Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1606
    itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job with full body in the heat, wow! We were lucky here today, the temperature was pretty comfortable. That won't last When is your next meet coming up? I can barely remember when mine are lol. I'm worried that I'm going to lose track, get busy with other stuff, wake up one day and then be like omg I forgot my meet is tomorrow!

And AWESOME news about the job! That sounds like a great opportunity for you, but I'm glad you'll be getting more info from your old job as well. It's always helpful to have it all laid out in front of you when you need to make a big decision

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's always hard making these decisions, but you are in a good spot! I'm proud of you!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been keeping up with your FB stuff and it's really good news.

In for cruise bulking. Mwaha.
    Gym lifts: 260/130/285
    Meet lifts: 245/130/285

Coming back after injury journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169273893

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Great job with full body in the heat, wow! We were lucky here today, the temperature was pretty comfortable. That won't last When is your next meet coming up? I can barely remember when mine are lol. I'm worried that I'm going to lose track, get busy with other stuff, wake up one day and then be like omg I forgot my meet is tomorrow!

And AWESOME news about the job! That sounds like a great opportunity for you, but I'm glad you'll be getting more info from your old job as well. It's always helpful to have it all laid out in front of you when you need to make a big decision
    The gym wasn't as bad as it could have been. It wasn't the hottest part of the day. That will be on the days I go after work. Kind of dreading it.

Next meet is August 12th. It's right after the week of orientation at my new job. I just hope I can make it up there for Friday weigh ins. Would prefer to not weigh in the morning of. I guess I'll have the car packed and just leave from orientation.

Well, still no email from current job. I'll email her today and let her know that I plan on making a decision by the end of the day. The new job was expecting a response yesterday but knew it might be later. I don't want to lose this opportunity because my current job doesn't have it together.

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    It's always hard making these decisions, but you are in a good spot! I'm proud of you!
    Thanks! It really isn't a hard decision logically. I have a nice spreadsheet with the salary difference, medical insurance difference, etc. There really isn't any contest.

Originally Posted by LadyLore420 View Post
    Been keeping up with your FB stuff and it's really good news.

In for cruise bulking. Mwaha.
    I'm waiting to officially accept the job before I post it on my FB wall. Hopefully it will be up there tomorrow when I wake up.

Last time I was in this room on the cruise, I lost 3 lbs in 5 days LOL. A LOT of walking from the very back of the ship from my room to the very front of the ship for food.
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SophieM View Post
    Next meet is August 12th. It's right after the week of orientation at my new job. I just hope I can make it up there for Friday weigh ins. Would prefer to not weigh in the morning of. I guess I'll have the car packed and just leave from orientation.
    Oh cool, you've got a good five training weeks left. Mine is on the 5th and I've hit this mode <runs around in circles> Cuz that one week more makes all the difference of course lol.

Hopefully you'll get the info from your current job soon, but it sounds like you know where you're headed

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, so much going on...new job, another comp. No grass growing under ur feet Sophie!

When u moving?

Saw u dumped the bar. Describe. Left then right or the roll of shame?
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I hope the new gig rocks!
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh cool, you've got a good five training weeks left. Mine is on the 5th and I've hit this mode <runs around in circles> Cuz that one week more makes all the difference of course lol.

Hopefully you'll get the info from your current job soon, but it sounds like you know where you're headed
    Only 5 weeks? Damn. I'm actually worried I'm going to do worse at the meet, though I shouldn't. Just have to keep on schedule and stay consistent. I've actually thought about backing out, but I've paid already so . . .

I got the information I needed today. As I thought, they couldn't match the new offer. They didn't even match my new base salary, let alone the salary with differential. At least that makes for an easy decision, albeit a sad one at the same time.

Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    Wow, so much going on...new job, another comp. No grass growing under ur feet Sophie!
    Not by choice! A girl's gotta pay the bills and when where you work doesn't pay you enough to do that, you look elsewhere. I'll work extra for fun stuff, not to make ends meet.

When u moving?
    Well, now that I have a new job, a few years. I'd love to stay long enough to be fully vested at the new job as they have an employer match with the 403b. You used to be vested in 3 years, I'll have to see if that still holds true. Not sure I want to stay in Maryland for 5 years. I want OUT before those damn cicadas come back in 2021.

Saw u dumped the bar. Describe. Left then right or the roll of shame?
    Right then left. I know better than to use collars when I'm benching without a safety rack.

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post

I hope the new gig rocks!
    It would have to suck pretty badly to not be worth $6 more an hour!
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome news about the job!! Looks like you're moving on to bigger and better things. Congrats!
    ^^ Oh yes, totally this. I once watched a guy at a meet get completely confused by the multiple ring markings on the bench bar. He put one hand on the correct ring on one side, then loses track of center and puts his other hand on a different ring that is off-set like 6" from the one he should have used. As soon as they handed him the bar, it tilted to about 20 degrees and the whole lift went downhill kinda fast from there. So I guess when it comes to ring markings, it could be worse... you could be that guy.
    Whoa, are they not allowed to say something to the lifter in a case like this? It's clear he was confused. You'd think they would jump in and stop someone so they didn't get injured, maybe go ahead and count that a missed lift but stop him from taking the bar.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Only 5 weeks? Damn. I'm actually worried I'm going to do worse at the meet, though I shouldn't. Just have to keep on schedule and stay consistent. I've actually thought about backing out, but I've paid already so . . .
    5 weeks plus week of the meet I honestly have no idea how my meet will go for me either, I feel like I've got so many unknowns up in the air right now. At this point I could be sitting on worse, the same, or slightly better on any given day. It's gonna be a mystery right up until the end. I hate cliffhangers lol

I got the information I needed today. As I thought, they couldn't match the new offer. They didn't even match my new base salary, let alone the salary with differential. At least that makes for an easy decision, albeit a sad one at the same time.
    I'm glad you got all the information though! Change is always hard, but it sounds like you're making a really beneficial decision.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Whoa, are they not allowed to say something to the lifter in a case like this? It's clear he was confused. You'd think they would jump in and stop someone so they didn't get injured, maybe go ahead and count that a missed lift but stop him from taking the bar.
    Judges can and do holler encouragement, but pretty sure they're not really supposed to "help". Ideally the guy's hand-off person would have noticed before it was unracked, he absolutely could have said something. The guy was ok, there were two spotters and they were more than prepared to take it when they saw the way it unracked lol. Guy had it explained to him after the lift failed and throws his hands up in the air like WHHHYYYYY OH WHHYYYYYY? I don't think he'll ever make that mistake again though.

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Judges can and do holler encouragement, but pretty sure they're not really supposed to "help". Ideally the guy's hand-off person would have noticed before it was unracked, he absolutely could have said something. The guy was ok, there were two spotters and they were more than prepared to take it when they saw the way it unracked lol. Guy had it explained to him after the lift failed and throws his hands up in the air like WHHHYYYYY OH WHHYYYYYY? I don't think he'll ever make that mistake again though.
    Wait, he still needed it explained?
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Week 27 - Day 2

It was miserable outside today! Not super hot, but VERY humid. Miserable.

Bench Press - Not as good as I would have liked, but not as bad as last week.

65 lbs - 5
    75 lbs - 3
    85 lbs - 2
    85 lbs - 2
    85 lbs - 2

Triceps Pushdown - Used rope attachment and tried to focus on separating the rope at the bottom.

25 lbs - 8
    25 lbs - 8

Shoulders
    Front Riase/Lateral Raise

8 lbs - 8
    8 lbs - 8

Front Squats - Ideally should have done 5 sets. Too humid.

55 lbs - 5
    55 lbs - 5
    55 lbs - 5

Battle Ropes

Planks
    30 seconds
    30 seconds

Skipped deficit deadlifts since tomorrow is deadlift day. I'll try to fit them in then. No way I was going to do them today and deadlift tomorrow. That's never worked very well.

Ugh, high humidity is awful Good call on not doing deads two days in a row, totally agree on that one lol.

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Wait, he still needed it explained?
    He seriously had no idea what had happened. He checked the sides of the bar first, I think he thought it had been misloaded with one side heavier than the other (which can happen). The head judge stands up and starts tapping on the ring markings until the guy figures it out lol.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I agree DL two days in a row wouldn't be a great idea. I'm pretty sure the sun will explode if you do DL two days in a row.
    LMAO I can just see the despair all over his face. Hand off guy is an ass for not saying something.

He seriously had no idea what had happened. He checked the sides of the bar first, I think he thought it had been misloaded with one side heavier than the other (which can happen). The head judge stands up and starts tapping on the ring markings until the guy figures it out lol.
    Yeah that is weird, I like to think I could recognize that by looking up and seeing one arm was wayyy more in than the other, but maybe not.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Week 27 - Day 3

I made it to the gym. Hot, not as humid, but still no fans running. Not sure what's up with that. I don't even see the fans.

Deadlift - Heavier than I would like.

135 lbs - 5
    155 lbs - 5
    175 lbs - 3
    175 lbs - 3
    175 lbs - 3

Incline Bench Press - Still shaky. Obviously working some stabilizers that need worked.

55 lbs - 5
    55 lbs - 5
    55 lbs - 5

Belt Squat - Could definitely feel it in my quads. I think they were tired from the front squats yesterday.

65 lbs - 5
    65 lbs - 5
    65 lbs - 5

Seated Cable Row - Not much to say about these.

70 lbs - 8
    70 lbs - 8

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown - Wider than usual. I had to use a different attachment.

70 lbs - 8
    70 lbs - 8

GHR - Added weight after the first set was too easy.

BW - 8
    10 lbs - 8

Sled Pushes - I wasn't going to do these, but decided to just get them in. Wish I knew how much the sled weighed. The quad burn is real.

50 lbs - 80 ft
    50 lbs - 80 ft

No time for abs or deficit deadlifts. I did get in some quick foam rolling though.

Great work on the DL! Incline bp is an awkward one for sure, I only feel comfortable doing db incline at this point.
    Current PRs:

I spent 3+ hours at the Pet ER yesterday and $500 later, came home with my poor cat. He has a infection of some short. Was hiding the corner (VERY unlike him), didn't want any of my ice cream (VERY unlike him also). He was just acting so weak. Hopefully he feels better soon.

This is deload week so I'll be going to the gym 2-3 times to dome some conditioning and probably some light squat, bench, and deadlifts also. Right now it's looking more like Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.

I'm off to study for my med calc test tomorrow. Nothing like a math test to start a new job, right?

I spent 3+ hours at the Pet ER yesterday and $500 later, came home with my poor cat. He has a infection of some short. Was hiding the corner (VERY unlike him), didn't want any of my ice cream (VERY unlike him also). He was just acting so weak. Hopefully he feels better soon.
    Awwww kitty Glad you noticed there was a problem quick so he could get meds right away!

I'm off to study for my med calc test tomorrow. Nothing like a math test to start a new job, right?
    Whoa. Better you than me Good luck!!!

Oh man, that sucks, I hope he gets better soon!
    Ooooo I love math!! Srs kinda jelly you get to do that.
    Current PRs:

Awwww kitty Glad you noticed there was a problem quick so he could get meds right away!

Whoa. Better you than me Good luck!!!
    Oh man, that sucks, I hope he gets better soon!

Ooooo I love math!! Srs kinda jelly you get to do that.
    Thanks. The kitty (Teller) seems to be feeling better. He's up and moving around more, and begs for ice cream. Also scratched the crap out of my hand when I was trying to give him his medicine. Not sure it was on purpose so much as he went to cat whack his ear, and my hand was there. I definitely let him go though!

Med calc test was fine. I was totally worried for nothing. I was thinking it was going to be MUCH worse than it was. Phew! Apparently everyone is nervous about it when they take it though.

Week 28 - Day 1

I got to the gym after my new job appointment. Still no fans in the gym. Not amused! It's supposed to be 100 on Thursday!

Kettlebell Swings - Apparently there isn't a 35 lbs kettlebell. I swear I've used it before though. This was is 16 kgs, which is basically 35 lbs. I swear I saw one that said 35 lbs though.

16 kgs - 15
    16 kgs - 15
    16 kgs - 15

Rotator Cuff - Nothing too exciting. Wish I knew the actual names of these.

8 lbs - 12
    8 lbs - 12

Sled Pushes - The quad burn is real! I have to shake my legs out when I finish because it burns so much. Must be doing good things.

45 lbs - 80 ft
    45 lbs - 80 ft
    45 lbs - 80 ft

Battle Ropes - Should never do these after rotator cuff exercises. I really do know better.

Tomorrow I'll try to get in some light squat, bench, and deadlifts at home if I can. It's supposed to be another hot one so it will depend on what the gym feels like when I get home from yet another new job appointment. I also plan on going shopping for new scrubs since my new job has a dress code, and maybe going to the gun range as well. We'll see how I feel tomorrow though.

Had to lol at "cat whack his ear." Glad he's feeling better. I have a cat that is surprisingly great with meds, thank god because he has to take pills daily, and then the other one... well if she ever got sick I don't know what I could do aside from keep her in a little bathroom for a few days and wear oven mitts when trying to do the meds.

Scrubs and gun range is an awesome combo! I have a bunch of scrubs (I'm not a medical professional, you're welcome world lol) but they are so damn comfy I wear them around.
    Current PRs:

Had to lol at "cat whack his ear." Glad he's feeling better. I have a cat that is surprisingly great with meds, thank god because he has to take pills daily, and then the other one... well if she ever got sick I don't know what I could do aside from keep her in a little bathroom for a few days and wear oven mitts when trying to do the meds.

Scrubs and gun range is an awesome combo! I have a bunch of scrubs (I'm not a medical professional, you're welcome world lol) but they are so damn comfy I wear them around.
    I normally wouldn't try to medicate Teller, but it's a pasta so all I have to do is stick my finger in his (thankfully) toothless mouth. It worked fine until his ear itched

No gun range. I was in the area for other things and really am not allowed to run errands with a firearm in the car. Gotta love Maryland! I did get some new scrubs though. I'll have to order the tops I want online as they have them

Edit: No gym tomorrow. Forgot I'm working 16 hours and then working again Friday morning. Gym Friday after work.
    Last edited by SophieM; 07-12-2017 at 04:09 PM.

I normally wouldn't try to medicate Teller, but it's a pasta so all I have to do is stick my finger in his (thankfully) toothless mouth. It worked fine until his ear itched
    Oh lord, I was soooo afraid where that sentence was headed til I saw "toothless mouth."
    Current PRs:

Oh lord, I was soooo afraid where that sentence was headed til I saw "toothless mouth."
    LOL.

~~~~~~

Survived my 16 hour shift and somehow fell asleep in an 87 degree bedroom. I must have been exhausted.

Hopefully I'll be awake enough to go to the gym after work to get in some more conditioning. Getting to the point I have to decide whether to make the 123's or just stay in the 132's. I'd like to get a little leaner in time for the cruise in September anyway, so the 123's are appealing, but that means giving up my ice cream dinners and it's too hot for that. I'll give no ice cream a try for a week and try to just drink water, see where my weight is, and decide from there.

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats on the new job! When do you start?

Hope the kitty is feeling better.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm so excited for your new job!!!
    POWERLIFTING TRAINING JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161554583

YOUTUBE (Training videos)
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfCal3cQ0N9yrJ8akX9BhTg

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    Congrats on the new job! When do you start?
    I start hospital orientation August 7th. I won't start unit orientation until the week of the 14th sometime.

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    Hope the kitty is feeling better.
    When I got home from work, I almost replied to this and was going to say he was doing better and was back to normal. Well, I just got back form the Pet ER with him, again. He wouldn't really stand up for me and was falling when he tried to walk. They think it's just an inner infection, thankfully. He was very cuddly and walking better by the time we left.

Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    I'm so excited for your new job!!!
    I'm excited and nervous! I haven't done most "nurse things" since nursing school. It will definitely be different. Nice to finally use my stethoscope though!

I'll give no ice cream a try for a week and try to just drink water,
    Best of luck with that.

And congrats on the new job! Wow August, that is right around the corner.
    Current PRs:

Best of luck with that.
    Yeah. I finished the one I had opened today. Drinking BCAA's and electrolytes right now instead. Tasty, but definitely not ice cream LOL

And congrats on the new job! Wow August, that is right around the corner.
    Yeah. Kind of looking forward to getting two checks every two weeks!