Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Are bitcoiners about to get bit-raped? I think so, here's what I see....

Here is what a bubble looks like in phases.

It appears to me that bitcoin is on it's last legs. I've been saying for a few months that it looks like a classic bubble to me, but people have also started doing crazy things like sell their homes to buy bitcoins, and just the other day my 60 year old aunty said to me "what about those bick koins?". lmao i was lyk lmao. These are all classic signs of a massive bubble. But if you actually look at a bitcoin chart, it looks even clearer to me.

Now if I'm right, you don't want to be left holding that bag. But with that said, I don't trade bitcoin (even though I'm a professional currency trader, my approach has never worked well with BTC) so take what I say with a grain of salt. Don't take this as advice and sell your BTC because it's not a recommendation, it could go to the moon for all I know. I'm just another investor sharing my current view on a specific instrument. You need to make your own decisions based on entry price, risk tolerance etc. Good luck.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Groundbreaking analysis

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who the fuk are you?
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    are the bulls pulling out at different time so they can let it rebound and then the next bull pulls out. so they all get their cut without tottaly crashing it?

A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by al****orilla View Post
    Who the fuk are you?
    Your wife's boyfriend, *******.

anonymous

DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Someone posted that same exact chart at $5000, look where we're at now?

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ all the people holding bitcoin running around the internet telling everyone to "buy" bitcoin. Where were they last week? Oh yeah, they want demand to rise so their bitcoins don't drop in value much.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Originally Posted by DeathByLight View Post
    Sure. We could just be witnessing a small cycle in a much larger cycle. If investing has taught me anything, it's that humility pays and arrogance sends you broke. I don't know what will happen, nobody does. I just make decisions based on the information I have. Time will tell.

RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by DeathByLight View Post
    those charts and any similar chart is beyond idiotic

amazon could announce tomorrow theyre accepting cyrpto and no fn chart is going to predict what the price will be because of it
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Anti Marriage Crew*

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄,

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On R/C but going to rep OP for making one of the only Bitcoin threads I actually enjoyed reading today. Informational and interesting.

GJ brah.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Sure. We could just be witnessing a small cycle in a much larger cycle. If investing has taught me anything, it's that humility pays and arrogance sends you broke. I don't know what will happen, nobody does. I just make decisions based on the information I have. Time will tell.
    Ever consider that Bitcoin is a whole new paradigm? The US dollar / Federal reserve has been the de facto gold standard replacement. What if China is done with the federal reserves manipulation of the dollar and throws their weight behind the next generation and logical form of currency? To me Bitcoin is only the logical evolution of currency. Is the current technology the iron clad force for the future? Guess that could be disproven, but I think it's only a matter of time before a global crypto currency becomes the standard.

meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heavy hitters are pulling out then rebuying...pepper thy anguses cryptos
    ★cVc★ Waterboarding - Baptizing terrorists with Freedom since 02'

Originally Posted by RightKindaGuy View Post

amazon could announce tomorrow theyre accepting cyrpto and no fn chart is going to predict what the price will be because of it
    Basing your investment decisions on "what if's" is the epitome of idiocy. Aliens could arrive tomorrow riding unicorns and buy up everyone's bitcoins with mountains of pixie dust. So? Trade what you see now.

Originally Posted by machelevenx View Post
    Ever consider that Bitcoin is a whole new paradigm? The US dollar / Federal reserve has been the de facto gold standard replacement. What if China is done with the federal reserves manipulation of the dollar and throws their weight behind the next generation and logical form of currency? To me Bitcoin is only the logical evolution of currency. Is the current technology the iron clad force for the future? Guess that could be disproven, but I think it's only a matter of time before a global crypto currency becomes the standard.
    I have thought about this extensively, actually. But market phases happen regardless, and whether or not crypto is the next evolutionary step in currency and trade or not doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is where we are in this particular cycle. But like I said to a previous poster, we could be witnessing a very small cycle within a much larger cycle.

Ultimately, markets are driven by supply and demand, and everyone assumes it will continue to the upside because of massive demand and limited supply, but there are new coins being created every day, thus creating unlimited supply. Sure, bitcoin is the most popular, but the fact remains, supply for cryptos is unlimited and we don't know how that will change the game.
    Last edited by A-GAME; 12-22-2017 at 05:40 PM.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It appears to me that bitcoin is on it's last leg.
    It appears to me that you're a moron who's just running his mouth, throwing **** against the wall, and ready to proudly stand behind whatever sticks.

That's great you've been making threads warning everybody about some bitcoin crash that some geography professor plotted on a chart, for months as you say.

What makes your stance not mean anything to anybody with half a brain is that while you've been telling people for months to avoid bitcoin at all costs, people are making money hand over fist.

As the saying goes: Money talks, bull**** walks.

I already know how this works, if bitcoin doesn't go away like you say it will, you're not gonna make a thread saying you're wrong, you'll just fade into the woodwork like some loser, go on an alt. account and post around here like usual.

If bitcoin value does take a hit, which it's been climbing for all those months you've been warning people to steer clear, then you'll gloat about how you knew it, even though you've been 100% wrong up until this point.

In summation: **** you and your thread.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) machelevenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Basing your investment decisions on "what if's" is the epitome of idiocy. Aliens could arrive tomorrow riding unicorns and buy up everyone's bitcoins with mountains of pixie dust. So? Trade what you see now.

I have thought about this extensively, actually. But market phases happen regardless, and whether or not crypto is the next evolutionary step in currency and trade or not doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is where we are in this particular cycle. But like I said to a previous poster, we could be witnessing a very small cycle within a much larger cycle.

Ultimately, markets are driven by supply and demand, and everyone assumes it will continue to the upside because of massive demand and limited supply, but there are new coins being created every day, thus creating unlimited supply. Sure, bitcoin is the most popular, but the fact remains, supply for cryptos is unlimited and we don't know how that will change the game.
    Agreed, the major threat is if Bitcoin is found to be fraud or another standard supplants it. I don't trade at all myself though I was an undergrad in finance - is there any crypto "index" which purchases a variety of crypto currency? That would be interesting. But at the end of the day you would still be trading in the market, as you said.

Ever watch Mr. Robot? I don't want to spoiler the whole thing but Bitcoin faces a challenge when the US Government decides to back another currency, while the Chinese back Bitcoin. Seems like a very very plausible situation. It would almost create a war. Currency is highly political... Any minor manipulations are very serious... Imagine if the standard for global trade became digital? No more Federal reserve control of rates? Bubble or not... These are crazy times..

21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RightKindaGuy View Post

$15 transaction fee.

Amazon announcing they're accepting Bitcoin tomorrow.

Choose one.

CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

RIP Zyzz

OnWingsOfLove is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahaha, what you know couldn't fill a thimble. You silly child, I remember first playing with these type of charts back in 1998, thinking that they provided some insight into things. mwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    It appears to me that you're a moron who's just running his mouth, throwing **** against the wall, and ready to proudly stand behind whatever sticks.

That's great you've been making threads warning everybody about some bitcoin crash that some geography professor plotted on a chart, for months as you say.

What makes your stance not mean anything to anybody with half a brain is that while you've been telling people for months to avoid bitcoin at all costs, people are making money hand over fist.

As the saying goes: Money talks, bull**** walks.

I already know how this works, if bitcoin doesn't go away like you say it will, you're not gonna make a thread saying you're wrong, you'll just fade into the woodwork like some loser, go on an alt. account and post around here like usual.

If bitcoin value does take a hit, which it's been climbing for all those months you've been warning people to steer clear, then you'll gloat about how you knew it, even though you've been 100% wrong up until this point.

In summation: **** you and your thread.
    Nothing you said in your feminine meltdown actually changes anything I've said ITT, and just lol @ how emotional you *******s are in general (another massive warning sign). Emotion is great when making investment decisions. You should definitely buy more bitcoins you emotional *******. Why don't you sell all your shyt and go balls deep if you're that convinced?

All I did was share what I see. I wouldn't hide because I'm not a coward, and I wouldn't need to because I'm not making any future predictions. If I was especially convinced where price would be I would be trading it, but I'm not. So how about you stop crying and fist yourself? LOL

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing you said in your feminine meltdown actually changes anything I've said ITT, and just lol @ how emotional you *******s are in general (another massive warning sign). Emotion is great when making investment decisions. You should definitely buy more bitcoins you emotional *******. Why don't you sell all your shyt and go balls deep if you're that convinced?

All I did was share what I see. I wouldn't hide because I'm not a coward, and I wouldn't need to because I'm not making any future predictions. If I was especially convinced where price would be I would be trading it, but I'm not. So how about you stop crying and fist yourself? LOL
    Blah blah blah stopped reading after like 2 lines.

You've been warning people for months as you say about how Bitcoin's due to crash any day, where are all the threads telling everybody how wrong you've been up until now?

I'll wait for your non-committal (like a woman) answer to that important question.

Again, money talks, bull**** walks.

You keep talking about your investing acumen meanwhile I'm sure there are plenty of people in Bitcoin who's returns are washing anything you've ever made.

You're jealous of that and have to spitefully wish for some crazy event to happen to make all your worthless advice at least worth however long it takes to read.

You're getting styled on by amateurs and that's making your butt hurt.

Imagine how frustrating it is to wake up every morning expecting Bone Storm under the Christmas tree, only to get Lee Carvalo's Putting Challenge instead.

EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.
    Last edited by MBisonSon; 12-22-2017 at 06:06 PM.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like the idea of cryptocurrency, but as it stands the infrastructure in place currently, market exchanges to buy bitcoin,etherum, and litecoin, is complete trash. I've been waiting on like 5 different exchanges for over a week just to get verified just to buy some bitcoin.

But bitcoin as a currency just seems to volatile to be practical, $100 today can be 200 tomorrow and 50 the next. Plus with the transaction fees and slow transaction time, it doesn't seem like that great of technology.

Blah blah blah stopped reading after like 2 lines.
    No you didn't.

You've been warning people for months as you say about how Bitcoin's due to crash any day, where are all the threads telling everybody how wrong you've been up until now?
    Except that's not what I said, nor is it what I think. I said I believed it was in a bubble, but that does not mean it will "crash any day now". I will be watching what price does when it reaches the highlighted zone I marked. I'm not a gambler like you LOL.

Again, money talks, bull**** walks.
    Indeed. I make my living trading foreign currency. You're simply profiting from a bubble atm like every other sucker on the planet. Just lol @ your arrogance. But good luck with that, I truly hope you ride the wave all the way to the bank, sweetheart. Unfortunately for you, we all know your emotional rant is based on nothing but fear, fear that will most probably fuk you in the ass with no vaseline, eventually

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your wife's boyfriend, *******.
    You mean my husband’s boyfriend.
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

I remember guys like you who knew everything also talking about "how could ******** be worth anything when they don't even have tangible assets?".

$150 or so + per later.....

The world's changing grandpa.

Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT OP lurks on biz
    www.castironstrength.com - no nonsense online training community.

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Every dip: smart people buy/hodl, stupid people sell/spread FUD
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

I remember guys like you who knew everything also talking about "how could ******** be worth anything when they don't even have tangible assets?".

$150 or so + per later.....

The world's changing grandpa.
    I don't claim to know everything. Quite the contrary, actually. But let's see what happens, shall we? One thing is for certain...if my analysis is correct, then you appear to be in the denial phase. But since you're so sure of yourself, why don't you make a price prediction? What's you current trade plan?

Originally Posted by IrishMarc View Post
    ITT OP lurks on biz
    What's that?

Originally Posted by blckndyllw View Post
    Every dip: smart people buy/hodl, stupid people sell/spread FUD
    What price are you holding breh? Share with us.

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in b4 chad investing cycle