

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/o nline-service/

Looks like Nintendo has finally announced a more accurate time frame for the paid online service.

I wonder...

if they'll have the service go live on September 23rd, the 129th anniversary of when Nintendo was founded.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sega had an online service in 2000. Even at dial up it performed virtually lag free with nfl2k and quake. And it'd taken Nintendo 18 years?

I'm sick of Nintendo and its gimmicks

Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Sega had an online service in 2000. Even at dial up it performed virtually lag free with nfl2k and quake. And it'd taken Nintendo 18 years?

You do realize you can go online right? You just don't have to pay for it yet... And if it wasn't for Nintendo gimmicks we probably wouldn't have gotten the switch which is revolutionary imo.

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As someone that's never played a Xenoblade game, is it worth getting brahs?
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

What are you talking about? Nintendo has online and its free.
    only misc at work crew

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm talking dedicated like Xbox live and its free for a reason.. Switch? Noit even any online microphone chat between players right? Ha joke!

If I'm wrong say so. Haven't kept up on it.

As far as switxch being revolutionary lol. Why cause it's portable!?

After you get past their great 1st party games what is special about a Nintendo system?

Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    As someone that's never played a Xenoblade game, is it worth getting brahs?
    Yeah take the risk for the story and being emerged in the world. Did that with Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and fell in love. I need to still buy the new one but I was scared of it taking all y time lol

Negged for posting in the Nintendo thread just to talk crap about Nintendo.

Hey I love Nintendo and been rooting for them every console only to be let down. Then hear the CEO brag about how the company is always in the black.

I'm watering at the mouth for the day they release a system on par south Xbox and ps4 power wise and come up with their own 1st party FPS like ms did with halo and its own 1st party sports game as Sega did on the Dreamcast with the 2k series. Then have a kick azz real looking Zelda game and forget all this cell shadded chit..

Have always loved Nintendo at heart hence my disappoint

I'm talking dedicated like Xbox live and its free for a reason.. Switch? Noit even any online microphone chat between players right? Ha joke!

If I'm wrong say so. Haven't kept up on it.

As far as switxch being revolutionary lol. Why cause it's portable!?

After you get past their great 1st party games what is special about a Nintendo system?
    Yes. Its portability...

The only reason I got a switch was for its portability. I bought Rocket League and Stardew Valley for the second time and other games that I could have gotten on a pc just because of its portability. I play 90 percent of the time in handheld mode. Being able to play Zelda and other AAA games while at work or on the ****ter is awesome af. I do agree that the party and friend system is lacking, but thats mainly due to nintendo has a lot more children on the system and they dont want pervy old men talking to the children.
    only misc at work crew