Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hope you get well soon Cass40..So I just finished out my strength training block and am starting a 4-6 week cut now. Today is my first day, i'm going for 2500cals, macros in general will be high protien and high as possible carbs, low fat.

Weighed 216 this morning. Hit a deadlift PR today at 525 after pulling 490x2...boy im gonna miss this food Happy new year everyone

☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

10/22/16 Meet: 350/220/505 1075lb total
    04/29/17 Meet: 390/240/535 1165lb total
    11/04/17 Meet: 424/254/551 1229lb total

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hammerhagen View Post
    Hope you get well soon Cass40..So I just finished out my strength training block and am starting a 4-6 week cut now. Today is my first day, i'm going for 2500cals, macros in general will be high protien and high as possible carbs, low fat.

Weighed 216 this morning. Hit a deadlift PR today at 525 after pulling 490x2...boy im gonna miss this food Happy new year everyone
    Man you owned that 525!!! Just awesome- April's gonna be good!

Im in for a small diet. Started on Monday 2000-2300 a day depending on feelz. Pic for accountability even though I'm just awful these days w/ dieting 6 weeks or so is the plan.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post

Im in for a small diet. Started on Monday 2000-2300 a day depending on feelz. Pic for accountability even though I'm just awful these days w/ dieting 6 weeks or so is the plan.

Thanks John, Seriously looking forward to April. My dads gonna make the trip with me. Your arms are looking pretty lean already, 6weeks diet should get you into a good zone. Seeing your calories at 2000-2300 makes me think I should drop mine a bit. Either way I'll just track closely and see how I respond and adjust accordingly
    ☻/
    / \

Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^I'm still over here pigging out on 3000. And still Hungry!!
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think you should take a hard look at your goals. You are making great progress and don't look too fat in your vids. If you are still mentally in it, and physically not feeling too beat up, if it were me I would (and have) kept a surplus going until I stopped progressing. My first surplus I got pretty chubby, but probably made the most gains in the shortest amount of time. As a natty, food is the only thing that gives you the anabolic edge to improve. It's obviously 100% up to your goals, but I usually try to keep going on a surplus until
    A. I stop progressing
    B. My joints start to hurt too bad to continue pushing my limits
    C. I need a scooter to ride to the squat rack because I'll get too out of breath walking there.

Seriously though, your progress is phenomenal. Success breeds success, so if mentally you are feeling good and ready to keep pushing yourself to the zone you need to be for continued progress I would keep at it, and if you feel the need try to fine tune your intake so your not just on a free for all fulk. Grats on that PR, making me feel like and old lion in the decline .

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I think you should take a hard look at your goals. You are making great progress and don't look too fat in your vids. If you are still mentally in it, and physically not feeling too beat up, if it were me I would (and have) kept a surplus going until I stopped progressing. My first surplus I got pretty chubby, but probably made the most gains in the shortest amount of time. As a natty, food is the only thing that gives you the anabolic edge to improve. It's obviously 100% up to your goals, but I usually try to keep going on a surplus until
    A. I stop progressing
    C. I need a scooter to ride to the squat rack because I'll get too out of breath walking there.

Seriously though, your progress is phenomenal. Success breeds success, so if mentally you are feeling good and ready to keep pushing yourself to the zone you need to be for continued progress I would keep at it, and if you feel the need try to fine tune your intake so your not just on a free for all fulk. Grats on that PR, making me feel like and old lion in the decline .
    Normally I'd agree w/ this but HH wants to compete in the 220 weight class in April. Hes 216 now so he either continues and has to diet down w/ weeks left, do a 10lb or so water cut, or diet down now drop 10lbs or so and eat into the weight class going into the meet. I think that complicates things some, well I know it does for me.

I agree its freaking insane how fast his DL shot up. He'll be out squatting me next year if I'm not careful but ill just make up the difference w/ the bench :P
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong pull, Hammer!

Normally I'd agree w/ this but HH wants to compete in the 220 weight class in April. Hes 216 now so he either continues and has to diet down w/ weeks left, do a 10lb or so water cut, or diet down now drop 10lbs or so and eat into the weight class going into the meet. I think that complicates things some, well I know it does for me.
    Frigging weight classes.

Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So definitely back at it!! Yeah!!

Back in the gym and trying a rep range of 10-12 figure I will do this for a month or so and then move back up to the 15 range I was having success with before. I just need some variety.

After the flu really jck to a 'normal' energy level in the gym. Last night was amazing...just banged through my circuit, rather than dragged. I'm feeling pretty excited.

Thankfully got the diet in control...stayed flat during Xmas and now down 2# woohoo.
    ---Chicago Crew---
    ♒Morning_Workout_Crew♒

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

On spread! Damn good work there, you made it look easy! Good luck with your goals and your meet, you're gonna kick some major azz.

You're looking pretty damn vascular there, John. We all know diet is the hardest thing to do! I just got an electric smoker for Christmas... don't know if that's going to hurt or help my goal of losing 15 lbs, but we'll see. At minimum, it should make it easier for me to take in a lot more lean protein in the new year.

Before

After

I'll be doing ribs and chicken over the weekend, while trying not to consume too many empty calories due to the New Year celebrations I'll be taking part in!

I'm hanging around 203 lbs, so still down from a high of 208 since I started "cutting". I'm not tracking food or macros this time around - I'm going by feel. I've been fasting in the morning and then eating a sensible lunch and dinner. I hit a 340 bench PR last week and I feel like I've got a bit more in the tank. I also pulled 405x7 (rpe 8), so things are going really well on this cut. I may give 345 a go on bench this weekend and actually get a video this time (bet I fail since the camera is out).
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hit a deadlift PR today at 525 after pulling 490x2...boy im gonna miss this food Happy new year everyone
    Made my back tighten up just watching that much weight move, nice job.

Finished off yesterday at 2480 calories, ate two hard boiled eggs before bed watching TV to try and curb the hunger. I was hungry as all hell! This aint gonna be easy...

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    A. I stop progressing

Good advice like always Tim, I do pass all three of your criteria above and can attest to your statement about food giving the anabolic edge so i could stay at this for sure. That being said, with my body type and height i do hide fat pretty well and it is accumulating a bit, so I plan to just trim down for about a month and then go hard leading up to the April meet. Its more of a strategic move for the meet like John says. Just focusing on the big 3 and eating a surplus is really working so i wont be off course for very long.

I agree its freaking insane how fast his DL shot up. He'll be out squatting me next year if I'm not careful but ill just make up the difference w/ the bench :P
    Thanks John, i sure hope my deadlift capabilities signal there are some good gains ahead for squats and even bench too but you are years ahead of me. I fully expect i'll have to stay at this a very long time to see some good lifts like you are doing. You are right on the meet plan. I'd rather lose the weight now and go into the meet eating. Trying to drop weight right before the meet would likely not work well for me

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Strong pull, Hammer!

Frigging weight classes.
    Thanks! I just need to stay in 220 so i can stay out of Johns class, cuz he will seriously kick my ass

Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    On spread! Damn good work there, you made it look easy! Good luck with your goals and your meet, you're gonna kick some major azz.

I'm hanging around 203 lbs, so still down from a high of 208 since I started "cutting". I'm not tracking food or macros this time around - I'm going by feel. I've been fasting in the morning and then eating a sensible lunch and dinner. I hit a 340 bench PR last week and I feel like I've got a bit more in the tank. I also pulled 405x7 (rpe 8), so things are going really well on this cut. I may give 345 a go on bench this weekend and actually get a video this time (bet I fail since the camera is out).
    Thanks JBC, your lifts are looking very good too, especially being on a cut. That smoked meat looks damn good. I got a smoker over the summer and love that thing. Best ribs in the world. Even chicken breasts which i am usually tired of eating end up tasting real good. Smoked salmon is insane also. Marinade it in a brine solution and then slow smoke...oh wait this is a diet thread, i better stop talking about food

Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    Made my back tighten up just watching that much weight move, nice job.
    Thanks, fortunately i don't get hardly any back fatigue from low rep high intensity deads. It feels like its all CNS. Back feels really good today. High volume work is another story
    ☻/
    / \

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, fortunately i don't get hardly any back fatigue from low rep high intensity deads. It feels like its all CNS. Back feels really good today. High volume work is another story
    Fatigue wise I'm usually the same, just made me brace involuntarily, which I thought was pretty funny.

Thanks! I just need to stay in 220 so i can stay out of Johns class, cuz he will seriously kick my ass

NFN I've competed at 220 and could make it there again
    ☻/
    /▌

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

In

I'm in. I typically struggle mightily with weight loss. I believe it's more a matter of motivation and willpower than lack of knowledge and when I engage on this site I often find motivation in others success. So that being said- I am currently 264 and I would like to drop to 220 at which point I can re-evaluate. I don't know what I should be at. I do know that I have made some of the biggest gains in size and strength in the last 3-4 years, but it's time to pay the piper and dump the fat.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NFN? Is that a New York term?
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    Fatigue wise I'm usually the same, just made me brace involuntarily, which I thought was pretty funny.
    Never done that, but I do hold my breath when I'm watching an underwater scene in a movie

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    Yup. No Flaming Ninjas. We have a big problem with them here.

Side note: found out the weird metal contraption in the back room at my gym is a front squat harness. Cool. Going to have to play with that. Guy that owns it said he bought it one day after he was front squatting 405 when the bar rolled against his throat and he passed out.

Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Side note: found out the weird metal contraption in the back room at my gym is a front squat harness. Cool. Going to have to play with that. Guy that owns it said he bought it one day after he was front squatting 405when the bar rolled against his throat and he passed out.
    It's your diet.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I started competing in wrestling around 40lbs. Doubt I'll make it back there until I'm worm food. .

Andrew you got a plan, work it. You will be fine, work ethic / consistency/programming.

Originally Posted by willybrokeback View Post
    I'm in. I typically struggle mightily with weight loss. I believe it's more a matter of motivation and willpower than lack of knowledge and when I engage on this site I often find motivation in others success. So that being said- I am currently 264 and I would like to drop to 220 at which point I can re-evaluate. I don't know what I should be at. I do know that I have made some of the biggest gains in size and strength in the last 3-4 years, but it's time to pay the piper and dump the fat.
    Yea your likely going to see some strength loss. Be prepared for that. You should get most of it back when you start eating again. It can be humbling lifting while dieting

_Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _Meridian_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

In! I'll be 36 in Feb and just entered the 250k Challenge for the..3rd.. time. I've never finished one *sigh*. My immediate goals are simple: Get back down to a healthy weight (drop 30lbs), and get my cholesterol and inflammation in check.

Longer term, I'm aiming to find a life balance that will stop the health roller coaster I've been on for years, and then start some bulk and cut cycles to really put on some muscle!

I'm @ the beginning of another round of Labrada's 12 week program, and have reeled my eating habits back in from months of gluttony. The struggle is real right now with carb/sugar withdrawls and DOMS for days!

I've got a couple chronic medical issues to manage along the way, including l4/l5/s1 herniated disks, a lax/bum knee, and chronic fatigue and pain due to the effects of long term vitamin deficiencies and stress.

I got sooo close to my goals in early 2015, then an auto accident flared up all my chronic health issues, and then I back-slid all the way to where I started.

I'm here to support everyone here because I know how hard this can be! Will be keeping my gallery photos updated @ least once a month. And, here thoust be, the cellulite queen, in all her pasty glory and might!

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck! ^

Aaw I signed for that challenge too.

I was thinking since I haven't gone to the gym and just been eating gallons and gallons of ice cream, that I'd get good before pictures being all fat and out of shape but when I look in the mirror, I still look hot
    <- Just kidding about that but seriously I can't gain enough weight when I'm not going to the gym..not this short of a time anyway..

Shockingly, I even believe the front squat guy. My gym has very few powerlifters, but the ones that are here ain't half bad. Well, other than me. I am half bad.

Originally Posted by _Meridian_ View Post
    And, here thoust be, the cellulite queen, in all her pasty glory and might!
    Thought I was going to scroll down and see a picture of me for a second there...

Good luck to you!

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I was thinking since I haven't gone to the gym and just been eating gallons and gallons of ice cream, that I'd get good before pictures being all fat and out of shape but when I look in the mirror, I still look hot
    <- Just kidding about that but seriously I can't gain enough weight when I'm not going to the gym..not this short of a time anyway..
    lol. I remember a few years ago the girl who won started out looking pretty darned good in the first place, she just looked better by the end. I didn't think it was terribly dramatic as transformations go, although she certainly looked great. You never know!

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol. I remember a few years ago the girl who won started out looking pretty darned good in the first place, she just looked better by the end. I didn't think it was terribly dramatic as transformations go, although she certainly looked great. You never know!
    Nah, my before pictures are going to be seriously disturbing, wait and see

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    Its a phone typing term- not for nothing. Couldn't type the whole thing was wearing lifting gloves.

Never done that, but I do hold my breath when I'm watching an underwater scene in a movie

Side note: found out the weird metal contraption in the back room at my gym is a front squat harness. Cool. Going to have to play with that. Guy that owns it said he bought it one day after he was front squatting 405 when the bar rolled against his throat and he passed out.
    I just used that contraption Wednesday. LOVE IT! Hercules has one and I said wtf Ill try it since I can't clean grip a FS.
    ☻/
    /▌

Originally Posted by _Meridian_ View Post
    In! I'll be 36 in Feb and just entered the 250k Challenge for the..3rd.. time. I've never finished one *sigh*. My immediate goals are simple: Get back down to a healthy weight (drop 30lbs), and get my cholesterol and inflammation in check.

Longer term, I'm aiming to find a life balance that will stop the health roller coaster I've been on for years, and then start some bulk and cut cycles to really put on some muscle!

I'm @ the beginning of another round of Labrada's 12 week program, and have reeled my eating habits back in from months of gluttony. The struggle is real right now with carb/sugar withdrawls and DOMS for days!

I've got a couple chronic medical issues to manage along the way, including l4/l5/s1 herniated disks, a lax/bum knee, and chronic fatigue and pain due to the effects of long term vitamin deficiencies and stress.

I got sooo close to my goals in early 2015, then an auto accident flared up all my chronic health issues, and then I back-slid all the way to where I started.

I'm here to support everyone here because I know how hard this can be! Will be keeping my gallery photos updated @ least once a month. And, here thoust be, the cellulite queen, in all her pasty glory and might!
    Good luck!
    ☻/
    /▌

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its a phone typing term- not for nothing. Couldn't type the whole thing was wearing lifting gloves.
    That's why I use gloves with the fingers cut out. It's a lot easier to type on my phone, or join an 80's street gang.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

I just used that contraption Wednesday. LOVE IT! Hercules has one and I said wtf Ill try it since I can't clean grip a FS.
    I can't clean grip to save my life, so I'll be interested to try the harness. I'm constantly fighting my lousy ankle mobility, it was depressing the day I realized my wrist mobility is even worse

Sober new year! Yay.
    It's your diet.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Don't wanna get skinny.
    David

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Don't wanna get skinny.
    Don't wanna get skinny either, but would love to get near 10%. Hit another gym pr today. Wasn't really challenging either.... I'll pause 335 and 350 TNG soon if things go as planned. I expect that I can still get a little stronger over the next couple of months.

My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    Hit another gym pr today. Wasn't really challenging either.... I'll pause 335 and 350 TNG soon if things go as planned.
    Nicely done!
    ☻/
    / \