Registered User vishnupandey589's Avatar
    vishnupandey589 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

loose 10-15 k in 2 months!

hey guys i am going straight to the point so here is my goal. i want to loose about 10-15 k in 2 months . i live in china.
    here is my current stats( height about 5 feet 11 inches, weighs about 95-100 kgs)
    i eat 2 meals a day and drink about liter water a day. i don't drink soda drinks or anything like that. i eat burgers few days a month
    i walk about 30 min-2hours a day. but i am not loosing any bellyfat ( i don't drink beer)
    i want to loose weight as much as possible without too much of a workout i don't want to builld muscles right now

Cosm1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10-15 kg in 2 months is quite a lot. Can be done, but not a healthy approach to dropping weight.

Can you tell me more about your 2 daily meals? What exactly are they? And how often + how many burgers per serving a month?

When you walk, how high is your heart rate?

Keep in mind that dropping this much weight in such a short time without too much of a workout will lead to muscle atrophy.

Originally Posted by Cosm1n View Post
    10-15 kg in 2 months is quite a lot. Can be done, but not a healthy approach to dropping weight.

Can you tell me more about your 2 daily meals? What exactly are they? And how often + how many burgers per serving a month?

When you walk, how high is your heart rate?

Keep in mind that dropping this much weight in such a short time without too much of a workout will lead to muscle atrophy.

i want to loose weight that's it bro!
    i eat !mostly! rice,potatos, broccoli,all coocked in oil and salt. i eat 1 burger in 2 weeks or 2 burgers(max) once at around 1 pm and once around 8 pm.
    i walk at medium to high speed ( it's really cool here)

How much do you eat per serving, is what I was aiming for to get out of you. :P The kind of food that you eat is a good pick btw.

And when you say cooked in oil... are we talking a teaspoon of oil? a spoon? a bucket?

And medium to high speed tells me nothing in regards to your walking speed, reason why I asked what heart rate you have while doing your walks.

[QUOTE=Cosm1n;1415863983]How much do you eat per serving, is what I was aiming for to get out of you. :P The kind of food that you eat is a good pick btw.

And when you say cooked in oil... are we talking a teaspoon of oil? a spoon? a bucket?

And medium to high speed tells me nothing in regards to your walking speed, reason why I asked what heart rate you have while doing your walks.[/QUOTE

i eat 4 fist of rice and vegetables, 4-5 or more table spoons of oil ( i cook for my mates too) and i don't know about my walking speed so i am not sure about it but i can say i cover 2 km( i think or more than that) in 35-40 minutes

That's quite a lot of oil. Keep in mind that oil is rich in fat, which in turn results in a meal packed with calories.

Next time when you go for a walk check your pulse for frequency. Do this several times during your walk to check if it's constant; stays roughly the same. You should be aiming for 60%-ish of your maximum heart rate in order to be in the so called "fat burning zone", where your body burns more fat for energy than it does carbs.

You should try to count your calories. See how many calories you consume per day so you know how much you need to burn in order to drop weight. If your caloric intake is already lower than what your body requires to maintain it's weight, less "working out" is needed.

Usually though if you aim at dropping 10-15kg in 2 months, your diet should be as clean as possible. I myself dropped 20kg a few years back in a 2 month period. Ate almost nothing, did some mid- intensive body weight workouts 2-3 times a week. The final 2 weeks were terrible. I was dizzy and felt very, very weak. And such a dramatic weight loss is usually accompanied by metabolic disturbances, aka, bad stuff. The 15kg bit is the scary bit, 10kg in 2 months is.. ok.

Nazarath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vishnupandey589 View Post
    i want to loose weight that's it bro!
    i eat !mostly! rice,potatos, broccoli,all coocked in oil and salt. i eat 1 burger in 2 weeks or 2 burgers(max) once at around 1 pm and once around 8 pm.
    i walk at medium to high speed ( it's really cool here)
    Honestly if you're not seeing results you might have to resort to different things than walking. I'm at around same weight as you and it takes me a good 30-40 minutes to jog 3 miles or 4.8 kilometers I think. But there is a huge noticeable difference in my sweating/heart rate than when just walking though. Or last thing I'd suggest if you just absolutely don't want to jog/run, try finding a huge incline like the side of a mountain to walk up.

If you're not confident enough into jogging/running yet, you could try adding small burst of sprinting in your walks for like 10 seconds to get started. Or possibly speed walk and go as fast as you can. Until I really started upping my cardio though I didn't lose any weight my first month when I was 300lb.

In the end though, me and you are about the exact same in body size/height and I have a goal of losing 20lb in the next 2 months so lets see if we can do it. Goodluck man!

conorrob91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conorrob91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conorrob91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol to all answers you have received .... you could lose around 7kg healthily over the next 2 months but it has nothing to do with 'how many burgers you eat in a month' .....
    read the stickies and work out your maintenance then drop calories accordingly to lose weight. Just type IIYFM into google and you can find a calculator to help. Good luck

Oh and lift
    Last edited by conorrob91; 01-10-2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: forgot to say lift ...

Originally Posted by conorrob91 View Post
    Lol to all answers you have received ....
    They're not really answers, more like attempts at digging deeper into his current diet/training.

Originally Posted by conorrob91 View Post
    Oh and lift
    The man clearly stated that he has no interest in proper workouts/building muscle. Yes, lifting weights does affect weight loss but based on the dude's intention, it's not what he wants.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your posts say almost nothing about your overall nutrition. All you pretty much talk about is vegetables and oil, where's the rest of it. Where's the nutrition? Where's the food?

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bottom line if you aren't losing, you're taking in too many calories. Stop what you're doing and read the stickies. With such limited knowledge at this point it'll be very difficult for you you to lose ANY fat until you understand the basics.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^ Yes. Put in some effort because honestly your not coming across like your serious about this and you need to be to achieve the goal.
    Last edited by stingray72; 01-11-2016 at 03:02 AM.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nazarath View Post
    Honestly if you're not seeing results you might have to resort to different things than walking. I'm at around same weight as you and it takes me a good 30-40 minutes to jog 3 miles or 4.8 kilometers I think. But there is a huge noticeable difference in my sweating/heart rate than when just walking though. Or last thing I'd suggest if you just absolutely don't want to jog/run, try finding a huge incline like the side of a mountain to walk up.

If you're not confident enough into jogging/running yet, you could try adding small burst of sprinting in your walks for like 10 seconds to get started. Or possibly speed walk and go as fast as you can. Until I really started upping my cardio though I didn't lose any weight my first month when I was 300lb.

In the end though, me and you are about the exact same in body size/height and I have a goal of losing 20lb in the next 2 months so lets see if we can do it. Goodluck man!
    to elaborate: walking 1 mile and running 1 mile is the exact same thing in terms of instant calorie loss. Its just that running burns em faster and also provides an afterburn effect

MassPx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check what your eating i dropped 4 pounds in 2weeks.
    Check macros i eat 4 -5 times a day.

each meal no more than 2-3% fat
    atm im moderating my carbs
    protien at 190 -200 daily.
    cals 2000 - 2500

cardio twice a week
    weight training 3 times a week

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MassPx View Post
    Check what your eating i dropped 4 pounds in 2weeks.
    Check macros i eat 4 -5 times a day.

each meal no more than 2-3% fat
    atm im moderating my carbs
    protien at 190 -200 daily.
    cals 2000 - 2500

cardio twice a week
    weight training 3 times a week
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean in bold? How many grams of fat do you eat daily?

Nazarath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StrongRightArm View Post
    to elaborate: walking 1 mile and running 1 mile is the exact same thing in terms of instant calorie loss. Its just that running burns em faster and also provides an afterburn effect
    I wasn't aware of this. I've been under the impression that getting your heart rate up was what truely mattered when doing cardio. Granted somone walking a mile might get his heart rate up the same as another running 3 miles due to physical strength and such but wow. Is the afterburn noticeable? Because I just got done doing a 5 mile jog/fast walk today and felt super drained but I thought the effectiveness would be alot better than simply just walking it.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In an untrained runner there will be more cals burned with running than walking. When the efficiency improves the cal burning goes down. At that point it gets pretty even. Walking you're doing it longer so there is where the trade off comes in. Running speed is also a factor.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    In an untrained runner there will be more cals burned with running than walking. When the efficiency improves the cal burning goes down. At that point it gets pretty even. Walking you're doing it longer so there is where the trade off comes in. Running speed is also a factor.
    so what should i do? i walk as much as i can i don't drink too much water because it's cold outside (-15 c) i walk around 2-3km ) other than that i do around 50 pushups daily) i want fast results in these two months . i am also uning animal cuts fatburner!

cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000)
    so what should i do? i walk as much as i can i don't drink too much water because it's cold outside (-15 c) i walk around 2-3km ) other than that i do around 50 pushups daily) i want fast results in these two months . i am also uning animal cuts fatburner!
    Eat less.

Fewer calories and stop wasting money on fatburners

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I actually feel dumber for having read this thread. Within reason it is basic mathematics. Calories in vs Calories out. Since the OP isn't interested in gaining muscle mass or training to achieve a deficit outside of walking he must focus on his nutrition. Stingray has hit the nail on the head. Based on the posts it seems like OP isn't taking this seriously. Read the stickies, start eating healthy food. Your meals should consist of fresh meat, lots of vegetables and despite what others have said you do need healthy fats and oils. Here are the steps that will help you achieve your goal

First read all all of the stickies, then reread them so you completely understand every aspect
    Second determine your rough BMR (if you don't know what this is look it up)
    Once you have determined your approximate maintenance subtract calories to start losing weight
    Count every calorie using a phone app or online tool (again these are usually approximations)
    Keep your protein higher so that you aren't losing too much muscle mass
    Once you start to plateau in weight loss recalculate, rinse repeat. Please understand that weight loss isn't linear so some weeks you may stall only to have your weight/measurements drop significantly the following week

You are eating too many calories and if you start eating mostly fresh foods (meats, fruit, vegetables, oils) you will immediately start to drop in weight. The fresh fruit and veges are higher in fibre and will keep you feeling fuller for longer, so will the fresh protein sources. Try and stay away from any processed foods as you will find most of them contain very high levels of sugar which is detrimental to your health. Even simple things like pasta sauces or some noodles are incredibly high in refined sugars. Good luck and I hope to see you making some strong progress in the following weeks and months.

Originally Posted by Squier5 View Post
    I actually feel dumber for having read this thread. Within reason it is basic mathematics. Calories in vs Calories out. Since the OP isn't interested in gaining muscle mass or training to achieve a deficit outside of walking he must focus on his nutrition. Stingray has hit the nail on the head. Based on the posts it seems like OP isn't taking this seriously. Read the stickies, start eating healthy food. Your meals should consist of fresh meat, lots of vegetables and despite what others have said you do need healthy fats and oils. Here are the steps that will help you achieve your goal

First read all all of the stickies, then reread them so you completely understand every aspect
    Second determine your rough BMR (if you don't know what this is look it up)
    Once you have determined your approximate maintenance subtract calories to start losing weight
    Count every calorie using a phone app or online tool (again these are usually approximations)
    Keep your protein higher so that you aren't losing too much muscle mass
    Once you start to plateau in weight loss recalculate, rinse repeat. Please understand that weight loss isn't linear so some weeks you may stall only to have your weight/measurements drop significantly the following week

You are eating too many calories and if you start eating mostly fresh foods (meats, fruit, vegetables, oils) you will immediately start to drop in weight. The fresh fruit and veges are higher in fibre and will keep you feeling fuller for longer, so will the fresh protein sources. Try and stay away from any processed foods as you will find most of them contain very high levels of sugar which is detrimental to your health. Even simple things like pasta sauces or some noodles are incredibly high in refined sugars. Good luck and I hope to see you making some strong progress in the following weeks and months.
    You said you feel dumber after reading this thread and then went on to post what you did? Some nerve.

Eating fresh meat and vegetables doesn't mean he will automatically lose weight. It comes down to calories.

Others here told him not to eat fat?

Processed foods contain high sugar? Sugar is detrimental to our health? You've never heard of context have you?

A diet doesn't have to be "high" in protein to retain muscle. Resistance training, proper training, plays a significant role as well as proper nutrition. Proper nutrition, not high protein.

The OP wanting to lose fat doesn't mean he shouldn't focus on lifting as well. Lifting isn't exclusive to adding muscle.

If you're going to pop in and trash talk advice then please make sure that yours is somewhat decent at least.

Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    You said you feel dumber after reading this thread and then went on to post what you did? Some nerve.

Eating fresh meat and vegetables doesn't mean he will automatically lose weight. It comes down to calories.

Others here told him not to eat fat?

Processed foods contain high sugar? Sugar is detrimental to our health? You've never heard of context have you?

A diet doesn't have to be "high" in protein to retain muscle. Resistance training, proper training, plays a significant role as well as proper nutrition. Proper nutrition, not high protein.

The OP wanting to lose fat doesn't mean he shouldn't focus on lifting as well. Lifting isn't exclusive to adding muscle.

If you're going to pop in and trash talk advice then please make sure that yours is somewhat decent at least.
    Haha why don't you read what I wrote again mate.. First line clearly states its basic maths, cals in vs cals out. I go on to say that he needs to find maintenance then subtract from this to be in a deficit..

You will be hard pressed to find someone who is eating fresh meat (lean cuts of course), vegetables and fruits who is obese. Eliminating heavily processed foods and replacing fresh produce in your diet is by far the best step you can possibly make towards correcting your nutrition and losing weight.

The fat comment I may have misread one of the posts so that one is definitely on me.. Apologies.

Sugar is ok in moderation but when you look at the levels of sugar in processed food like sauces, pasta, noodles, drinks (OJ, App juice and other perceived healthy products) it is actually detrimental to your health. I'm not usually one to get on a bandwagon but I highly recommend watching a few of the sugar documentaries.. You will be absolutely stunned, I was!

Very true protein does not have to be high in protein to retain muscle. I believe Alan Aragon promotes around 0.9 per pound while others recommend around 1.5g. Take your pick.. And 100% correct resistance training is definitely the best way to retain muscle with nutrition. He stated in the OP that he just wants to lose weight. Not build muscle, now this is a little counter intuitive as the more lean muscle you have the more cals you will burn. But I took from that he didn't wish to train with weights, thus no mention of weight training in my response..

And yes... Plenty of nerve here to point out the obvious points.

Read the information in the stickies first to learn and understand the concepts
    To lose weight you must be in a cal deficit
    Fresh meat, fruits and veges should be the staples of any diet where the subject wishes to lose weight (or gain weight for that matter). Of course processed foods can be introduced but only in moderation as they are generally calorie dense then fresh raw foods. Additionally they do not have all of the positive nutrients that is found in fresh food
    Fresh fruits and veges are higher in fibre and as a result it will keep you fuller for longer
    Lastly it all comes down to motivation and will power, he wants to lose quite a considerable amount of fat in a short time. Definitely not impossible but it will require a lot of hard work and effort including his training whether its just walking or weights, tracking his cals and making sure his nutrition is on point

Originally Posted by Squier5 View Post
    Haha why don't you read what I wrote again mate.. First line clearly states its basic maths, cals in vs cals out. I go on to say that he needs to find maintenance then subtract from this to be in a deficit..

You will be hard pressed to find someone who is eating fresh meat (lean cuts of course), vegetables and fruits who is obese. Eliminating heavily processed foods and replacing fresh produce in your diet is by far the best step you can possibly make towards correcting your nutrition and losing weight.

The fat comment I may have misread one of the posts so that one is definitely on me.. Apologies.

Sugar is ok in moderation but when you look at the levels of sugar in processed food like sauces, pasta, noodles, drinks (OJ, App juice and other perceived healthy products) it is actually detrimental to your health. I'm not usually one to get on a bandwagon but I highly recommend watching a few of the sugar documentaries.. You will be absolutely stunned, I was!

Very true protein does not have to be high in protein to retain muscle. I believe Alan Aragon promotes around 0.9 per pound while others recommend around 1.5g. Take your pick.. And 100% correct resistance training is definitely the best way to retain muscle with nutrition. He stated in the OP that he just wants to lose weight. Not build muscle, now this is a little counter intuitive as the more lean muscle you have the more cals you will burn. But I took from that he didn't wish to train with weights, thus no mention of weight training in my response..

And yes... Plenty of nerve here to point out the obvious points.

Read the information in the stickies first to learn and understand the concepts
    To lose weight you must be in a cal deficit
    Fresh meat, fruits and veges should be the staples of any diet where the subject wishes to lose weight (or gain weight for that matter). Of course processed foods can be introduced but only in moderation as they are generally calorie dense then fresh raw foods. Additionally they do not have all of the positive nutrients that is found in fresh food
    Fresh fruits and veges are higher in fibre and as a result it will keep you fuller for longer
    Lastly it all comes down to motivation and will power, he wants to lose quite a considerable amount of fat in a short time. Definitely not impossible but it will require a lot of hard work and effort including his training whether its just walking or weights, tracking his cals and making sure his nutrition is on point
    Seriously, it's not even worth addressing all the wrong on your post. If what you said made a little sense then maybe, but it doesn't. You need to go read the stickys as well.

Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synfull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Howzit,

I lost 28kg in 3.5 months by doing the following:

Meal 1 - 1/2 cup oats
    Meal 2 - 2/3 rice cakes with a teaspoon of peanut butter on each
    Meal 3 - Salad with 1 tin tuna (in brine)
    Meal 4 - 2/3 rice cakes (same as above) or Provita
    Meal 5 - Chicken or Fish and salad

It wasn't the best meal plan but it was basically that.

I also did Muay Thai 5 times a week and cardio at gym 6 times a week but it was the Muay Thai that really made me lose.. There's nothing like the workout that gives you.

That was what I did and I dropped from 106kg to 78kg.

NOTE: I did also burn through muscle later on as I didn't adjust my diet and although I got stronger in the beginning, I started getting weaker again later on due to cannibalism.

It was a fascinating experience and journey for me and interesting to learn.

I would however suggest to adjust your meals with the more you lose and even different from mine but that's what I did and it worked for me. I put 100% in to my MT training and about 70% in to cardio just because of my love for the sport.

All the best and good luck!! If you want it, you can do it !!

hey guys i am going straight to the point so here is my goal. i want to loose about 10-15 k in 2 months . i live in china.
    here is my current stats( height about 5 feet 11 inches, weighs about 95-100 kgs)
    i eat 2 meals a day and drink about liter water a day. i don't drink soda drinks or anything like that. i eat burgers few days a month
    i walk about 30 min-2hours a day. but i am not loosing any bellyfat ( i don't drink beer)
    i want to loose weight as much as possible without too much of a workout i don't want to builld muscles right now

Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Synfull View Post
    NOTE: I did also burn through muscle later on as I didn't adjust my diet and although I got stronger in the beginning, I started getting weaker again later on due to cannibalism
    Surely you mean Catabolism, where you start to metabolize large molecules (like proteins) into small molecules (like CO2) not cannibalism where you eat other people (or I guess other people eat you, that could make you weak too).
    Started in September of 2015 to work myself back to a reasonable level of fitness, following an unreasonable weight gain based on fast food and hiding from the heat in front of an air conditioner.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synfull View Post
    Howzit,

I lost 28kg in 3.5 months by doing the following:

Meal 1 - 1/2 cup oats
    Meal 2 - 2/3 rice cakes with a teaspoon of peanut butter on each
    Meal 3 - Salad with 1 tin tuna (in brine)
    Meal 4 - 2/3 rice cakes (same as above) or Provita
    Meal 5 - Chicken or Fish and salad

It wasn't the best meal plan but it was basically that.
    That seems very low calorie and appears to disregard any macros or micros. That's not something you should be recommending to others because it "worked" for you.

StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongRightArm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nazarath View Post
    I wasn't aware of this. I've been under the impression that getting your heart rate up was what truely mattered when doing cardio. Granted somone walking a mile might get his heart rate up the same as another running 3 miles due to physical strength and such but wow. Is the afterburn noticeable? Because I just got done doing a 5 mile jog/fast walk today and felt super drained but I thought the effectiveness would be alot better than simply just walking it.
    the more intense the work out the more noticeable the afterburn. Its enough to make a difference between walking and running. The whole point is , according to physics you burn the same energy going from point A to point B regardless of the way you get there (faster or slower)