m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Lost 80 pounds doing one thing and one thing only

No im not a bodybuilder and yes I have gained 20 pounds in the last month, but I did one thing and one thing only.

I watched a vid about You need more salt on youtube and thought the guy was a quack, then i saw another vid about drinking water for weightloss.
    He recommended drinking 2 to 3 liters of water when you wakeup and then don't do anything for 30 min to an hour.

You experiment with it and sometimes lemon with sea salt.

You then use the bathroom a few times. You will likely have a couple of what i call toilet explosions.

But, it works. I don't do it as much as i need too, but when i feel i need too. Its great.

You really shouldn't do it if you have a trip to go on or about to head to work.

Im not trolling. The vid was you need more salt by joel wallach and weightloss secret by david wolfe.

Best thing i notice when doing this is just how flushed out, and how good you feel , not to mention your skin starts looking better.

Nobody believes im 43 . I was 375 when i started and got down to 320, then added grean tea, garncia cambogia and then went down to 268.
    Ive gone from 268 to 285 in the last 2 months because Ive stopped doing this and started back just today actually.

Works better of course if your extremely overweight.

No it won't help you stop eating junk before bed but at least till from time you wakeup till night your good to go.

I use a regular bottle and just guzzle.

You can drink more than 2 to 3 liters if you want.

Just drink it all day.

Almost kind of a common sense thing we don't think about.

m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drinking adequate water is important for weight maintenance, but this is not a solution. You may have consciously done one thing only, but you also either ate less or moved more. Simply adding water and experiencing bathroom explosions would not lose you 80lbs. It's calories that count.
    Started in September of 2015 to work myself back to a reasonable level of fitness, following an unreasonable weight gain based on fast food and hiding from the heat in front of an air conditioner.

Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prexylol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    \Sign why are you searching for shortcuts?
    Just enjoy the process and lose weight by enjoying eating Delicious food.
    Fitness is a lifestyle and should be fun.

mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrmusclezman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Now you just have to make a YouTube channel titled: weightlossshortcuts

"Scientists in America have found a secret weight loss trick..."

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    supplement companies hate op

"boulder shoulders" fade2green514's Avatar
    fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea give up all nutrition and go on a crash diet. my dad did this its called the "master cleanse" you make sure you get a minimum sodium amount & then most of your calories come from sugar. but, it's only like 400-600 calories daily.

think my dad lost like 10 pounds in a week or something like that. he said he felt great. but he looked like crap & still had a huge gut. he may not have felt weaker but he certainly looked it.

Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also it's worth keeping in mind that David Wolf is a dangerous quack who will tell people with life threatening but treatable cancer to stop taking their mess and instead pay him for supplements.
    Started in September of 2015 to work myself back to a reasonable level of fitness, following an unreasonable weight gain based on fast food and hiding from the heat in front of an air conditioner.