Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Lemon party?
    Better than one of your blue waffle affairs! Or Keltron's 2 goats 1 cup.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    That is a look one doesn't see very often.
    I can update my avatar but I don't want to get banned again (or have any more "interesting" pms from dudes) lol

Anyone who can maintain decent shape over 35 while working and supporting a family gets props from me, we have no kids but like ID I'm the sole breadwinner which can be stressful when you live in the bay area and super senior people seemingly get canned every few months on your dev team!

On a positive note mark kicked my ass and I'm posting this after front squatting 315x7 which is the most I've done for that many reps in a long time

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    2 goats 1 cup? Pics or it never happened...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    On a positive note mark kicked my ass and I'm posting this after front squatting 315x7 which is the most I've done for that many reps in a long time
    Nice! I hate to even quote numbers, because there are so many here that are just, simply monsters and it is humbling, but your 315x7 beats my own PR of 315x2 about 6yrs ago . I was only aiming to get one and felt good enough to go for the second and got it. I'm pretty sure that I'd struggle with 225 right now.

Nice work Halfway!
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Blue waffles make great screensavers
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Isnt everything about me?

( on soapbox)
    If I look at why those things bother me for real, I realize that I think people undersell their god given abilities. Cheapening everyone's progress to being a result of "non-nattie" sets the bar and expectations lower for everyone. I have never been one to lower the bar, and I feel the opposite. I feel many are capable of MUCH MUCH more than they demand of themselves. It is not the comments towards me so much that upset me, it is the general defeatist, excuse laden attitudes that accompany them. There was a part of me that was very proud of the accomplishments I made naturally. When I made the decision to go on HRT, a part of me was sad that I could not wear that badge proudly anymore. But my quality of life was more important than an arbitrary title.

It does suck in some ways to have to say to people...."no I am not natural" when asked in the gym. (I wont be a person that lies about that) I see disappointment sometimes in people. As much as I then try to explain just how much progress one can make naturally, it is not the same. I have to leave it to others to carry that torch....but I am still a HUGH proponent that the vast majority of 'bike riders' never put the time in to learn to grow naturally. But time takes care of them too. They never hold on to their size or strength over time. You just cant abuse your body endlessly.

(off soap box)

!
    ID what you accomplished at your age is impressive no matter, hard work is Hard work and I for one Respect hard work. 12 yrs on this site I don't always post in others threads or get involved in the ovr 35 but I do read thru some posts occasionally. Thiers many here I Respect for there Efforts and work.. The whole Natural or un natural thing is individual I really don't care or get into the he does or she does thing, I know personally I choose to not reach my potential unless its from eating right and working hard, and I do well at that .. Still competitive at 57, still placing top 5 consistently I'm happy, but I also know one day I am going to have to make that decision (do I look forward to it No way) but its inevitable to everyone.. I just think so far I am one of the luckier ones that don't need it 'yet'....

Keep on doing your thing and don't pay attention to what others say
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xscoot View Post
    I used to concern myself with this until I realized it doesn't change what I have to do. I called out 3 guys on this site on it and have been banned 4X for it. All three admit it on here. I haven't seen anyone else on here who gives out advice and is no forthcoming otherwise I would call them out as well. If you know then call them out, if you are afraid of getting banned then that's kind of sad. Otherwise you just sound like a whiner.
    Names, right? You got me... I've never called anyone out on this site.... ever, by name or otherwise. Just a wallflower sitting here. FWIW, you do not get banned on this site for saying someone is not natural.

I don't know what your physique looks like or how hard you train, you seem to know your stuff. I have found a lot of people know their stuff on this site but just don't apply it. Alan Aragon knows a ton but to me looks average at best. Maybe they don't want it bad enough. If you get discouraged because some people look better then you then you are defeated already. Its better to just apply what you know to make the best you instead of worrying about what others do.
    So you are saying I should just lift? Excellent advice.

And as far as cheapening this site....that boat sailed long ago my friend. I reread what you said. Cheapen the sport not the site. That's even funnier. I don't think the sport has ever not been a total cheapened sellout.
    You're right, it just took me a bit longer to figure that out.

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs?
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    Cliffs?
    Quoted post below pretty much nails it

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    So what I learned ITT

The little guys don't post because the big guys are a**holes
    The big guys don't post because the little guys are a**holes
    The knowledgeable guys don't post because nobody listens anyways.
    Old men like to show off their nipples.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Quoted post below pretty much nails it
    Let's not forget that IC has invited CBB to his orgy. That should be in the cliffs in my opinion...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Let's not forget that IC has invited CBB to his orgy. That should be in the cliffs in my opinion...
    I agree. I was remiss in this omission of the cliffs.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know I'm late to this thread, and there has already been a lot of conversation...but I just feel like making a comment (or 2 or 3).

Comment 1: I come to the forums because I'm a very introverted lifter, and this is the only place I talk about lifting at all (or heaven forbid, post half naked pictures of myself). I don't wear clothes like Bodyhard (ha ha) that show off the fact that I lift, I NEVER take off my shirt in public (living in Wisconsin makes that easy half the year anyway), and at my weight and height all I look like is "a guy in shape" in clothes. That said, I rarely give advice, because I've come to find that my experiences are very individual, so I only give commentary or possible suggestions when I feel like a certain angle to an interesting question hasn't been answered.

Comment 2: I may be vain to suggest it, but I'm certain some of IDs original comments were at least partially inspired by me. It's funny that we rub each other the wrong way because we are both passionate and dedicated, we just have a lot of different opinions. He thinks many of my opinions are wrong (I assume because of the combination of me disagreeing and the fact that I'm smaller and less developed than him gives me no right), and I disagree with him often because I feel he assumes that EVERYONE should respond to the way he trains in the same way he does or they just aren't trying hard enough or doing it right. Honestly, the only time I feel "bad" and like quitting this forum is after ID rips into me, because I'm sure if we worked out at the same gym, our relationship would be much different than they are on the forums.

Comment 3: 75% of the threads on the over 35 forum are totally boring. I only try to start threads when I have a legitimate bodybuilding related question, or when I want to post progress or "experiment" results that I think others might enjoy (or I feel the need to say, "look at me, I made gainz!", because nobody in the real world is going to see or care, but people here do). Those are really the only threads I like to see myself. The endless, "I'm a slob...make me into a bodybuilder, even though I'm only going to lift for a week or two" threads are tedious to weed through, and I wish these people would go to a more appropriate forum for guys who just want to get in shape or lose weight. Bodybuilding (at any level) is for people who have much more lofty goals AND are dedicated and crazy enough to at least try to make it happen.

Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    I may be vain to suggest it, but I'm certain some of IDs original comments were at least partially inspired by me. It's funny that we rub each other the wrong way because we are both passionate and dedicated, we just have a lot of different opinions. He thinks many of my opinions are wrong (I assume because of the combination of me disagreeing and the fact that I'm smaller and less developed than him gives me no right), and I disagree with him often because I feel he assumes that EVERYONE should respond to the way he trains in the same way he does or they just aren't trying hard enough or doing it right. Honestly, the only time I feel "bad" and like quitting this forum is after ID rips into me, because I'm sure if we worked out at the same gym, our relationship would be much different than they are on the forums.
    Just remember, kid:

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Comment 2: I may be vain to suggest it, but I'm certain some of IDs original comments were at least partially inspired by me. It's funny that we rub each other the wrong way because we are both passionate and dedicated, we just have a lot of different opinions.
    Grub....only ripping into you I might do is if you think I was thinking of you when I commented SRS, there are some people (you are not the only one) that seem to think any comment I make is directed at them.

My 100% straight shot with you is (not that I feel you should even give me that much importance) is I am glad you have focused your efforts on training that is benefiting you. I feel like I spent a few years beating you up about your old training methods. You 30 second rest periods...etc. I did it, not because I wanted to argue. Rather, I wanted to try to help you a little. I cant take responsibility for any of your progress, as it was you and you alone that put the work in. But I would like to think that maybe some small exchange of info POSSIBLY helped out some.

OTOH.....tremendous respect for a guy who has a taxing a job as you do that still manages to train. 99% of people would never do intense weight training after walking (weighted) for miles and miles every day. Heck most people who just sit at a desk find enough excuses not to workout.

Props to you man....if you think I think anything but otherwise, you are reading me wrong.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    OTOH.....tremendous respect for a guy who has a taxing a job as you do that still manages to train. 99% of people would never do intense weight training after walking (weighted) for miles and miles every day.
    I actually do the working out at 4AM BEFORE the walking...shows what my priorities are, ha ha...well, except for the whole making money and paying the bills thing.

Yes you have helped, So all's good I guess.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I actually do the working out at 4AM BEFORE the walking...shows what my priorities are, ha ha...well, except for the whole making money and paying the bills thing.

Yes you have helped, So all's good I guess.
    You have to admit doing what you thought (and posted) wouldn't work, worked best. There are a lot of people that train and work a lot hader than carrying a male bag too... Basics work though.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    You have to admit doing what you thought (and posted) wouldn't work, worked best.
    I'm not exactly sure what we're talking about? Legs? Yep, Ironwill and ID gave me the best advice I didn't listen too (low reps, extremely heavy weights).

Although, in my "defense", a big part of it was also my form. I always assumed I was doing squats to parallel, but when I finally did a video I found out I was stopping, like 6 inches above parallel.

Combining that revelation, with the good advice, I finally started making some progress.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not exactly sure what we're talking about? Legs? Yep, Ironwill and ID gave me the best advice I didn't listen too (low reps, extremely heavy weights).

Although, in my "defense", a big part of it was also my form. I always assumed I was doing squats to parallel, but when I finally did a video I found out I was stopping, like 6 inches above parallel.

Combining that revelation, with the good advice, I finally started making some progress.
    You gained when you went back to a basic full body program based on progressive loading. If I cared enough I would dig and quote your posts. But I don't care that much. It's a fact and I'll leave it at that.

You gained when you went back to a basic full body program based on progressive loading. If I cared enough I would dig and quote your posts. But I don't care that much. It's a fact and I'll leave it at that.
    Might have me confused with someone else. I never cared for the 5x5 style programs (and that's just personal preference, I've never said that they "wouldn't work"), but have never had anything against a full body workout. In fact, I've always been enamored by the prospect, but never implemented it until recently. My only argument has been that you can do a full body with a focus on a more aesthetic look instead of simply doing it for strength. My own full body regiment didn't include any new exercises, just the same old basic compounds I've always done along with the most sensible and productive isolation exercises for arms and shoulders. I've always strived for progressive resistance (isn't that the key to muscle growth?). The only routine I ever did that was unconventional was the Bulldozer workout by Steve Shaw (the one ID mentioned, with 30 second rest breaks), and even that was full of heavy compounds, and the whole premise is progressive resistance...and to be honest, I made improvements on that program too (and it was fun).

If you show me what I said, and it's not a misinterpretation, I'll certainly apologize.

Might have me confused with someone else. I never cared for the 5x5 style programs (and that's just personal preference, I've never said that they "wouldn't work"), but have never had anything against a full body workout. In fact, I've always been enamored by the prospect, but never implemented it until recently. My only argument has been that you can do a full body with a focus on a more aesthetic look instead of simply doing it for strength. My own full body regiment didn't include any new exercises, just the same old basic compounds I've always done along with the most sensible and productive isolation exercises for arms and shoulders. I've always strived for progressive resistance (isn't that the key to muscle growth?). The only routine I ever did that was unconventional was the Bulldozer workout by Steve Shaw (the one ID mentioned, with 30 second rest breaks), and even that was full of heavy compounds, and the whole premise is progressive resistance...and to be honest, I made improvements on that program too (and it was fun).

If you show me what I said, and it's not a misinterpretation, I'll certainly apologize.
    I simply do not care enough to dig through your posts. You claimed that simple strength type programs didn't work for you. About a year later you started a simple strength based full body training program and made progress.

Good job. The crazy thing is, that is the same thing that will keep working, it just gets harder and harder to make progress.

I don't need or want an apology. I'm just amazed you don't see what what worked well for you, as apposed to what didn't.

I don't need or want an apology.
    That's good.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Alan Aragon knows a ton but to me looks average at best.
    Just saving this for motivation.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    It was a compliment from our resident troll.
    Take it fwiw, which isn't much if you look at his past post history.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hahahahah!

Oh you're gonna cop it for that!

Get him fellas!!

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Hahahahah!

Oh you're gonna cop it for that!

Get him fellas!!

I already called exsloot out.
    Here's a guy who originally said he could make gains on a 100 gm. Protein.
    Then I questioned him on his fake skinny avi, yet he wants to lose weight on an asinine 1200 calorie a day diet.
    The punk got a little cocky, because he got some unwarranted props.
    Exsloot is a fraud.
    Troll is to good of a word.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I was 30 I was shaving in the mirror and my son looked and me and said, "you're fat". At the time I thought I was still in shape (Homer Simpson syndrome) That was my motivation Anyway i think you are awesome and they need someone like you on TV rather then a Dr Oz.

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I already called exsloot out.
    Here's a guy who originally said he could make gains on a 100 gm. Protein.
    Then I questioned him on his fake skinny avi, yet he wants to lose weight on an asinine 1200 calorie a day diet.
    The punk got a little cocky, because he got some unwarranted props.
    Exsloot is a fraud.
    Troll is to good of a word.
    Damn, once I log off I let this place go. I lost control of my emotions and was out of line with you. I shouldn't have said what I said. I actually like you and think you are one of the more sensible people here that don't take life too serious. I don't hold grudges against anyone for any reason. It seems silly and pointless to me. I have said it before but to me its like drinking poison hoping the other person gets sick. Anyway I won't be bothered if you continue to hate on me. Its your right and its all good.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's the eyes, isn't it?
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn, once I log off I let this place go. I lost control of my emotions and was out of line with you. I shouldn't have said what I said. I actually like you and think you are one of the more sensible people here that don't take life too serious. I don't hold grudges against anyone for any reason. It seems silly and pointless to me. I have said it before but to me its like drinking poison hoping the other person gets sick. Anyway I won't be bothered if you continue to hate on me. Its your right and its all good.
    If you're talking sh*t and admit to being out of line, I have some bad news for you. It may not be "him" hating.

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    If you're talking sh*t and admit to being out of line, I have some bad news for you. It may not be "him" hating.
    Damn. I didn't really ask for your advice. Never understood how a man can do what you just did now.

Damn. I didn't really ask for your advice. Never understood how a man can do what you just did now.
    Damn, didn't really give a sh*t if you wanted my advice or not. Don't really care if you take it. Just pointing out the obvious.

Not sure what you're talking about as far as understanding how a man can do what I did. If you mean defend someone else, the irony is strong.