Paulroxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AmStaff DF-1161 Power / Squat Rack VS. Fit505 Power Rack

They both look very similar but after seeing them both in person and comparing the 505 is clearly a stronger machine in my opinion.

First I looked at the AmStaff DF-1161 Power that looks identical to the Fit505 Power Rack online but once in person you can see the AmStaff DF-1161 Power is only 14 gauge resulting in a much lighter machine. It also had the hollow chin up bars making the whole thing look and feel cheap.

The Fit505 Power Rack looks like a substantial machine for its price. 12 Gauge steel frame with a solid multigrip chin up bar this machine is the one I decided to go with.
    I hope this feedback helps you out because its hard shopping online when all you have to compare are pictures.

Thanks
    PAUL

EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They're both sabre-style safety rods, right? That's the dealbreaker for me. About $200 more buys you a nicer version of each (ex. AmStaff TR025), and if used for >10 years should be worth the extra $20 per year in terms of user satisfaction.