abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abceasyas123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

What to do after PH3?

Hello, everyone.

Tomorrow I am wrapping up Layne Norton's PH3 program for the last day. I finally gave it a try and I am really happy with the results. But as a man in his mid forties I will admit that I am a bit worn out from it all. Thankfully I haven't really injured myself like I have on other programs. Although my spinal erectors are all bunched up from all the squatting and dead-lifting. So my question here is for those who have finished the program and moved on. What have you guys done to sort of give your body a bit of a break from the high volume and frequency without losing all of your gains from the PH3 program? I am not sure where to go from here and thought I would seek some input. I have done Norton's other workout in the past (PHAT) and that was good but PH3 was better. I'd like to try something new.

In the future I plan to do the PH3 program again but may do it for a total of eight to nine weeks and try to do it three times a year. I think thirteen weeks was a bit of an overkill.

Thanks in advance.