Serbian21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rising like a phoenix from the ashes

Hi,

I have been lifting for 2 years now and for 2 months I haven't been in the gym because my girlfriend left me and I was really sad and started to drink and developed a minor drinking problem.This morning I woke up with a serious hangover and felt really sorry myself because I was a miserable **** and a disgrace of mankind.But today I'm going back to the gym.

I will not let that bitch win.I will win and get out of this situration and depression like a champion because I know that in life the most important thing is to win and be happy.I will laugh at her in 3-4 weeks when I'll be healthy again and when I'll be happy again.

I will never give up even though it hurts like hell I feel pain when I breath in and when I drive by the places that we have been together.I will just deal with it and punch love right in her face and rise from the ashes of my misery and conquer my life again because no one is going to help me deal with this I have basicly no friends left.

I don't know why I am writing this but I just wanted to make it official today,this post is for me to remember I guess.

I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Cheers!

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Serbian21 View Post
    Hi,

I have been lifting for 2 years now and for 2 months I haven't been in the gym because my girlfriend left me and I was really sad and started to drink and developed a minor drinking problem.This morning I woke up with a serious hangover and felt really sorry myself because I was a miserable **** and a disgrace of mankind.But today I'm going back to the gym.

I will not let that bitch win.I will win and get out of this situration and depression like a champion because I know that in life the most important thing is to win and be happy.I will laugh at her in 3-4 weeks when I'll be healthy again and when I'll be happy again.

I will never give up even though it hurts like hell I feel pain when I breath in and when I drive by the places that we have been together.I will just deal with it and punch love right in her face and rise from the ashes of my misery and conquer my life again because no one is going to help me deal with this I have basicly no friends left.

I don't know why I am writing this but I just wanted to make it official today,this post is for me to remember I guess.

I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Cheers!

Hey! Always good to vent, BTW Serbia is awesome, loved it there. Ackwledging there is an issue is the first step, now get after it. Do you have a plan ? Lets get your diet and workout in check. You will win....just have to stay focused.
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

IG: BobbyBooSh4y

ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Never Be Late Again" . i believe in you
    life is like jokes

Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swolin93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dang, hope you kill it brah! You have a fire inside of you & in a month you'll be stronger than ever
    Everyone has a dream but not everyone has a grind.

My workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171637043&p=1446480293#post1446480293

Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    AlmightyPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Serbian'50064193
    I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!
    of course you will.

Nothing attacks you motivation to its roots than the abrupt end of a relationship, but if you can redirect the energy nothing will give you more anger and strenght than that, I guarantee it.

Speaking of which, three years ago I went home early from work and I caught my 30 y/o GF (and soon to be wife) screwing a 55 y/o coworker. Not kissing, not hugging, she was on top, he was grabbing her ass, firmly.
    That's pretty visual, you don't forget that in a couple of weeks.

I decided that I would channel that energy and do something.

After five/six harsh weeks, I did my research to quit smoking and successfully did it, dieted down to 175 (I was 220/30) and I was ready to take another challenge. Then one year ago I met the iron and started to lift.

I'll take care of me, and the rest will follow, I'm sure.

And about my former GF, last month a common acquaintance told me that, apparently, that she got pregnant, the guy got a divorce and completely ruined his family. Speaking of karma.

Pete
    Height: 184,0 cm (6 feet)
    Muscle: 37,3 kg (82.2 lbs)
    LBM: 65,4 kg (144.1 lbs)
    Fat: 21,5 kg (47.3 lbs)

BF%: 24,8
    BMR: 1782