Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filipwecek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

From unmotivated to megamotivated!

For about 5 months ago i felt so unmotivated with training and all that gymstuff..But hey i changed my plan.. I tried on a diet to get more shredded and after 2 months i decided to compete! That gave me alot of motivation! Now is it only 18 days left till i go upp on stage! Ive never loved this gymlife so much and after this i cant wait to bulk up and build muscles again! And yes Im sure im going to do more journeys like this! So if you felt like me try this!

If you want to see my journey you can watch my instagram out! filipwecek@insta
    I also have pretty much pics on my bodyspace!

hopefully you can get some motivation!
    Wecek