hulkhoben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Revolution Whey Isolate Splash

Anyone try this stuff? Before I purchase some thought I would get a second opinion on the taste. Looks like it would be good.
    PR free weight flat bench - 325lb Goal - 365lbs

Overall goal - push myself to improve from the week before !!!

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hulkhoben View Post
    Anyone try this stuff? Before I purchase some thought I would get a second opinion on the taste. Looks like it would be good.
    Try posing this in the Supplement section. You'll probably get some feedback over there.